[MULTIPLE] GOONS On Vacation

Do Not Fear Jaz

40 minutes ago, Inst said:

Fake NPO war stats! Fake NPO aircraft! Fake game! All of PnW is fake news! KERCHTOG REIGNS SUPREME! ARRRRGH!!!111

No no Arrgh is a whole different group

I heard they were supposed to have destroyed us like a month ago, where's that thread DNFJ

4 minutes ago, DivineCoffeeBinge said:

No no Arrgh is a whole different group

I heard they were supposed to have destroyed us like a month ago, where's that thread DNFJ

Arrgh is technically a part of KERCHTOG, given the TGH secret treaty.

54 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

...no?

He's saying that if everyone in the game that isn't IQ is down, then t$ was fricked. 

So hold on for one second.

Your coalition's official position 

1) Faked a war with TKR to hit BK, even though this was disproven at the beginning of the war.

then we

2) Faked a war with t$, because clearly we were working with them the entire time?

At this point I'm just waiting for them to claim that we faked a war with BK to hit NPO ?

3 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Where's your sense of honor?

We jumped in late, which means there should be no infra to blow up.

But yet;

GOONS Coalition B 1,463 376 18,082 5,423 $11,226,215,889 $18,636,667,838 $7,410,451,949

Except that 61% of your overall damage is against syndisphere nation's who account for 85% of your positive net damage as well.

You've done about 3.3bn to TKR, but you're barely in the positive there, interesting considering how much you all insist TKR sucks and how bombed out and inactive much of KERCHTOGG is.

You've done better against Arrgh, but arrgh fell flat on its face before you ever hit, with many of it's best leaving the alliance.

So in actual damage to KERCHTOGG, you've done less than Dark Brotherhood, sporting around 6bn to DBs 8bn. 

Congrats on beating the shit outta Typhon though, they were well beyond their time to be served.

This thread is just seemingly never-ending bait. Nazi's bad, everyone is a nazi,  you suck at war, look at my nice stats, your stats are garbage, your alliance is garbage. I am very much amused.

GOONs seem to be the new Mensa around here, and I for one am enjoying the chaos they at least bring. It's more flavorful than the essay writing anyway.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

5 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

We jumped in late, which means there should be no infra to blow up.

But yet;

GOONS Coalition B 1,463 376 18,082 5,423 $11,226,215,889 $18,636,667,838 $7,410,451,949

Happy for you. But what this has to do with what I said is unclear. My issue is your guy (And anybody else from your side) giving it big while a.) being on the boring side of a dogpile and b.) jumping in after everyone else did the heavy lifting. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

Except that 61% of your overall damage is against syndisphere nation's who account for 85% of your positive net damage as well.

You've done about 3.3bn to TKR, but you're barely in the positive there, interesting considering how much you all insist TKR sucks and how bombed out and inactive much of KERCHTOGG is.

You've done better against Arrgh, but arrgh fell flat on its face before you ever hit, with many of it's best leaving the alliance.

So in actual damage to KERCHTOGG, you've done less than Dark Brotherhood, sporting around 6bn to DBs 8bn. 

Congrats on beating the shit outta Typhon though, they were well beyond their time to be served.

GOONS likes TKR fwiw.

30 minutes ago, Miller said:

b.) jumping in after everyone else did the heavy lifting. 

Uh, We didn't exist.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Miller said:

Happy for you. But what this has to do with what I said is unclear. My issue is your guy (And anybody else from your side) giving it big while a.) being on the boring side of a dogpile and b.) jumping in after everyone else did the heavy lifting. 

Oh no, your fee fees! ?

15 minutes ago, DivineCoffeeBinge said:

but but but I was told they were paperless

they make a big deal about it and everything

such dishonesty, I am simply shocked

If you are paperless it doesn't mean you can't do any temprorary  alliance. This is a trick you can do other than normal paper treaties were your hands in many situations are tied by treaties.  Bur Arrgh is very special alliance because every Arrgh member has pretty big autonomy within an alliance who they are gonna hit ofc with some exceptions.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

"What's the difference between a paperless and a treatied alliance?"

"The paperless alliances have more friends".

If you still remember CN, the most aggressive political actors had the least treaties, while the alliances with the most treaties tended to be defensive and awaiting a rolling.

Paperless is basically the extension of such; instead of having 2 allies with minor ties and so on to other groupings, you have no formal allies, and any theoretical alliance can have a secret treaty with you, or as they call it in this game, an "informal understanding" or "friends!!111".

3 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

GOONS likes TKR fwiw.

Uh, We didn't exist.

>Liking TKR

Welp there goes the BK treaty it is prohibited to like TKR and be friends with BK. Big Brother NPO is watching.

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

>Liking TKR

Welp there goes the BK treaty it is prohibited to like TKR and be friends with BK. Big Brother NPO is watching.

We're not poisoned by history, and so far TKR has done nothing to harm us. Allies obviously take precedence however.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

We're not poisoned by history, and so far TKR has done nothing to harm us. Allies obviously take precedence however.

That's not allowed either you vile sinner. TKR is orange man bad you must hate him with all your soul or you will become robot Mecha Hitler. George will confirm.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Miller said:

Ok? Doesn’t change the fact. 

"YOU DECLARED LATE!!!"

Forgive me for not forming GOONS sooner, I didn't know we'd hit this level of tears or I would have.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

The fault clearly belongs to GOONS for declaring late, since we demonstrated we can materialize with 140 members in a matter of a month that means we should have done this back in May to make things more fair.

I neither care for what is subjectively considered fair nor whataboutisms. We weren't here then, but we are now. And wouldn't even be in the war if it weren't for the abysmal incompetence in which your coalition allies handle diplomacy.

• Upvote 1

Does it really matter? I don't know why so much fighting in this game occurs over military reputations. Individual player quality outside the context of an alliance doesn't matter because good individual players will get dogpiled and neutralized. Alliance quality doesn't matter that much outside the context of a coalition either because "strong" individual alliances will also get dogpiled and neutralized.

GOONS was brought in to handle TKR / Soup zero-tier assets, that were mostly neglected due to BKNPO's retreat (city-buying) from that tier in a rather prolonged war. Even if T$ sphere assets are taken out, GOONs still dealt a significant amount of damage to KERCHTOG and is substantially damage positive there. And GOONS has done the job it was asked to do, which was to neutralize resistance there.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

This is textbook dysfunction. 

Not really. Let’s explain. See some people that didn’t know what they were doing (goons) gave me all of the beige time. I rebuilt up to my max, kamikazed some guys, got countered by our dear friends in NPO and got smashed. Since then I’ve been competently beige cycled. Also by you. Cheers. 

3 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

800NS in a day is more than just a Kamikaze run. Did you just buy an unholy amount of tanks that got wiped? I've noticed that's an ongoing theme lately.

I can’t even remember the last time I bought a tank. 1530 planes is 765 score.