[MULTIPLE] GOONS On Vacation

Do Not Fear Jaz

2 minutes ago, Miller said:

wink wink. Goons are usually funny. How’d you get in? 

Oh my.  I guess the entire alliance has been continuing attacks on TKR without being told that there was a treaty since October 17th!  Either that, or you're an ill-informed nobody that has no idea what you're talking about.  

"How did you get into goons"  fricking lol.  Jesus fricking christ I wish you were in my range you insignificant chode.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, nippythefish said:

Oh my.  I guess the entire alliance has been continuing attacks on TKR without being told that there was a treaty since October 17th!  Either that, or you're an ill-informed nobody that has no idea what you're talking about.  

"How did you get into goons"  fricking lol.  Jesus fricking christ I wish you were in my range you insignificant chode.

I’m just going to let this speak for itself. Cheers pal. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Miller said:

I’m just going to let this speak for itself. Cheers pal. 

The point is, a surrender doesn't have to be accepted. The point is that an alliance announces it wishes to cease resistance.

GOONS continues to hit TKR as we speak, despite TKR's attempt at surrrender.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Inst said:

The point is, a surrender doesn't have to be accepted. The point is that an alliance announces it wishes to cease resistance.

GOONS continues to hit TKR as we speak, despite TKR's attempt at surrrender.

I don’t think there’s anything more horrifying than getting a notification that you quoted me. Also thanks for the heads up. The numerous wars declared on me by Goons wasn’t quite clear enough. As always, your contribution is invaluable. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

???

You never cease to amaze me.

I've made clear that I'm a partisan for a long war. My original termination date was November 1st, but given how things are going, February seems nice too. Perhaps we can do May?

Just now, Miller said:

I don’t think there’s anything more horrifying than getting a notification that you quoted me. Also thanks for the heads up. The numerous wars declared on me by Goons wasn’t quite clear enough. As always, your contribution is invaluable. 

I'm just saving you money on horror movies.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Miller said:

OH JEEZ WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING OVER THE PAST THREE WEEKS I THOUGHT WE SURRENDERED

HERE LET ME PESTER A NON-GOV IN THE FORUMS AND MAKE HIM FEEL BAD FOR STILL ATTACKING

WELP THAT BACKFIRED

• Upvote 1

Just now, nippythefish said:

OH JEEZ WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING OVER THE PAST THREE WEEKS I THOUGHT WE SURRENDERED

HERE LET ME PESTER A NON-GOV IN THE FORUMS AND MAKE HIM FEEL BAD FOR STILL ATTACKING

WELP THAT BACKFIRED

Are you ok? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Miller said:

Are you ok? 

are you?  You obviously have been running on autopilot this entire time and can't find your way out of a paper sack.  I can see that people know who you are by your posting, but here's the thing:  I don't care.  Your presence here is purely what you've done in this thread to me, and for that your existence will never be more than worthy of a brush of the shoulder.  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, nippythefish said:

I'd just like to point out a few things:  

- The mspaint image of the flip flop was created by yours truly, for my first war with GOONS v1.0 vs. Fark back in early 2007 (hence the cyan helmets on the ants)
- TKR is really bad at war.  This has been a really entertaining stomping so far.  I like nations like Cooperia that tend to buy soldiers every chance they get, because offensive casualties are a fun stat.  Thanks, dude.
- What happened to Typhon and The Golden Horde?  You guys were jumping in at first, but now you're silent.  

giphy.gif

The Typhon and The Golden Horde are on short vacation rn. Yeah together this must be love.  They asked me for help  so I raid you in place of them. Enjoy : ) *shink* *shink*

Let me show you my sharp little toys : ) Hope you will like it! 

7eed8f3abe14e0bd.gif

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Maia said:

giphy.gif

The Typhon and The Golden Horde are on short vacation rn. Yeah together this must be love.  They asked me for help  so I raid you in place of them. Enjoy : ) *shink* *shink*

Let me show you my sharp little toys : ) Hope you will like it! 

7eed8f3abe14e0bd.gif

oh are you the one that declared on me that promptly got blockaded?  welcome.  at least you aren't one of these TKR !@#$.

Edited by nippythefish

43 minutes ago, nippythefish said:

holy shit you people have lost 40k in one month lol

40k what, soldiers? Welp, time to surrender then :v

Meanwhile your incompetent flailing about gives us net damage without us doing anything lmfao

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nippythefish said:

Now this is the content I came back to the game for. Thanks, friend.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Inst said:

I've made clear that I'm a partisan for a long war. My original termination date was November 1st, but given how things are going, February seems nice too. Perhaps we can do May?

With the vast influence that you wield, I can only imagine the hellfire you’re able to bestow among us. Oh spare us, Great One.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

7 hours ago, Miller said:

You jumped into a lopsided fight late in the game. Take your own advice big boy. 

Where's your sense of honor?

We jumped in late, which means there should be no infra to blow up.

But yet;

GOONS Coalition B 1,463 376 18,082 5,423 $11,226,215,889 $18,636,667,838 $7,410,451,949
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

But yet;

GOONS Coalition B 1,463 376 18,082 5,423 $11,226,215,889 $18,636,667,838 $7,410,451,949

Fake NPO war stats! Fake NPO aircraft! Fake game! All of PnW is fake news! KERCHTOG REIGNS SUPREME! ARRRRGH!!!111

5 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

But yet;

Please don't twist what Miller said. 

There was infra to blow up, but it was mostly tS' spheres. :)

And beating tS after KERCHTOG was down, well, that wasn't such a hard task, right? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Goober said:

Please don't twist what Miller said. 

There was infra to blow up, but it was mostly tS' spheres. :)

And beating tS after KERCHTOG was down, well, that wasn't such a hard task, right? 

Hey look everyone this dumbo just confirmed that Syndicate was working with KERCHTOG the entire time.

• Upvote 4