[MULTIPLE] GOONS On Vacation

Do Not Fear Jaz

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

Why of course you're allowed said call out, while working with nazis because rolling BK is worth it no? :P 

I feel this version fits better with the "Circular argument" we're having.

Now back to the more important part of that post. The Second part. You didn't give me an answer.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I feel this version fits better with the "Circular argument" we're having.

Now back to the more important part of that post. The Second part. You didn't give me an answer.

We can't keep this back and forth on going, if I surrender no? 

After all you need me! 

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

We can't keep this back and forth on going, if I surrender no? 

After all you need me! 

I'm sure we could keep it going forever regardless because its

And that's how it plays

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

42 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

No, you.

No, No U

46 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

I'm just gonna put this here and let you guys figure things out:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Not pointing any fingers?

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

8 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I don't work with them. I was one of the most vocal about not working with them, and I'm still pissed, after 4 months, about the situation. So.

Go shove your deflection somewhere else.

Well your government and that of the other Chaos bloc decided winning a war was more important than its professed values and minispheres, so guess has to be asked, has it been worth it for the people who had issues with it?

• Like 1

Yikes.

I very clearly underestimated how passionate the leaders of your coalition would be about defending cheating nazis. It's not a joke to me, and seeing some of you treat it like one is pretty gross.

I'll be on discord if anyone's interested in a good-faith conversation (I think it's obvious there's a lot of false equivocating going on here?), but I think this is my sign to peace out of the forums.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

The Afrika Korps and the game-side issues with the Strea incident are something that should be handled by @Alex. The issue with saying Afrika Korps is beyond the pale is people have tolerated references to Rommel/rommel based nation names and clean wehrmacht "he didn't like hitler" for as long as the browser games have been around and the name had to be cleared with him to begin with. Collectively, we all were at peace with the name before and the only thing that has changed since the last war is they're allied to BK now. I had significant issues with the Hyperborea theme since it was just another way to finesse it in an edgey way  but I was pretty open about it before and when I joined the coalition later on. "good riddance". It would be a positive development if Alex were to take a less  inconsistent line with standards for naming stuff but you haven't instituted a pristine moral standard yourself based on your own beliefs.

With the equivocation of AK to Nova is there was demonstrable spending of the money by Nova Riata en masse while it was allied to your bloc. I thought it was TKR funding them or something, but we can notice no such abnormal growth with AK.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Yikes.

I very clearly underestimated how passionate the leaders of your coalition would be about defending cheating nazis. It's not a joke to me, and seeing some of you treat it like one is pretty gross.

I'll be on discord if anyone's interested in a good-faith conversation (I think it's obvious there's a lot of false equivocating going on here?), but I think this is my sign to peace out of the forums.

While you're peaced out of the forums you might consider working on improving your posting.  It's absolutely terrible.  Like, are you putting any effort in at all to make your points even the slightest bit coherent?  Begone from GOONS' holy threads with your nonsense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

"We were all at peace with the name" man not even your own robots were all at peace with it don't even try to sell that bullshit.

I'm not talking about sentimentally. The actions we take are more important than anything we say.  It would be ideal if it changed but we have all tacitly approved regardless of our individual gripes.

It's just the difference is unlike Chaos we don't poise ourselves for long-term alignment with a group some of them call "slursphere" and don't claim to uphold the high ground in this regard. They traded their passion for glory.

38 minutes ago, Epi said:

On the surface I'm fine with people rping Nazi germany. Same with crusaders and others. They don't necessarily have to be incels or white nationalists. They may just be fond of history. It'd be like calling someone a bad person for playing the axis in HOI4, crusaders in Eu4 and Mongols in total war. 

That said AK deserves to die in a fire. Ciao

I agree that they don't have to be, yet somehow they always are

• Upvote 4

springpnw.png.faeefb04fb667922c53fce3d223df99c.png

On 10/8/2019 at 2:48 PM, Spaceman Thrax said:

Welcome, and congrats on your new treaty to BK! Amused to see you reverse-course on the anime nazi thing so quickly.

I tried telling them dawg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Lol, "glory". That's a good one, Roq. Don't think I've heard you joke like that before.

It was just to fit in the song lyric reference but either way good chunks of your bloc were willing to give up a lot they held dear in terms of principles to go for a win.  Not sure what else it'd be.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

The exploit was barely used and was caught within days. The people were banned and everything is over. Let it go. 

I mean 4 days, and got their stuff wiped before it percolated through the game and trades. For all the talk about false equivalence, I think @Spaceman Thrax should take his own advice sometimes. 

16 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

It was just to fit in the song lyric reference but either way good chunks of your bloc were willing to give up a lot they held dear in terms of principles to go for a win.  Not sure what else it'd be.

If you haven't figured it out by now, with us directly telling you repeatedly exactly what we were after, not sure there's much else I can say.

BrOQBND.jpg