[MULTIPLE] GOONS On Vacation

Do Not Fear Jaz

1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Hah! I see you've brought out your upvote brigade. Did I hit a sore spot?

Happening to share a coalition with certain people after fighting them is not the same as signing people who have gone out of their way to defend an alliance that basically doesn't have an identity outside of being cheating nazis.

My point was that it took you very little time to perjure yourselves on one of the very few things you purported to care about. You're new to the game. You can do whatever you wanted, and this is what you chose. That has nothing to do with me and everything to do with you.

And this will be the last I comment on it, because obviously you've little good faith to offer. Cheers.

Imagine having your head so far up your ass that you think others agreeing with someone who called you out for being in a coalition with KKKT is an upvote conspiracy.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Happening to share a coalition with certain people after fighting them is not the same as signing people who have gone out of their way to defend an alliance that basically doesn't have an identity outside of being cheating nazis.

Still waiting for the day when you're consistent with your own actions ;) 

• Downvote 2

I really can't imagine an easier way to know I'm correct than you two in particular disagreeing with me. You're like the poster children of bad faith false equivalences. :P

• Like 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Just now, Spaceman Thrax said:

I really can't imagine an easier way to know I'm correct than you two in particular disagreeing with me. You're like the poster children of bad faith false equivalences. :P

I thought you said you blocked me? Apparently you must still care what I have to say then ;) 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Your deflection skills have dropped since your vacation :( 

• Upvote 2

I'm always pleased when pubbies attribute greater power to me than I have. I guess I might as well admit to being the real power behind GOONS and that Jazz is merely my figurehead.

Edited by Comrade Marx

3 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

I'm always pleased when pubbies attribute greater power to me than I have. I guess I might as well admit to being the real power behind GOONS and that Jazz is merely my figurehead.

Was this actually in question? :laffo:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheNG said:

So... let me see if I've got this right. "Anime Nazis" are now worse than "Nazi Nazis", since the latter are your best buddies. You heard it here folks, straight from the man himself!

Make sure not to leave your uniform behind when you leave VM Thrax! Honk Honk!

wP2X1MK.jpg

This is a phenomenal post and you should feel good. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Hah! I see you've brought out your upvote brigade. Did I hit a sore spot?

You're so vain,
You probably think this vote is about you...

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

7 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Putting ones values aside is okay if it means rolling BK.  

"It's okay to be directly treatied with cheating Nazis, but only as long as they are pretending to be Anime girls" is the other statement here.

jfc This last page and a half is a mess.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

5 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

"It's okay to be directly treatied with cheating Nazis, but only as long as they are pretending to be Anime girls" is the other statement here.

jfc This last page and a half is a mess.

Right because working with nazi nazis is totally fine and dandy for y'all? :P 

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

Right because working with nazi nazis is totally fine and dandy for y'all? :P 

I don't work with them. I was one of the most vocal about not working with them, and I'm still pissed, after 4 months, about the situation. So.

Go shove your deflection somewhere else.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

7 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I don't work with them. I was one of the most vocal about not working with them, and I'm still pissed, after 4 months, about the situation. So.

Go shove your deflection somewhere else.

Stating a fact is a deflection now? Nice! 

Well not pissed enough to call others out for working with folks you proclaim to dislike so! I mean if you're so pissed, feel free to surrender at any point :v 

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

Well not pissed enough to call others out for working with folks you proclaim to dislike so! I mean if you're so pissed, feel free to surrender at any point :v 

No, no, no. We FORCED them to work for Nazis. So really it’s our fault that they are working with Nazis. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

No, no, no. We FORCED them to work for Nazis. So really it’s our fault that they are working with Nazis. 

Oops, I forgot @Aragorn, son of Arathorn. BK MAN BAD, now will I become a forum darling, being allowed to work with nazis, while being allowed to call others out for doing this? 

Edited by Shadowthrone

8 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I love circular arguments. Lets keep this going, aye. There are, by your admission and definition, Nazis on both sides, but it's okay if they're hiding behind anime girls, Right?

Only if you surrender first, bb. Surrender your ❤️ to my undying love.

5 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

thumb_sad-kazoo-noises-adminotov-3469563

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
  • Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Just now, Pasky Darkfire said:

I love circular arguments. Lets keep this going, aye. There are, by your admission, Nazis on both sides, but it's okay if they're hiding behind anime girls, Right?

Why of course you're allowed said call out, while working with nazis because rolling BK is worth it no? :P 

• Haha 1