[MULTIPLE] GOONS On Vacation

Do Not Fear Jaz

3 minutes ago, JordyHamsVII said:

Godwin's law 

It's now unrecoverable, get original content...

Dear Forums, 

I'm tired of everyone being a nazi, lift your game. Fun comebacks are hiding in all places, just look for the orange man.

And for those who haven't heard it

godwins-law-i-have-an-opinion-so-did-hit

And You have committed the second part of the Reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy
3iwdF63.jpg

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 hours ago, Smith said:

For those who wonder "Why do people reference the NPO from C N? Shouldn't that not matter in PnW?"

I'd like to point out the title of this treaty is a direct reference to the treaty GOONS and NPO had in C N. Specifically it is a reference to the peak of NPOs hegemony where they would go so far as to install Viceroys in opposing alliances. The image of a boot stomping on an enemy is also from that era.

Combine that with the ODN and Polaris ties which were both directly lifted from C N to PnW and then combine that with the consistent influx of C N recruits they bring you can probably start to see the problem.

With that said there are plenty of problems with NPO's actions just in PnW that could be focused on but this is still something worth pointing out

TL;DR: Be afraid of Cyber Nations...

2 hours ago, Lycus said:

So you guys want a real life revolution? Relive communist Russia and China? Kill billions of people. I would not be proud of being a communist when it's killed so many people.

You and what you laughably call an ideology are the biggest jokes in the world.

Everybody hates you, and your only utility was exposing how far the pathetic neoliberal establishment has fallen.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

draw2.jpg
Sorry, Hooker. Go fish. And draw 4

Ouch that's a rough one, I think I'm in trouble now!

Okay, I'll play download.jpg

That should reverse your Umpires call, making it overruled by 

p-Pwl-Ln-DTv-MWUF8d-XTfy00-WDIYjf-MM5j-I

And Claim UNO whilst I'm at it with a NPO hegemony technicality play, which makes me never wrong and whatever I do is always write, bugger history when you have doublethink  @Big Brother you've got me in a 1984 mood

35 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Oh and, memeing about Pinochet's murderous regime, calling him a "good old Chilean dictator" then turning around once again saying he wasn't "good"? Good to see you've got that hypocrisy locked down. You truly are an inspiration to every bullshitting scumbag out there.

Pinochets memes are classic. They've been around for about 8ish years. That's what I meant by good old pinochet. But sure, you can imply I'm literally saying he was a good guy who we should model after and follow his example. I'm such a bad person for sharing such a meme.

Lag, sorry fam. Mobile sucks

Edited by Lycus
Lag
  • Upvote 1

Just now, JordyHamsVII said:

And Claim UNO whilst I'm at it with a NPO hegemony technicality play, which makes me never wrong and whatever I do is always write, bugger history when you have doublethink  @Big Brother you've got me in a 1984 mood

OPE! You've activated my trap card, Kaiba

I evoke Arken's Law.
And lay one card face-down in my spell zone

latest?cb=20100726082133

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 hours ago, Lycus said:

0d1.jpg

So you guys want a real life revolution? Relive communist Russia and China? Kill billions of people. I would not be proud of being a communist when it's killed so many people.

I see Noctis isn't alone in only reading books with cartoon girls in them. A pity. Perhaps if you branched out and read a book without pictures in it you might learn something. I might even loan you one of the many I was gifted recently by a friend.

b7PaIcQ.jpg

Edited by Comrade Marx
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

I see Noctis isn't alone in only reading books with cartoon girls in them. A pity. Perhaps if branched out and read a book without pictures in it you might learn something. I might even loan you one of the many I was gifted recently by a friend.

b7PaIcQ.jpg

I always knew you were a smart one. 

deebo_sig_6.gif

3 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

I see Noctis isn't alone in only reading books with cartoon girls in them. A pity. Perhaps if branched out and read a book without pictures in it you might learn something. I might even loan you one of the many I was gifted recently by a friend.

b7PaIcQ.jpg

Boooooooks
giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

18 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

I see Noctis isn't alone in only reading books with cartoon girls in them. A pity. Perhaps if you branched out and read a book without pictures in it you might learn something. 

Why read when you can watch? 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

46 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

You and what you laughably call an ideology are the biggest jokes in the world.

Everybody hates you, and your only utility was exposing how far the pathetic neoliberal establishment has fallen.

Uh, @mods?

You don't know my ideologies. You don't know me. But I come from a country that has lived through the horrors of communism, the most you have on me is the fact that I do not approve of communism. Just because I don't like communism doesn't mean I'm evil and hateful. I've shown you civility and respect, do I not get the same?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lycus said:

Uh, @mods?

You don't know my ideologies. You don't know me. But I come from a country that has lived through the horrors of communism, the most you have on me is the fact that I do not approve of communism. Just because I don't like communism doesn't mean I'm evil and hateful. I've shown you civility and respect, do I not get the same?

You sound like a kulak.

6 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

You sound like a kulak.

Wow, right on the pressure point I would say. Stalin murdered an unnumbered amount of them before most of my family went through a hell of pain. Starvation, sexual violation, forced labour. 

Hopefully you don't mean that I'm of that stature as to be treated like they were by Stalin. ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lycus said:

Wow, right on the pressure point I would say. Stalin murdered an unnumbered amount of them before most of my family went through a hell of pain. Starvation, sexual violation, forced labour. 

Hopefully you don't mean that I'm of that stature as to be treated like they were by Stalin. ?

How about that

deebo_sig_6.gif

1 hour ago, JordyHamsVII said:

Godwin's law 

It's now unrecoverable, get original content...

Dear Forums, 

I'm tired of everyone being a nazi, lift your game. Fun comebacks are hiding in all places, just look for the orange man. 

And for those who haven't heard it

<image>

image.png.c7440bf7257fcd0e040f788b2291fb01.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Comrade Marx said:

I see Noctis isn't alone in only reading books with cartoon girls in them. A pity. Perhaps if you branched out and read a book without pictures in it you might learn something. I might even loan you one of the many I was gifted recently by a friend.

b7PaIcQ.jpg

GOONS book club.

Also is the origins of totalitarianism any good?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JordyHamsVII said:

If that's not comparing someone to the nazis idk what is...

Where are these facts... (Just because you're named Big Brother should you be an unironic supporter of totalitarian governments)

The facts are in the part of his post that your quote conveniently cut out:

3 hours ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Do you need to hire a proof-reader? Because you seem to lack any basic understanding of what the word "fashy" means and how it relates to the word "Dictator". However, it is clear that you lack basic foundational knowledge, of anything you speak of, because if you did you would know that the fascist mass murdering dictator Augusto Pinochet was installed by the CIA to ensure Capitalist control over Chile. So, it is you who endorses the mass murder of billions. Although, perhaps, you may not care. Which says a lot more about you as a person than it does about anyone else in this "thread", as my assistant Brigsby calls it.

The discussion was about whether or not Pinochet was "fashy" or not and the arguments used were those above not "he did wut the nazis did". The discussion about Afrika Korps' theme is irrelevant to the discussion about Pinochet.

1 hour ago, Lycus said:

Pinochets memes are classic. They've been around for about 8ish years. That's what I meant by good old pinochet. But sure, you can imply I'm literally saying he was a good guy who we should model after and follow his example. I'm such a bad person for sharing such a meme.

You're not a bad person for sharing a meme, though I'd hardly call it a classic one. I know people who consider Stalin/gulag memes to be classic too but I bet you wouldn't hesitate to shriek about how communists killed millions if someone shared one of those. The problem isn't really that you shared the meme, it's that you shared a meme with a pretty distinct message and then proceeded to be an absolute hypocrite by criticizing others for committing atrocities like in that meme.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

2 hours ago, Comrade Marx said:

b7PaIcQ.jpg

Here in the anarcho-syndicalist corner, we got literature you can read right now for free:

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/petr-kropotkin-the-conquest-of-bread

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Contra Calculus said:

Here in the anarcho-syndicalist corner, we got literature you can read right now for free:

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/petr-kropotkin-the-conquest-of-bread

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQls6fuTZdpfeCyn-1lG6s

• Like 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

6 hours ago, Smith said:

For those who wonder "Why do people reference the NPO from C N? Shouldn't that not matter in PnW?"

I'd like to point out the title of this treaty is a direct reference to the treaty GOONS and NPO had in C N. Specifically it is a reference to the peak of NPOs hegemony where they would go so far as to install Viceroys in opposing alliances. The image of a boot stomping on an enemy is also from that era.

Combine that with the ODN and Polaris ties which were both directly lifted from C N to PnW and then combine that with the consistent influx of C N recruits they bring you can probably start to see the problem.

With that said there are plenty of problems with NPO's actions just in PnW that could be focused on but this is still something worth pointing out

As someone who exists in a state of wanting to roll NPO

CN was better

4 hours ago, JordyHamsVII said:

If that's not comparing someone to the nazis idk what is...

Where are these facts... (Just because you're named Big Brother should you be an unironic supporter of totalitarian governments)

Lol wait

You want strictly facts but hes an unironic supporter of totalitarianism?

15 hours ago, ooohu said:

Someone find infiinte_citadel or azaghul and tell them i'm sorry, that i was forced at blade point to raze TKR nations... The scariest moment in my time with GOONS is on updates, when marx would walk around with a machete and talk about how he always wanted to see what the inside of a human looked like. He said he had experimented on animals before and he wanted to go for the real thing.

Infinite Citadel has sadly left this world.

OOC: For RL reasons, he has some great RL opportunities and can't afford P&W as a distraction any more. 

• Like 1
GnWq7CW.png