From the Desk of SyndiRock: You are the enemy

Prefonteen

Just now, Charles the Tyrant said:

Clearly a fake as it makes no reference to TKR. 

Orange man bad is real.

Keep up man that was like 5 narratives ago. Its Buorhann man bad now.

• Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif

The Syndicate little by little trampled on the ally they should have held close to for the dynamism they so desired. 

This hit would have happened long ago if NPO actually did have a paperless treaty with BK. My guess is that the relationship was so ill maintained that tS basically threw NPO into BKs hands rather than fighting to keep the sphere in one strong piece. 

Who knows? The main thing that has changed was tS signing Carthago and OWR. Both bailed out of the war on Coalition B's side to run to tSs side. Maybe tS didn't ask their ally first if they could sign them. Imagine Empyrea signing someone who's linked to the "blob" and sticking to it. I have no doubts KT and tGH would break ties.

I think NPO protected tS for a whole 4 months, cause otherwise we all know tS would have been fighting BK and friends. Not to mention they had a satellite alliance fight for KERCHTOG. Then they made a another satellite alliance to roll NPOs ally DB, who is now fighting for coalition B. Satellite here. Satellite there. Accept tons of war dodgers. Protect war dodging alliances. Even a traitorous alliance like Sanreizan. BC (Sanreizan post creation) didn't declare a single war for tCW, but now they jump on the chance to attack tCW affiliates.

TS attacked Guardian and Grumpy alone, only to get clobbered. NPO follows their lead and tS yeets out to peace faster than you can blink. N$O would have been the strongest and most versatile sphere if they could have got their stuff together and just worked towards global dominance.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

43 minutes ago, Lycus said:

TS attacked Guardian and Grumpy alone, only to get clobbered. NPO follows their lead and tS yeets out to peace faster than you can blink. N$O would have been the strongest and most versatile sphere if they could have got their stuff together and just worked towards global dominance.

Do you realize that T$ joined the war on NPO's orders and that NPO said they would join once they got countered? Well T$ never got countered and NPO decided to just join the war anyways because BK was close to breaking. T$ didn't like how NPO joined the war and that's why they decided to peace out of it. And frankly, I don't blame Carthago and OWR for dropping out and signing with T$. BK has had a history in this war of attacking those who peace out, so they needed some form of protection to help prevent that. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Filmore said:

Do you realize that T$ joined the war on NPO's orders and that NPO said they would join once they got countered? Well T$ never got countered and NPO decided to just join the war anyways because BK was close to breaking. T$ didn't like how NPO joined the war and that's why they decided to peace out of it. And frankly, I don't blame Carthago and OWR for dropping out and signing with T$. BK has had a history in this war of attacking those who peace out, so they needed some form of protection to help prevent that. 

You do know all of that is bullshit? Alex Jones called, he's proud of your fabrication. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Filmore said:

It wasn't on our orders. The original plan to hit KETOG as a limited war was scrapped due to the Sphinx leak making it untenable as it made come off as a hegemonic thing in partnership with BK to dominate the game. There was an agreement that the way GOB/Guardian integrated with KETOG was a way to go back to prior statfarming while only fighting limited rounds since they'd have KT/TGH/Arrgh/oblivion maybe Rose due to abbas liking KT/TGH etc. to cover for them, which would essentially undo what was done in the prior war. 

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Roquentin said:

It wasn't on our orders. The original plan to hit KETOG as a limited war was scrapped due to the Sphinx leak making it untenable as it made come off as a hegemonic thing in partnership with BK to dominate the game. There was an agreement that the way GOB/Guardian integrated with KETOG was a way to go back to prior statfarming while only fighting limited rounds since they'd have KT/TGH/Arrgh/oblivion maybe Rose due to abbas liking KT/TGH etc. to cover for them, which would essentially undo what was done in the prior war. 

Wait this has me cracking up literally, you only got cold feet because of the leak. I'm calling bs

• Upvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

3 hours ago, Lycus said:

-snip-

Hello fam, isee you have some misconceptions about things.
So i'm here to clear up any misconceptions you may have. :D

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

5 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

10 hours ago, Lycus said:

Who knows? The main thing that has changed was tS signing Carthago and OWR. Both bailed out of the war on Coalition B's side to run to tSs side. Maybe tS didn't ask their ally first if they could sign them. Imagine Empyrea signing someone who's linked to the "blob" and sticking to it. I have no doubts KT and tGH would break ties..

So just to be clear, you believe NPO has a right to be upset at t$ because they (NPO’s treaty partner) signed two alliances that were fighting alongside NPO for months?

?

• Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

43 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

So just to be clear, you believe NPO has a right to be upset at t$ because they (NPO’s treaty partner) signed two alliances that were fighting alongside NPO for months?

?

iYIZ5p1.gif

Edited by ArcKnox
  • Like 2

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

?

Not exactly. I think it played a part towards this situation. Just because you fought with someone for a while doesn't mean you want to ally them.

What I'm really saying is their sphere had tS and NPO. Two really good alliances. Their chemistry may have or may not have aided them in working together. When tS went in for the whales, NPO was on board. They were going to fight together in this. Then tS backed down, NPO did not. What is known fact here is they BOTH knew this was a vital moment to secure their position in the game. But only NPO followed through with the plan overall because tS backed down for who knows what reason. At that point they deviated. 

Now this is where things like signing people without talking to you allies first might come into play. Even political stances and rehtoric.

Let's see. Peace out and leave NPO in the conflict. Sign Sanreizan who are traitors. Make a satellite to hit DB, who was under NPOs protection. Make a satellite fighting against NPO in the war. Protect more war dodgers, aka new YakTEst. Sign OWR. Sign Carthago. 

The only one good out of all that was signing Carthago, who actually can fight when they feel like it... If NPO even wanted to expand the sphere even more than they were.

That's alot imo.

The fault of what's happening right now, lies in both of their hands. No one can blame one or the other. They didn't stay true to their initial goal as a unit. 

Your side conviently may blame NPO. Secret treaty this and that. From my perspective of fighting on my side, I don't see that at all. My current thought process through it makes much more sense than a secret treaty. I would have joined BK, rolled you all. Then once that was done, roll BK. Then be sitting at the top of the game like kings. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

45 minutes ago, Lycus said:

Not exactly. I think it played a part towards this situation. Just because you fought with someone for a while doesn't mean you want to ally them.

What I'm really saying is their sphere had tS and NPO. Two really good alliances. Their chemistry may have or may not have aided them in working together. When tS went in for the whales, NPO was on board. They were going to fight together in this. Then tS backed down, NPO did not. What is known fact here is they BOTH knew this was a vital moment to secure their position in the game. But only NPO followed through with the plan overall because tS backed down for who knows what reason. At that point they deviated. 

Now this is where things like signing people without talking to you allies first might come into play. Even political stances and rehtoric.

Let's see. Peace out and leave NPO in the conflict. Sign Sanreizan who are traitors. Make a satellite to hit DB, who was under NPOs protection. Make a satellite fighting against NPO in the war. Protect more war dodgers, aka new YakTEst. Sign OWR. Sign Carthago. 

The only one good out of all that was signing Carthago, who actually can fight when they feel like it... If NPO even wanted to expand the sphere even more than they were.

That's alot imo.

The fault of what's happening right now, lies in both of their hands. No one can blame one or the other. They didn't stay true to their initial goal as a unit. 

Your side conviently may blame NPO. Secret treaty this and that. From my perspective of fighting on my side, I don't see that at all. My current thought process through it makes much more sense than a secret treaty. I would have joined BK, rolled you all. Then once that was done, roll BK. Then be sitting at the top of the game like kings. 

tS backed down because NPO violated a backroom agreement between tS and NPO which barred NPO from escalating. t$' objective was not to hand BK a victory. It was to fight some whales. The violation of that agreement is on NPO, not t$. 

N$O was going to be secure regardless of the outcome- Kerchtogg had insufficient strength to take on IQ *and* N$O. This was known. t$-NPO were able to capitalize on the markets and outgrow their fighting peers peacefully. That was an ideal outcome.

Everything that followed after is arguable, as the dynamics had been sufficiently muddied by the events o the start of the war.

Regarding the last paragraph: The problem with that logic is that NPO had been historically opposed to any BK rollings, and actively looked to support them. The move to defend BK and hit TKR wasn't an N$O-centric move.  It was an NPO-centric move. And t$ was forced to simply swallow it.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, CandyShi said:

From my understanding, t$ backed down because their rules of engagement were broken by NPO.

That's exactly what happened. T$ agreed to hit GoB and Guardian with the condition that NPO only join the war if they got countered, since they didn't want to help out BK. Well NPO saw that BK was getting their ass handed to them and joined the war anyways, which severely pissed off T$.