From the Desk of SyndiRock: You are the enemy

Prefonteen

tenor.gif?itemid=12731748

Partissnek is back in businessss, very interessssssting.

Edited by Kyubnyan
linky
  • Like 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

45 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

After some digging I have found a leaked transcript of Roquentin's prepared response.

There's an issue with giving a morale boost to an opposing coalition whose most vocal leader claims to be winning/going to win and says stuff like "you'll see", any slightest bit of reason for them not to come to the table and accept the surrender/meme terms is problematic.  The rest is about Buorhann saying you will win. The level of arrogance exhibited in recent topics shows the point. The fact that he takes every peripheral dropping out as a big victory and a rationale for holding out just means this will take longer to get to its conclusion. It's ultimately immaterial to the actual war as most of the alliances dropping out aren't exactly the ones engaging the most.

Furthermore, There has never been a time where any coalition just said "hey guys you can peace out unilaterally." It's a ridiculous premise. And yet The Syndicate peaced out unilaterally without consulting their ally first. This is not acceptable. It looks ridiculous to peace out because of fatigue when the other side has been at war for significantly longer and drastically more intense combat.

So yeah. My stance is clear. I'm not going to respond further because the obtuse trolling that is a hallmark of your side, especially when Buorhann has come out and said "You'll see" 

"You’ll see" is considered a pejorative by my people in Pacifica. Sort of like Fredo.

Clearly a fake as it makes no reference to TKR. 

Orange man bad.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant
  • Haha 1

Untitled.png