[DOE] The White Army

Robert E Lee

Well if any of y’all know me, you know I’m no wizard with words. I’ll make this short and sweet. I’m forming an alliance to hit a metaphorical reset button. I’m not trying to get away from anything, I just think a fresh start would be beneficial. Most of you that know me either know me from TDU or HTO, but I plan to get to know many more of you with the creation of TWA!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

5 minutes ago, Edward I said:

...then would you, by chance, be a Grand Wizard with words?

Good pun

5 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Good luck with your unprotected, one man alliance. You'll need it. 

I’ll be honest man. I’ve realized something I’m trying to put into effect. This is a game. Not real life

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I mean, good luck I guess?

I'm not sure if you know this, but you don't need to make a DoE right when you form. You can get more members/more cities before you announce your alliance.

2 minutes ago, Edward I said:

Not really a pun, not really my point, and not really a compliment.

I’ll take back my complement 

2 minutes ago, rayxhunter said:

I'm black I don't support confederacy ??‍♂️

Oh come on man. You know it isn’t about race

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

I mean, good luck I guess?

I'm not sure if you know this, but you don't need to make a DoE right when you form. You can get more members/more cities before you announce your alliance.

I’ll be honest man. I know. Heck, I didn’t even declare HTO’s existence (even though it was almost too 50). I just came to the realization that this is just a game. I have to stop worrying about it

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

I'll be honest with you too.

You're right that P&W is a game, and in this game, there's a formula almost every alliance needs to follow to be successful in their founding. That formula calls for a founding community and established ties in their foreign affairs. You have neither. You will fail. You will accomplish nothing while being raided and will eventually disband.

You will also ignore me, thinking that for some reason you'll be different. I will still post this reply hoping future Robert E Lee will remember it and not make the same mistake again when he thinks about creating another alliance. 

You should join a bigger alliance and be a part of their community and have fun there until you are able to split off with friends and do your own thing. Creating a 1-man AA with no protector is a sure-fire way to failure.

We will see friend. There’s a good chance you’re right, but a technical possibility you’re wrong.

• Downvote 4

Guest San Fortunado
54 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Although its 2019 and its racist to be white, good luck! 

If you ever want to learn and be a part of a community - hit me up, I can direct you.

White males are horrific people, thank god we got GOONS to show us the way. Don't you dare take their purpose as SJWs away.