Still believe AIDS wasn’t man made?

True King

5 minutes ago, Malal said:

Operation: InfeKtion (the first video)

"AIDS is a USA bioweapon" is one of the KGB's most well-known disinformation campaigns from the late 70's to mid 80's. The USA actually got Gorbachev to admit to and apologize to Reagan for the false story. However, while it was forgotten about by most educated westerners, the third world decades later learned about the story but decided to run with it because "USA sucks."

Congratulations on believing videos made by ignorant anti-american propagandists, the USA has done tons of evil and shitty things over the centuries (COINTELPRO, Iran-Contra, literally anything involving Native Americans, etc.) that using bullshit made-up stories only makes you look like an idiot and entrenches ignorant Americans who believe that the USA did nothing wrong.

"In response to the charges that AIDS was developed as a military biological warfare weapon, in February, 1987, Army Col. David Huxsoll said: "Studies at army laboratories have shown that the AIDS virus would be an extremely poor biological warfare agent." He later denied saying it."

1987 is mid 80's? Mixed up Colonel with General; although you're quoting me there saying they've at least admitted to have studied its usefulness as a biological weapon. Which I realize on its own doesn't prove they created it; although was an example of information shown in the initial video. Also was a US Army Colonel talking about biological weapons who said that, not the Russians.

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I randomly quoted something you posted and meant to delete everything in it for the highlight.

My post is just that HIV is a well known case-study in KGB disinformation techniques. Anyone who tries defending the disinformation is either:

1. an idiot who thinks that posting about it will somehow push Americans into believing other anti-american posts when in reality it pushes people more towards a clean-USA by conditioning people into believing that actual crimes committed by the american government never happened.

or

2. A pro-american troll who is trying to muddy the waters with a well known disinformation in an attempt to cover up and/or downplay actual crimes by the American government via a well known and documented USSR disinformation campaign from the 1970's-1980's.

As I said before, a dozen pages from COINTELPRO is more damaging to american reputation than any fake HIV story.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 minute ago, Malal said:

I randomly quoted something you posted and meant to delete everything in it for the highlight.

My post is just that HIV is a well known case-study in KGB disinformation techniques. Anyone who tries defending the disinformation is either:

1. an idiot who thinks that posting about it will somehow push Americans into believing other anti-american posts when in reality it pushes people more towards a clean-USA by conditioning people into believing that actual crimes committed by the american government never happened.

or

2. A pro-american troll who is trying to muddy the waters with a well known disinformation in an attempt to cover up and/or downplay actual crimes by the American government via a well known and documented USSR disinformation campaign from the 1970's-1980's.

As I said before, a dozen pages from COINTELPRO is more damaging to american reputation than any fake HIV story.

Founded in 1968 at Accademia dei Lincei in Rome, Italy, the Club of Rome consists of current and former heads of state, UN bureaucrats, high-level politicians and government officials, diplomats, scientists, economists, and business leaders from around the globe. 

Club of Rome is an international organization; not just United States.

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Founded in 1968 at Accademia dei Lincei in Rome, Italy, the Club of Rome consists of current and former heads of state, UN bureaucrats, high-level politicians and government officials, diplomats, scientists, economists, and business leaders from around the globe. 

Club of Rome is an international organization; not just United States.

I have no idea wtf you're talking about

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, Malal said:

I have no idea wtf you're talking about

The claim from the video was the Club of Rome was responsible for creating it, so it being man made wouldn't mean it was a US Government initiative. Although if you do a search on google you'll find them. They have a climate emergency plan, new civilizations initiative & a few other projects listed on their site; although mostly non-specific in their purpose beyond tackling global challenges. Although they published the Limits of Growth in 1972.

After reviewing their computer simulations, the research team came to the following conclusions:[1]:23–24

1. Given business as usual, i.e., no changes to historical growth trends, the limits to growth on earth would become evident by 2072, leading to "sudden and uncontrollable decline in both population and industrial capacity". This includes the following:
    • Global Industrial output per capita reaches a peak around 2008, followed by a rapid decline
    • Global Food per capita reaches a peak around 2020, followed by a rapid decline
    • Global Services per capita reaches a peak around 2020, followed by a rapid decline
    • Global population reaches a peak in 2030, followed by a rapid decline
  2. Growth trends existing in 1972 could be altered so that sustainable ecological and economic stability could be achieved.
  3. The sooner the world's people start striving for the second outcome above, the better the chance of achieving it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome

So according to their published work back then, the world has a better chance the sooner they begin limiting population growth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Limits_to_Growth

You're actually retarded, aren't you?

Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 hour ago, Malal said:

You're actually retarded, aren't you?

I do think the Russian disinformation campaigns is a valid point on why to view all information with at least some skepticism & not take everything you read as 100% fact without solid proof. Although I am skeptical of a lot of these newer viruses & HIV appearing naturally jumping from animals to humans, rather than the results of experimentation. As well as new strains of them. :P

On 10/11/2019 at 8:16 AM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not really, I'm more open minded than most. I can think of a lot more people who have very set viewpoints and think everyone who doesn't agree with them is wrong. The most blatant cases being those who always believe the government version of events as always right & think anyone who questions it is always wrong.

There's a difference between being skeptical of government claims and going simply "if the government says it's true, it must be false". There's definitely government skulduggery in many affairs, and media sources should be approached critically. But that doesn't mean that if the government says 1+1=2, then the correct value is 3 (there have been attempts to define arithmetic using 1+1=3 for comedy value).

And once again, what of it? If the government is using chemtrails to poison the populace, is anyone actually going to do anything about it?

===

Paranoid delusions are often the result of inflated self-importance. Usually, they're not out to get you because they don't even know who you are.

I'd also argue that conspiracy theory is awfully under-educated because it's ignoring real attempts at social control in favor of unrealistic conspiracies.

Do you have the least familiarity with how organizations work? There's constant infighting once an organization grows past a certain size, a global governmental conspiracy is in fact a Utopian vision because it imagines that global leaders can come together and work together on joint, coordinated oppression and planning when real-life geopolitics involves constant backstabbing, jockeys for influence, and so on.

Your intuition that you're not actually free is correct (there are multiple forms of power, and the United States only guarantees, or attempts to guarantee, political freedom) but you're ignoring the actual mechanisms in which power is exercised (elite networks, ideological unity, and so on).

To be a conspiracy theorist of your ilk, you're not just a bad epistemologist and ontologist, but you're also a bad sociologist.

Edited by Inst

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 7:16 AM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not really, I'm more open minded than most. I can think of a lot more people who have very set viewpoints and think everyone who doesn't agree with them is wrong. The most blatant cases being those who always believe the government version of events as always right & think anyone who questions it is always wrong.

That's fine, and it's fine if you don't like to look at evidence other than the official government one.

However, in most instances, these views are only a part of their worldview, and the way they view the world is heavily influenced by their family history, which they will likely never know.

To me, that doesn't sound like a person who has been brainwashed, it sounds more like a person who was conditioned from birth to think

Edited by Marxalot

On 10/12/2019 at 5:14 AM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

"In response to the charges that AIDS was developed as a military biological warfare weapon, in February, 1987, Army Col. David Huxsoll said: "Studies at army laboratories have shown that the AIDS virus would be an extremely poor biological warfare agent." He later denied saying it."

You do realize that any sensible military with way too much funding would absolutely explore the possibilities of biological weapons use by their enemies? It'd be utter deriliction of duty for the army not to check the possibilities of biowarfare agents, if nothing else for the purpose of defending against such weapons.

The main reason that I doubt the military has any intention of using biowarfare agents itself for nefarious purposes is that they've already got more than enough resources and far better weapons available to do basically whatever.

Besides, if depopulation was the point, all they had to do (note the past tense) is ensure that the arctic permafrost began to thaw. Mass extinction event, vast amounts of land submerged under saltwater, entire nations rendered landless. Sadly, overpopulation is a myth, so we'll all just end up worse off on account of the devastation. Yay.

The formation of which we call "concavity earth" has been recognized as a primary cause of erosion and sedimentation. Convective motion and internal mixing of the land create a system which generates a high concentration of energy in the form of heat. This creates a very high pressure in the atmosphere and causes it to rise rapidly into the upper atmosphere. The atmosphere over land heats, and water vapour from the earth's surface evaporates and falls as rain, which then deposits sediment in its wake. The sedimentation creates an underground environment which is more difficult to manage, especially when the soil is so porous.

It is the erosion of this fertile soil and the increase in the frequency of heavy rainfall which has led to the erosion of the land's crust. A new type of landscape, the landform known as "concave earth", has developed over this new landscape, which was initially defined by the erosion of the land's surface.

Edited by Marxalot