Nuclear Auction

True King

First 20 to donate can have a nuke sent to Akuryo $7m each.

Highest Bigger on Nukapocalypse Auction can soon 1 Side for me to nuke in global. If the amount bid exceeds $1b; donations toward more Akuryo Nukes will cease & can choose alliance regardless of how involvement in Global.

Bidding Ends in 42 Hours. Still 45+ Nukes after recent wars & good NS range w/o infra. Is it worth it more using them on North Point & any bidders??

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 14

Nuke me as well, please! But joking aside, you’re dragging Maddog in this too. You should make clear that he is briefly inactive and that he has nothing to do with your special adventures.

Edited by Jack Daniel's
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Daniel's said:

Nuke me as well, please! But joking aside, you’re dragging Maddog in this too. You should make clear that he is shortly inactive and that he has nothing to do with your special adventures.

If they do stop hitting Maddog, won’t include more than Akuryo if he wants.

Otherwise everyone in their in AA except maybe Fairy Moon is hit eventually. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 3

19 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

First 20 to donate can have a nuke sent to Akuryo $7m each.

Highest Bigger on Nukapocalypse Auction can soon 1 Side for me to nuke in global. If the amount bid exceeds $1b; donations toward more Akuryo Nukes will cease & can choose alliance regardless of how involvement in Global.

Bidding Ends in 42 Hours. Still 45+ Nukes after recent wars & good NS range w/o infra. Is it worth it more using them on North Point & any bidders??

How much for 5 nukes on all North Point members?

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If they do stop hitting Maddog, won’t include more than Akuryo if he wants.

Otherwise everyone in their in AA except maybe Fairy Moon is hit eventually. :P

Yeah nobody here really cares about you or if you nuke them. They just laugh. You're a joke.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

5 x 23 = $115m

($2m per nuke batch discount)

Can you count?

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Realized I put wrong numbers after. 25m per member at they amount would obviously be much bigger. Although my bad, so will do it way cheaper.

Can you English?

• Haha 4

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

5 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

Can you English?

Can you? 7x5=35. 35x23=805m. Would take that if offered first

(If he wants to buy out I hit who I’d like most, cool)

• Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You can nuke me for nothing. Free real estate.

You, guessing NP gets them all & no one pays, such is life.

Aluryo the game keep going. XD

• Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Jack Daniel's said:

Nuke me as well, please! But joking aside, you’re dragging Maddog in this too. You should make clear that he is briefly inactive and that he has nothing to do with your special adventures.

He dragged himself into it and i couldn't possibly care less if he returns. He is a nation within my range with money to loot in an unprotected alliance lead by a toxic muppet while himself being a slightly different brand of toxic muppet. 

I do however appreciate his generous contributions to my loot stat. What a noble soul indeed!

• Like 1

Just now, Akuryo said:

He dragged himself into it and i couldn't possibly care less if he returns. He is a nation within my range with money to loot in an unprotected alliance lead by a toxic muppet while himself being a slightly different brand of toxic muppet. 

I do however appreciate his generous contributions to my loot stat. What a noble soul indeed!

Don’t worry, your alliance will lose 10x at least.

• Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Akuryo, it doesn’t work that way. He has nothing to do with this bullshit. An attack on him is an attack on Fark. Have you spoken to Souparmon?

Edited by Jack Daniel's
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Daniel's said:

Akuryo, it doesn’t work that way. He has nothing to do with this bullshit. An attack on him is an attack on Fark. Have you spoken to Souparmon?

Yeah that's not how that works, sorry. He's in an unprotected alliance, neither you nor Fark have any ground to claim anything.

16 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Don’t worry, your alliance will lose 10x at least.

Will it though? We're making 500m a week while you're selling off improvements to escape bill lock ?

Edited by Akuryo

Just now, Akuryo said:

Yeah that's not how that works, sorry. He's in an unprotected alliance, neither you nor Fark had any ground to claim anything.

He joined Noctis’ alliance while it was still Fark affiliated, just like Citrus and me. We wanted to help Noctis out with his new alliance.

Unfortunately did Noctis choose to do whatever he wanted, and we couldn’t be connected with him anymore in any sense. Maddog has gone briefly inactive, due to real-life situations, before all this petty drama. He has nothing to do with it. How difficult is it to understand?

15 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Yeah that's not how that works, sorry. He's in an unprotected alliance, neither you nor Fark have any ground to claim anything.

Will it though? We're making 500m a week while you're selling off improvements to escape bill lock ?

I never sold anything, a few games of baseball is easy enough. Noob :P

Also let Alexio’s alliance off kind of fast since they left him be; although can expect your whole AA dragged down over the next few weeks hitting Maddog. Although was your choice to escalate beyond me & you; so at least no complaining of cruelty later.

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I never sold anything, a few games of baseball is easy enough. Noob :P

Also let Alexio’s alliance off kind of fast since they left him be; although can expect your whole AA dragged down over the next few weeks hitting Maddog. Although was your choice to escalate beyond me & you; so at least no complaining of cruelty later.

I think you have lost your marbles 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

4 minutes ago, Jack Daniel's said:

He joined Noctis’ alliance while it was still Fark affiliated, just like Citrus and me. We wanted to help Noctis out with his new alliance.

Unfortunately did Noctis choose to do whatever he wanted, and we couldn’t be connected with him anymore in any sense. Maddog has gone briefly inactive, due to real-life situations, before all this petty drama. He has nothing to do with it. How difficult is it to understand?

When he joined and the status of the alliance thereof is wholly irrelevant. Inactives in any other unprotected alliance have since the dawn of time on Orbis been valid raid targets for any in range. That they joined when the alliance was alive, is not relevant to anything but minor history facts nobody cares about. No one else goes around claiming inactives in an unprotected alliance that once upon a time were a member of theirs are somehow still a member and protected.

That he has IRL problems is also irrelevant. Those are his problems, not mine, they are not relevant to me, nor this game, nor any action anybody takes within said game. 

You're free to not like it and disagree with the IC/OOC boundaries of the general communities insistence on that, but if i end up homeless and shanked in an alleyway tomorrow that doesn't magically protect my alliance from harm, nor me if it is abandoned or i am removed from it.

Just now, George (James T Kirk) said:

I think you have lost your marbles 

You don't understand, George! Noctis has taken lessons from Elijiah and will clearly utilise a swarm of multis to take down my entire alliance all by himself!

7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

When he joined and the status of the alliance thereof is wholly irrelevant. Inactives in any other unprotected alliance have since the dawn of time on Orbis been valid raid targets for any in range. That they joined when the alliance was alive, is not relevant to anything but minor history facts nobody cares about. No one else goes around claiming inactives in an unprotected alliance that once upon a time were a member of theirs are somehow still a member and protected.

That he has IRL problems is also irrelevant. Those are his problems, not mine, they are not relevant to me, nor this game, nor any action anybody takes within said game. 

You're free to not like it and disagree with the IC/OOC boundaries of the general communities insistence on that, but if i end up homeless and shanked in an alleyway tomorrow that doesn't magically protect my alliance from harm, nor me if it is abandoned or i am removed from it.

He is just a week inactive, and we couldn’t call him back yet. For Christ’s sake, why do you must get off on unnecessary drama? You looted 500,000 dollars, and you call that much. It turns out that both you and Noctis are poor.

Edited by Jack Daniel's

Akuryo won’t care; although I’ll damage & if Maddog cares pay him back eventually. So let Akuryo give me reason to target the whole AA; if he’d rather do that.

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Akuryo won’t care; although I’ll damage & if Maddog cares pay him back eventually. So let Akuryo give me reason to target the whole AA; if he’d rather do that.

Nobody cares mate, you're nothing.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Nobody cares mate, you're nothing.

You’re the irrelevant one who’s bound with most of the game with a NAP for 6 months after Arggh surrenders. So you’re useless to everyone.

• Downvote 4