[DoE] Last Resort

Modern Soviet Union

51 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

They said you weren’t cool with them establishing other ODoAP ties, so I see them limited to just a Protectorate. Although maybe I’ll give them another look if they grow out of it.

No i stated you werent an execptable tie, becquse of your awful and degrading reputation. Theyre actually limited to ODoAP and below, so idk where that implication came from.

5 hours ago, Will said:

Gpc is better ur trash micro

Bruh, get a real protected...

Or merge into The Enclave today!

I talked with The Last Resort last Thursday, and as it seems, The Enclave is better at dealing with roaches!

Anyway, I'm gonna go back to beating my meat to Max and Minesome talking.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Modern Soviet Union said:

I have had an ego 

You had an ego?

I feel insulted that you could even compare your childish entertaining of your "skills," as an ego. You belligerent fool, you cannot comprehend what it means to have an ego.

My dick has more ego than you. It also knows more about the game. Your eyes haven't even seen as much as my crotch. My pinky toe does better mental math than you. I've talked to you for over a year, and I still have never been wrong when talking to you.

I have taken shits with a higher IQ than yours. And you're protected by IQ's baby darling. You speak of ego, but I see a crying little child who is going to do anything to get their next meal.

So sit down and blow me. Then you'll be "filled" with "ego."