Will t$ protect their protectorate?

Critters

7 minutes ago, Malal said:

Negotiations have been ongoing for over two weeks, that's more than a reasonable timeframe. Or is your hangup the fact that people are fighting during negotiations? In that case are you also going to complain that we're hitting anti-memesphere during their surrender negotiations too?

Honestly none of this matters since I'm sure it'll blow over in a bit, but your arguments are pretty disingenuous imho

My lack of activity, which was communicated in good faith, does not excuse their egregious incompetence, I'm afraid. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

12 minutes ago, Malal said:

Negotiations have been ongoing for over two weeks, that's more than a reasonable timeframe. Or is your hangup the fact that people are fighting during negotiations? In that case are you also going to complain that we're hitting anti-memesphere during their surrender negotiations too?

Honestly none of this matters since I'm sure it'll blow over in a bit, but your arguments are pretty disingenuous imho

If there have been any negotiations I haven’t been involved in them lol. Today we had our monthly visit from Sphinx and underlord about trying to force us to surrender again before we can begin negotiations. So not sure if that is was you’re referring to but I wouldn’t call that negotiations considering the only thing that happened was the other coalition saying “alright see you in a month.”

Edited by Mhearl

So much for all that “if thesis” on  tying NPO hands with syndi treaty. It seems keshav was pointing out they’re going to kill syndi after taking care of us while tying syndi sphere with their treaty :3

nice play here

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

I preemptively nominate the response to this question, wherever @Roquentin or @Shadowthrone post it as the "Spin of the Year Award":

How the frick do you justify hitting your ally's allies, when your ally is acting in defense of its protectorate from an act of aggression?

I mean obviously this caused you to reasonably fear for your pixels like big bad orange man, but I really need to see how this gets spun.

Okay, I got this and it'll be short.

The Syndicate made it clear they no longer considered NPO to be an ally when they didn't inform us of their decision to start a new sphere and move on from being allied to NPO. Utmos and Leopold pretty much felt justified in hiding their plans so that pretty much was the end of any notion of them treating us as an ally. Prior to this we had essentially been enabling a lot of sketchy actions by tS like harboring someone who ghosted CoS(itachi) going back to Enterprise and being made gov,  Sanreizan allowing DemonSpawn and Clan Callan who did not make a peace deal when they had engendered a lot of ill will as FR, protecting TEst despite Boyce being a high up person in coalition management prior to his leaving and not reaching any peace deal, and the list goes on. We can't really keep enabling people in the hopes they would be willing to reconcile post-war when they made it abundantly clear they were moving on and making something new without us. 

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 23

Just now, Sketchy said:

Cute how you left out you breaking an agreement and entering a war without informing your ally to defend a former ally in BK who you claimed to have split away from, which started the strain in your relations in the first place. 

They were informed we were hitting TKR and it was made clear several days in advance that it was what we wanted to do. The fact that this lie is repeated constantly is severely problematic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

Cute how you left out you breaking an agreement and entering a war without informing your ally to defend a former ally in BK who you claimed to have split away from, which started the strain in your relations in the first place. 

False. Spent a week or more hashing out the expansion. The fact that they are still busy painting the "we were not informed" spiel, adds another layer to this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

A week or more? But I thought the expansion was a reaction to logs from a reliable source that TKR and Coalition A was planning to hit NPO and expand the war?

WHICH LIE AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THIS IS TOO MUCH

I bet you guys told t$ about your secret treaty with BK during this conversation too right lmfao.

Um, I've posted over and over again that the information was given earlier on and that we waited to act on it until it was coming true. It wasn't more than a week for certain. a little under a week would be the appropriate timeline.

I mean we did show them the screenshot of the understanding we had with Kayser which was in the company of plenty of people  and there were disagreements/denial of its effectiveness on the interpretation by the current government.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Downvote 3

Hold on.

So was NPOs entry a last second spur of the moment decision, or was it planned out for a week? I've heard both now, from NPO themselves. 

You can't plan for a week and then call it a last second decision, that's not how that works

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

Um, I've posted over and over again that the information was given earlier on and that we waited to act on it until it was coming true.

Except for the fact that NPO entered the war on the 20th of June, and then expanded it on the 23rd of June. 

So your claim is that in that timeframe, you got logs of TKR planning to expand the war onto NPO, and had a week or more to hash out an expansion?

Which means either you were lying then or you are lying now. Or both.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

regardless of political alignment, i am very confused. anyone else confused? cus im very confused 

like im really trying to follow but i just cant at this point

Edited by hope
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Except for the fact that NPO entered the war on the 20th of June, and then expanded it on the 23rd of June. 

So your claim is that in that timeframe, you got logs of TKR planning to expand the war onto NPO, and had a week or more to hash out an expansion?

Which means either you were lying then or you are lying now. Or both.

When did I say otherwise? The week started like 17th/18th. We advocated for fighting more comprehensively since we didn't want to sit out and we knew that info. We did the GOB/Guardian only thing as a compromise without seeing how ironclad the dec would be in the wording as we didn't want to give something that could be worked around. The problem was that what the logs stated about TKR counting on tS to keep us out was coming true and BK was getting locked down and then Chaos would shift gears, and we knew it was anticipated citadel would drop out by the 27th, which would lead them to be able to swing stuff in our direction.

14 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Hold on.

So was NPOs entry a last second spur of the moment decision, or was it planned out for a week? I've heard both now, from NPO themselves. 

You can't plan for a week and then call it a last second decision, that's not how that works

Who said it was last second? Because I've told everyone it was after multiple days of discussion.

2 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Apparently they confused us with another alliance hiding Clan Callan members. 

DemonSpawn is in Sanreizan and he was the leader.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Roq, I've been a huge supporter of you, excluding IQ, and this has to be the worst spin/excuse I've ever seen. This is Thanos/Aragorn level.

Honestly, it was probably written by him

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Just now, Roquentin said:

When did I say otherwise? The week started like 17th/18th. We advocated for fighting more comprehensively since we didn't want to sit out and we knew that info. We did the GOB/Guardian only thing as a compromise without seeing how ironclad the dec would be in the wording as we didn't want to give something that could be worked around. The problem was that what the logs stated about TKR counting on tS to keep us out was coming true and BK was getting locked down and then Chaos would shift gears, and we knew it was anticipated citadel would drop out by the 27th, which would lead them to be able to swing stuff in our direction.

t$ entered the war on the 19th Roq. One day before NPO did. Not sure how TKR could have been planning to expand onto the NPO front on 17th when it didn't exist until the 20th.

Also who was this compromise about GOB/Guardian with? t$? A compromise instead of what, entering the war directly? Which you then did? And claimed you only did because TKR was planning to hit you?

Thanks for making my case for me I guess?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif