Will t$ protect their protectorate?

Critters

5 minutes ago, Kastor said:

welp looks like it was that dramatic

No real CB any stronger than against OWR; so I dunno if they’d have NPO here. Possible NPO will just prioritize alliances fighting for them, will be interesting. Although think BK might as well do the white peace if not ready to fight Syndicate atm.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 3

Woah, that's escalated? Looks like T$ is even aiming for a bank hit https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=6183&display=war

BK, you dun goofed. Even, nay especially if this wasn't your fault, you dun goofed.

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Are you sure? There’s been half a dozen similar type terms your coalition tried to place specifically on tS in regards to TEst “surrendering”. 

Piss poor from NPO to allow that to happen.

The term was that 4 specific war dodging arrgh nations in TEst couldn't trade with our enemies. If TS is lying to you about the terms discussion it's not anyone problem but your own.

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

4 minutes ago, Malal said:

The term was that 4 specific war dodging arrgh nations in TEst couldn't trade with our enemies. If TS is lying to you about the terms discussion it's not anyone problem but your own.

Let's not forget the fact that they tried to demand we co-sign these terms and be responsible if they were broken. 

Let's also not forget they declared on more than "4 specific war dodgers".

Protect means protect. 

Let's ALSO not forget they declared in the middle of negotiations which had just started in earnest within the last day or so.

• Upvote 4

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

So BK screws up again and gets their ass whooped again.

Gee, I wonder when people will realize that BK is nothing but a bunch of frickup gov members.

You would’ve had this in the bag, but the fact you guys somehow keep trying to exert your force onto everybody (Those that supported you and those who remained out of the war) just goes to show how clumsy you guys are.

Protip in the future, stay focused.

13 minutes ago, Malal said:

Four specific nations yet your coalition has the need to include tS and hold them accountable should TEst break anything. Papa BK has fricked up again and there won’t be NPO to bail them out this time.

25 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Let's ALSO not forget they declared in the middle of negotiations which had just started in earnest within the last day or so.

Negotiations have been ongoing for over two weeks, that's more than a reasonable timeframe. Or is your hangup the fact that people are fighting during negotiations? In that case are you also going to complain that we're hitting anti-memesphere during their surrender negotiations too?

Honestly none of this matters since I'm sure it'll blow over in a bit, but your arguments are pretty disingenuous imho

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win