Motion to Unite against The Raiders Return

Seryozha Nikanor

It's almost too bad that this new style of playing the game, living in an era of constant war and change, is being driven out.

BLOC Party = Destroyed

Poison Clan = Dismantled

The Corn Shuckers = Stopped

Porcelain Legion = Rolled into the ground

Legacy Group = Stopped

CoIN = Well, you know  ;)

VoC = World War Alpha

Other AA's that I can't be bothered to remember = gone

You're not new or original. Raiders get destroyed, it is how it always has been  and always will be. You are no different. The Bloc Party had what, 170+ members at their height? They are dead and gone, the only remnants are the ones that jumped ship during the UPN-BP war. How is your puny alliance of 16 members going to stand against anyone? True, you can destroy some of the tiny alliances but at what cost? Your nations won't prosper, you'll all probably leave in a few weeks anyways.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 5

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Give credit to Legacy. They didn't get stopped. They just took over Guardian. Don't count them out.

They are literally the only group I wouldn't !@#$ with.

• Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

Alliance of raiders what do you expect?

TEst is an alliance of raiders. The Legacy was an alliance of raiders. Your argument is what? That they can't be done?

q8nfyvc.gif

jeez. i could puke every time read what you chickens write down there. you all are so girlish, childish, and sensitive.  <_<  <_<  <_<  :D  

don't waste your words, we don't need anything from you,

we don't even care what you've done or what you plan to do. 

4QY3nnV.gif

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Give credit to Legacy. They didn't get stopped. They just took over Guardian. Don't count them out.

I meant stopped in that they stopped it themselves, same with CS. 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

jeez. i could puke every time read what you chickens write down there. you all are so girlish, childish, and sensitive. <_<<_<<_<:D

don't waste your words, we don't need anything from you,

we don't even care what you've done or what you plan to do.

Aww. Don't be like that baby! I can change!

Jviu57e.gif

q8nfyvc.gif

Raider Return, stop being so arrogant , I notice you sort of hammered the Brotherhood of the clouds and a few other small alliance plus non aligned that is. But remember there is no point winning the battle then losing the war. He who laugh last ,laugh best.  I think you guys should change while there is still time. something tell me, SK will come down real hard on you guys soon.

Edited by vincentsum8

Is suppose I'll go smack down some raiders soon.

Good luck guys.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Anything for honey. I promise I won't hit you again. It's just that I love you so much.

don't need yer love, baby.  :wub: 

you can love that malay vincent with all of yer stink soul and all of yer rotten body.  :blink:  :blink:

Raider Return, stop being so arrogant , I notice you sort of hammered the Brotherhood of the clouds and a few other small alliance plus non aligned that is. But remember there is no point winning the battle then losing the war. He who laugh last ,laugh best.  I think you guys should change while there is still time. something tell me, SK will come down real hard on you guys soon.

blah blah blah. old arrogant malay geezer can talk. all talk. talk talk talk.   :lol:  :lol:

laudannexia__94628.jpg

don't need yer love, baby.  :wub: 

you can love that malay vincent with all of yer stink soul and all of yer rotten body.  :blink:  :blink:

blah blah blah. old arrogant malay geezer can talk. all talk. talk talk talk.   :lol:  :lol:

I'm imagining a small child. Not the kind you want to hug, but one of those really over spoiled ones. Like the kid in the line at the grocery store who throughs a fit and starts screaming because mommy won't buy him candy.

Just my initial impression.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

you yourself are being so arrogant, I saw your post, you bash comments of those that you don't agree with or didn't like,

all you do is blabbering, if you want to get us then come and get us, lower your level and come and get us

get back to your homework kiddo