Motion to Unite against The Raiders Return

Seryozha Nikanor

I Seroyzha Nikanor, Motion to unite all alliances against the The Raiders Return.

They have attacked many members of the Seven Kingdoms, Infinity, and many other alliances.

I request all alliances to force them into submission and cripple them to where they won't bother us again.

• Upvote 2
bRejPUy.jpg

I'd rather pay them protection tribute, do not want to lose my infra...

Leave the raiding alliance first. Nice try btw.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'd rather pay them protection tribute, do not want to lose my infra...

I lol'd. 

You guys have built your nations in such a way, when you lose that infra(And you will lose it) you're going to be unable to re-build. 

• Upvote 2

it seems The Raiders have hit SK real hard today. but then these raiders are smart. they are out of range for the top SK nations  and for that matter the top nation for most alliances. None of the Raider Return members have a 2nd city. Is it a deliberate attempt to stay out of range for most of the top nation to react?

said the man with 1/3 of my military str

Hit me and find out what happens to you. 

it seems The Raiders have hit SK real hard today. but then these raiders are smart. they are out of range for the top SK nations  and for that matter the top nation for most alliances. None of the Raider Return members have a 2nd city. Is it a deliberate attempt to stay out of range for most of the top nation to react?

It matters not either way. Top nations can funnel cash & Resources downward.  Or ask friendly alliances to help out with clearing out lowtier nations. 

Edited by RagnarBuliwyf
  • Upvote 1

@ Raynar - don't worry those !@#$ wont have the guts to hit you. since I am kind of free with nothing to do , I decided to check out those nations hit by Raiders Return - guess what? 90% of them are inactive. ( definitely more than 24  if not 48 hours since their last log in). Which also meant The Raiders Return are merely cowards who only dare to steal from inactive nations. kind of sad these Raider alliance arrived late...they would have strike jackpot if they have played this way during speed round :)

Edited by vincentsum8

what is it with you guys so in love with peace, then what is the point of playing PW? just to see who gets to score 500 first? war is where the fun is, and btw, you're free to retaliate if we attack you, what i don't understand is why you guys had to make such motion against us, don't you think the nation/alliance that we attacked can defend for themselves? what is the point of such motion? call us coward if you want, at least we don't make such cowardice motion

admit it, PW got so much more fun because of guys like us :D

Edited by Muhammad Jesus
  • Upvote 1

Why then bother about inactive nations?

Shots fired

And the nation that created this nation is from infinity, I do believe we haven't had any qualms with you guys, if one of our alliance member attacked you guys it doesn't reflect the action of the whole alliance, so what's up with this motion?

Edited by Muhammad Jesus

Shots fired

And the nation that created this nation is from infinity, I do believe we haven't had any qualms with you guys, if one of our alliance member attacked you guys it doesn't reflect the action of the whole alliance, so what's up with this motion?

Because when 90% of your alliance is doing it en-mass, its easier for us to just assume you are all completely unaware of how the rest of the game does things.

But hey. Thanks for the party invite.

q8nfyvc.gif

Because when 90% of your alliance is doing it en-mass, its easier for us to just assume you are all completely unaware of how the rest of the game does things.

But hey. Thanks for the party invite.

sure man, my offer stands though if you wanna join the party, maybe it'll be fun to see a huge war break out everywhere,

it's guys like us, mad club alliance and COIN that make things a tad more interesting :lol:

Edited by Muhammad Jesus

PW got so much fun because of you? hmmm.. I am sure Infinity and SK will have fun dismantling you guys and then we will see another dead alliance like COIN.

US not ME, even if our alliance is dead at least we had fun, well all you did was blabbering anyway, if your idea of fun is the "politics" then so be it, we have different views anyway, it's not like i'm gonna be such a boring person like you anyway

• Upvote 1

Once the heat gets turned up, the alliance will collapse. All of the smart players will jump ship when they start taking losses, and the bored players will probably end up just quitting. The rest of the alliances have figured this out and that's why we act according to certain norms. Because we want to fight wars that we can win. Yours isn't a new way of playing... it is the equivalent to running out on the battlefield with a brand new rifle that has no ammunition. Sure, you'll catch a lot of people by surprise by running up and smacking them in the head with it, but that's only because nobody was expecting someone to be so dumb as to go into battle without a loaded weapon. The rest of us are chambering bullets while you're running around in loincloths declaring victory; because we figured out that guns work a lot better if you shoot them. That doesn't make us boring, it makes us smart.

Edited by Hereno
  • Upvote 4

It's almost too bad that this new style of playing the game, living in an era of constant war and change, is being driven out.

yeah, unfortunately our way of playing doesn't sit well with other alliance

Once the heat gets turned up, the alliance will collapse. All of the smart players will jump ship when they start taking losses, and the bored players will probably end up just quitting. The rest of the alliances have figured this out and that's why we act according to certain norms. Because we want to fight wars that we can win. Yours isn't a new way of playing... it is the equivalent to running out on the battlefield with a brand new rifle that has no ammunition. Sure, you'll catch a lot of people by surprise by running up and smacking them in the head with it, but that's only because nobody was expecting someone to be so dumb as to go into battle without a loaded weapon. The rest of us are chambering bullets while you're running around in loincloths declaring victory; because we figured out that guns work a lot better if you shoot them. That doesn't make us boring, it makes us smart.

maybe you're right man, for we just have some fun

Anyone realize that Seven Kingdom now is 2nd place in alliance ranking?

I dont deserve to take credit for that of course, but .... :D :D

yeah, unfortunately our way of playing doesn't sit well with other alliance

maybe you're right man, for we just have some fun

Anyone realize that Seven Kingdom now is 2nd place in alliance ranking?

I dont deserve to take credit for that of course, but .... :D :D

SK was at 2,401.17 as of update this morning. We're now at 2,523.05. Learn to keep track of stats before you take credit.

• Upvote 1

SK was at 2,401.17 as of update this morning. We're now at 2,523.05. Learn to keep track of stats before you take credit.

well the score is increasing but the ranking is down, so .... :D

like i said, i don't deserve the credit, never said i did