[Peace] In our time

Asierith

3 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

Ming Empire just left big brother Rose.

Ofc they did, after taking a beating for months.

They left, but my point is that they could have done it way sooner. Instead, they chose to stay, and look what happened.

They're almost last in terms of net damages, and they have lost a lot already.

Anyways, I'm done being cocky. Is it too complicated to understand that you guys are technically losing the war?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Durand said:

For the whole time, he told you that it was your choice, that you could leave, but you wanted to stay with him. Out of love, and out of respect. This is exactly what's happening in this war, on KERCHTOGG's side. Alliances like Soup (your aa) want to stay in the war out of friendship for their sphere. And they say to everyone who calls them slaves that it's their choice, which is totally true. 

Or maybe we just don’t want to peace out, regardless of our ties? Has it ever crossed your mind that that’s an option?

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Durand said:

Also, since I love arguing, and because I'm really bored rn, I would like it if anyone could explain me how the hell is KERCHTOGG "winning" this war. 

Let's remember that I believe that "winning" a war means that you can (or are doing) these things.

-Dealing more damages than you enemies

-Being able to dance on the battlefield without getting shot

-Being able to argue that you're winning the war without your enemies providing proofs that you're not

-Not getting attacked by anyone for a long time

-Not getting declared on after building juicy infra

-Give a gun to your enemy, but he's so week that he can't even shoot

-Hold down all of their allies

-Declare on them without getting declared on

-Mock them without getting declared on

--Almost forget that you're in a war with some irrelevant people because they are too weak

Check... check... very check... solid check... neither side got that... check... neither side got that... check... extremely check... complete check.

KERCHTUGOGQBVZ is winning by every single one of those metrics other than infra and allies, both of which neither coalition has any claim to.

Edit: Actually, Grumpy *can* build out of range of your dudes, so we got the juicy infra covered too ?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Check... check... very check... solid check... neither side got that... check... neither side got that... check... extremely check... complete check.

-KERCHTOGG is dealing less damages than Memesphere, so no check

-Only if you're under 1.2k score, otherwise, you're pretty much dead. So no check

-Ok, so how exactly are you winning?

-Once again, if you're not under 1.2k score, you are pretty much dead. And even if you are, you still get attacked a lot, so no check

-True

-This one was a total joke

-We are holding you down, and you're not holding us down. So we got that, you don't

-Only for the ones under 1.2k score

-Only for the ones under 1.2k score

-Yeah, so you forgot that you were at war with us, but you have an average of 200 infra in every city, try again buddy

Most of what I had written in my initial post was a joke, but since you took the time to answer, let me tell you something.

If you are over 1.2k score, and that you're in KERCHTOGG, you'll get attacked almost everytime that you leave beige. If you're under that, you'll be dealing more than receiving, but only because you'll be hiding not to get declared on. Overall, we're dealing way more than you guys, and that's a fact. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

19 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Or maybe we just don’t want to peace out, regardless of our ties? Has it ever crossed your mind that that’s an option?

Yes it has crossed my mind, and everyone knows this. My point being that you're deciding to stay in the war out of friendship for all of your allies, and not out of fear, I believe that what you just typed dosen't make any sense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

The funny part about your comparison is what Coalition B would be like in the story you created.

Coalition B: Holding a gun to the younger brother’s head. “You stay in this war, or you die you worthless mofo”. It’s no wonder no one wants to stay in your Coalition.

Meanwhile Big Brother Rose showed up at my Purple Heart and Silver Star award ceremony. Saluted with the whole tear in the eye and everything.Beautiful life moments. :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

Meanwhile Big Brother Rose showed up at my Purple Heart and Silver Star award ceremony. Saluted with the whole tear in the eye and everything.Beautiful life moments. :P

That's a nice story and all but it's a widely recognized fact that smelly Mhearl keeps you chained up in the basement of his uncle Abbas.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Theodosius said:

That's a nice story and all but it's a widely recognized fact that smelly Mhearl keeps you chained up in the basement of his uncle Abbas.

That's impossible because i spend half my waking hours ruthlessly roasting mhearl even if he does not know it. The true power gap between us would never make such a thing possible.

Now if you said it was abbas chaining me up that might well be the case, i'm pretty he could kill me with a well placed voice chat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Akuryo said:

That's impossible because i spend half my waking hours ruthlessly roasting mhearl even if he does not know it. The true power gap between us would never make such a thing possible.

Now if you said it was abbas chaining me up that might well be the case, i'm pretty he could kill me with a well placed voice chat. 

Mhearl is just the gatekeeper that brings you food, Abbas is the real chain perv.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

The funny part about your comparison is what Coalition B would be like in the story you created.

Coalition B: Holding a gun to the younger brother’s head. “You stay in this war, or you die you worthless mofo”. It’s no wonder no one wants to stay in your Coalition.

The funny part about my comparison is that the big brother would be ok with the his bro leaving, so what you said really dosen't make sense. If I had used a guy and his slave, then you could have said that. But as I said, since we're winning this war, and since we aren't as hurt as you, why would the little brother leave (if the little bro was one of our allies)?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Durand said:

I mean, Sphinx is right. You guys can't win anymore. Like, it's almost impossible. 

Maybe so, but we can still not lose, and that’s what we are going to do.....

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

Just now, Critters said:

Maybe so, but we can still not lose, and that’s what we are going to do.....

Explain me precisely, how exactly you think that you won't lose.

This got out of hand, but we've all come to expect that by now.

Congrats on peace Asie, enjoy the rebuild - And I trust that you're looking forward to Aus vs Wales in a few hours, up the wallabies!

(Remember, if Japan beat Ireland, anything can happen)

• Like 2