[Peace] In our time

Asierith

Patrizio_Torlonia.jpg

EDIT: Bunch of Plebs asked me who this is. Its Cato the Elder, he loved Carthage very much. /s 

Anyway this doesn't change much in the war, so don't get your hopes up KERCHTOG. ;,p 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I guess you say that because you consider these two alliances "irrelevant" too. Same you've done with all the previous alliances that have surrendered or peaced out from your side.

Can you give me a list of "relevant" alliances from your side so that I can know when to get my hopes up? I've started to think all of the alliances at your side are irrelevant.

Never once did I mention "irrelevant", so no need to invent words I didn't say in that post. You clearly have enough experience from Knightfall to know that when it gets down to this stage in a war when a side has been beaten to a pulp (KERCHTOG), alliances on the other side that pull out don't change the dynamics of the war. Carth/OWF did their part and have bowed out, but you've got a snowflakes chance in hell of cracking those remaining. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I guess you say that because you consider these two alliances "irrelevant" too. Same you've done with all the previous alliances that have surrendered or peaced out from your side.

Can you give me a list of "relevant" alliances from your side so that I can know when to get my hopes up? I've started to think all of the alliances at your side are irrelevant.

I mean, Sphinx is right. You guys can't win anymore. Like, it's almost impossible. 

I'm almost never getting attacked anymore, and when I do, the enemy gets destroyed so fast. We are beating you from 1.5k score and up, and I wouldn't really count on your low scores. Because we're more, and higher score is more important.

14 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Can you give me a list of "relevant" alliances from your side so that I can know when to get my hopes up?

I don't even know why you're still trying to get your hopes up. The only reason why the war isn't done is because there's people like you who believe that there's still hope. All you're doing is just damaging your allies. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Also, since I love arguing, and because I'm really bored rn, I would like it if anyone could explain me how the hell is KERCHTOGG "winning" this war. 

Let's remember that I believe that "winning" a war means that you can (or are doing) these things.

-Dealing more damages than you enemies

-Being able to dance on the battlefield without getting shot

-Being able to argue that you're winning the war without your enemies providing proofs that you're not

-Not getting attacked by anyone for a long time

-Not getting declared on after building juicy infra

-Give a gun to your enemy, but he's so week that he can't even shoot

-Hold down all of their allies

-Declare on them without getting declared on

-Mock them without getting declared on

--Almost forget that you're in a war with some irrelevant people because they are too weak

Edited by Durand
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

18 minutes ago, Durand said:

All you're doing is just damaging your allies. 

Our coalition partners can exit on their own volition, even more so without the threat of being rolled by said partners afterward. I mean, we all saw the Ming and House Arryn post right?

Edited by REAP3R
  • Like 6

Look up to the sky above~

1 minute ago, REAP3R said:

Our coalition partners can exit on their own volition, even more so without the threat of being rolled by said partners afterward. I mean, we all saw the Ming and House Arryn post right?

Let's say that you had a big brother who went in the army. He's your bro, so you asked him if you could join him. He has always been nice to you, and you want him to be proud, proud of his little brother. 

2 years later, there's a big war. He fought a lot, just like you, but he's hurt. You want to leave, to stop fighting, but your desire to help him is even greater than your desire of  leaving. So you stay in the war.

2 days later, both of you get killed during your sleep by enemies, along with some of your friends. 

For the whole time, he told you that it was your choice, that you could leave, but you wanted to stay with him. Out of love, and out of respect. This is exactly what's happening in this war, on KERCHTOGG's side. Alliances like Soup (your aa) want to stay in the war out of friendship for their sphere. And they say to everyone who calls them slaves that it's their choice, which is totally true. 

In that case, the big brother is TKR (let's say), and the little brother is Soup.

But I am totally right, by staying in this war, alliances like KT and TKR are just hurting their allies. Because if they leave, their allies will leave, and the war will stop. There will be a peacetime of several months, and then another war will start (probably). But since those big alliances on your side think that they are "All Mighty" and super powerful, they stay. And what does it lead to? Their friends stay too.

Now, you could say the same thing about Coalition B (AKA Memesphere, BK and slaves, NPO and roqbots or IQ 2.0), but the thing is that WE aren't the ones getting destroyed rn, you guys are. 

9 minutes ago, Miller said:

More big talk from another perpetual little brother...

You could also, perhaps, and if you'd please, explain to me how you, a 17 cities, is to low in score to declare on me, a 15 city.

It's probably not because you're losing, that's impossible...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1