Dissolution of the Inquisition

Prefonteen

Just now, ShadyAssassin said:

I just noticed but seems like the list is missing the names of a few alliances like T$ and HS.

The $yndicate and House $tark have opted out of the dissolution of The Inquisition, and will be continuing a 2-party bloc under the name of The Inquisition. All inquisition terms apply.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

17 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

The $yndicate and House $tark have opted out of the dissolution of The Inquisition, and will be continuing a 2-party bloc under the name of The Inquisition. All inquisition terms apply.

I have a feeling this won't age well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

I have a feeling this won't age well.

Clearly TKR must do something about this, now that t$/HS have taken up IQ's mantle this represents an even graver threat to TKR than the old IQ ever was. :,v 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Clearly TKR must do something about this, now that t$/HS have taken up IQ's mantle this represents an even graver threat to TKR than the old IQ ever was. :,v 

The Crime Syndication has gotten so much worse. Yakuza and T$.... we've gone through too much for it to continue like this. We fear the crime syndication, they control the liquor, they control how we live our lives... We need a Black or white knight to step in...

God help us. May he show our souls mercy... I fear the syndication won't be so generous...

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

The Crime Syndication has gotten so much worse. Yakuza and T$.... we've gone through too much for it to continue like this. We fear the crime syndication, they control the liquor, they control how we live our lives... We need a Black or white knight to step in...

God help us. May he show our souls mercy... I fear the syndication won't be so generous...

Two gunshots to the back of the head for your suicide. 

pew pew

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2019 at 12:52 AM, Krouton said:

It didn't look nearly this one sided at the start of the war. Empyrea, CoS, Soup Kitchen, and others have been knocked out of the top 50 and some replaced by Co. B alliances.

You have to remember that a number of coalition B alliances surrendered/white peaced and can now focus on rebuild which raises their score considerably

• Like 1

mlem.png