A Clouded, Dusty Vision

DaRealCubland

21 hours ago, JordyHamsVII said:

why did you cover up your name in the red marker lol. Anyone can just go to the nation page and confirm who it is ?

09/27 03:25 am - Cubland created the alliance Cubland and Company.
bullet_blue.png09/26 07:55 pm - Cubland had war declared by Akropolia for the reason of "well, f".
bullet_blue.png09/26 07:43 pm - Cubland had war declared by Kingdom Of Dorne for the reason of "Gib me all ur moneyz".

bullet_blue.png09/26 07:42 pm - Cubland had war declared by Cleaning Legion for the reason of "Said I was gonna hit ya, time to burn cash".

Another day in orbis i guess, glad you're having fun @Dusty ?

Loads

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2019 at 12:19 AM, Dusty said:

Amussing, dusty gets a forum post of someone becoming unhinged becuase of him is now crossed off the bucket list

More "amussing": Dusty can't spell "amusing" or "because" and doesn't capitalize his own name. Also, he decided a post about him being sped is against forum rules somehow. 

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

More "amussing": Dusty can't spell "amusing" or "because" and doesn't capitalize his own name. Also, he decided a post about him being sped is against forum rules somehow. 

Not against forum rules if it's posted in the right spot, this is alliance affairs for treaties/Does/war stuff, ie stuff that actually matters. Its not for a disgruntled member trying to do a public call out which belongs in orbis Central. I mean I have no issue but recalled sheepy saying he was gonna enforce it and want to ensure he doesn't get lazy as sheepy often does. And dusty is adjective not a noun, just cuase I go by it doesnt mean its a noun, tis a description of me. Hehe, this may be one of my favorite posts about my narcissistic ass.

Edited by Dusty
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Dusty said:

Not against forum rules if it's posted in the right spot, this is alliance affairs for treaties/Does/war stuff, ie stuff that actually matters. Its not for a disgruntled member trying to do a public call out which belongs in orbis Central. I mean I have no issue but recalled sheepy saying he was gonna enforce it and want to ensure he doesn't get lazy as sheepy often does. And dusty is adjective not a noun, just cuase I go by it doesnt mean its a noun, tis a description of me. Hehe, this may be one of my favorite posts about my narcissistic ass.

My grandfather is called Dusty. It's capitalized, whether it can be an adjective or not. John can both be a name or a toilet, just because it could be a toilet doesn't mean you don't capitalize. Anyways, I'm no Grammar Nazi. And what do you care where this is posted? You just wanted it gone. C'mon man.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

My grandfather is called Dusty. It's capitalized, whether it can be an adjective or not. John can both be a name or a toilet, just because it could be a toilet doesn't mean you don't capitalize. Anyways, I'm no Grammar Nazi. And what do you care where this is posted? You just wanted it gone. C'mon man.

Nah, I play the game to amuse myself, wanted it moved to the proper section tbh, getting sheepy to pay attention to a post about me would of been like a cherry on top lmao. I keep posting here to cuase I want it longer lmao

Edited by Dusty

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2019 at 8:51 AM, JordyHamsVII said:

why did you cover up your name in the red marker lol. Anyone can just go to the nation page and confirm who it is ?

09/27 03:25 am - Cubland created the alliance Cubland and Company.
bullet_blue.png09/26 07:55 pm - Cubland had war declared by Akropolia for the reason of "well, f".
bullet_blue.png09/26 07:43 pm - Cubland had war declared by Kingdom Of Dorne for the reason of "Gib me all ur moneyz".

bullet_blue.png09/26 07:42 pm - Cubland had war declared by Cleaning Legion for the reason of "Said I was gonna hit ya, time to burn cash".

Another day in orbis i guess, glad you're having fun @Dusty ?

Now that you say it.. you have a point.. well its too late ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Alex locked this topic