A Clouded, Dusty Vision

DaRealCubland

Cubs can take massive L’s and eat goats and fail to win for another world series for a century for all i care (the baseball team) 

Otherwise, i hope all party’s can find a solution or compromise  and maybe dusty could get the 100 mil back

52 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Amussing, dusty gets a forum post of someone becoming unhinged becuase of him is now crossed off the bucket list

That is nowhere close to someone becoming unhinged, nowhere close at all.  lol

3 hours ago, DaRealCubland said:

Hello, I'm Cubland.

I have been in Brotherhood of The Clouds for 7 months, working my ass off, doing my job. I did get shelled in the Dial Up War, and Dusty, the king, sent me $100m in rebuild money.

Alez, our wonderful econ, just quit. Essentially, BoC came unglued. I have just been ejected following a huge freakout by Dusty. I was messing around and jokingly pinged alliance members 3 times (nothing unusual in our alliance), but Dusty threatened to kick and attack me. I merely told him that after $100m had been given to me to rebuild, saying that perhaps it would be better to let that money work for the alliance rather than just letting it all get burned in a war. 

Dusty comes down on me like a million-pound s***hammer. He and his lackey Doran attack me for little reason other than 3 pings. Dusty is a cretin who just started a war (it will not go well for him long term, I assure you of that), because of three pings. In fact, he betrayed me after I got to know him well enough to share IRL s***, only to eject me and ban me, and also start a war with an allied alliance, throwing a friendly alliance (GPC) into shambles as I joined them and he wants to hit me while I am there.

If you're looking for an alliance, stay far, far away from Dusty and the Brotherhood of the Clouds.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=39caf403ed909de8imageproxy.php?img=&key=39caf403ed909de8This is the last thing he said before attacking me: (see attatchment).

What a jerk.

image.png

Kid, you think *this* is dusty unhinged?  Search Manticore on this forum.  This is normal dusty behavior.

• Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

34 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

Kid, you think *this* is dusty unhinged?  Search Manticore on this forum.  This is normal dusty behavior.

If we're being fair it's actually pretty mild

11 hours ago, DaRealCubland said:

...and also start a war with an allied alliance, throwing a friendly alliance (GPC) into shambles as I joined them and he wants to hit me while I am there...

When we attacked you hadn't joined GPC so in fact you are the one who got us at war with GPC.

image.png.ee45db8b950c210a35cc342c8a2fc939.png

3 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

BoC has really not done well lately.

Attacking someone over pinging? Yikes...

It was much more then pinging, much more. Thing sold me was saying I couldn't hit him from having just built/repair him when approaching him for the issues, as well 4 people(members) complaining about him spaming in dms, spamming pinging everyone in our temple server 35 times, spaming our other members on more then one occasion, in member channels, also about once every few weeks he DMS asking if he can make his own alliance and if we would protect him, it's been alot, we just haven't reacted harshly till now. Prob missed a few things tbh, but nah it's just someone trying to play a victim card when the actual consequences are dealt. That's all. Still ammusing

Edited by Dusty
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Aggeremid said:

When we attacked you hadn't joined GPC so in fact you are the one who got us at war with GPC.

image.png.ee45db8b950c210a35cc342c8a2fc939.png

why did you cover up your name in the red marker lol. Anyone can just go to the nation page and confirm who it is ?

09/27 03:25 am - Cubland created the alliance Cubland and Company.
bullet_blue.png09/26 07:55 pm - Cubland had war declared by Akropolia for the reason of "well, f".
bullet_blue.png09/26 07:43 pm - Cubland had war declared by Kingdom Of Dorne for the reason of "Gib me all ur moneyz".

bullet_blue.png09/26 07:42 pm - Cubland had war declared by Cleaning Legion for the reason of "Said I was gonna hit ya, time to burn cash".

Another day in orbis i guess, glad you're having fun @Dusty ?

On 9/28/2019 at 1:59 PM, George (James T Kirk) said:

I see the CNN tab, that explains alot... 

Maybe hes a fan of the prestigious sport of mental gymnastics and just wants to tune in to see who got the gold medal.

• Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif

On 9/28/2019 at 3:57 AM, Dusty said:

If we're being fair it's actually pretty mild

It actually is.  I added that to the original version of my statement, but thought you'd get offended if I put it in.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

• Alex locked this topic