[Peace] Back to the Rice Fields

Trajan

Poor Roq went off the air before he could tell kev about this

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Uhm, I'm no longer in Empy, so I can't pull the Gorge thing of insulting you guys...

So, it was fun being at war as allies. Was a blast, hope you guys had fun. 

Good luck on the rebuild, and I'd say Rose was proud, but I'm pretty sure it's filled with pollen. Will get back to you on that later.

25 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Regardless of what the leaders agreed, think what Religion to keep would be an easy choice for Christians anyways.

You won't find a bigger Bible-thumper than me and I still think you're fricking retarded.

Congrats on peace Ming and Arryn. Thanks for sticking it out with us for so long.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 hours ago, Thalmor said:

You won't find a bigger Bible-thumper than me and I still think you're fricking retarded.

Congrats on peace Ming and Arryn. Thanks for sticking it out with us for so long.

If they're Athiests and had no problems with the terms, that's fine. Although if you think it would ever be worth agreeing to terms like these for a Christian, do less bible thumping. Many Christians chose to die in very brutal ways in real life over agreeing to deny Christ once; so doing it over game pixels would be dumb.

Edit: Although guess since you think its retarded; would be interesting to see terms like this forced on KT & see how many members you keep after agreeing to it. I've always been skeptical of KT really being a Christian alliance versus people roleplaying ones.

While I realize the Satanists & Atheists likely outnumber the Christians heavily in this game, Satanists trying to force Christians to turn away from their religion should only strengthen their resolve not to. If there is any purpose to our lives in this plane of existence; it being a test is likely it. Turning away from God isn't a decision which should be made lightly and just because of peer pressure in a game.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 10

Congratulations on peace. Fought for 3 months no drama, solid fighting partners.

These terms are outrageous though, why would you force them to say such obvious things as "Clarke did nothing wrong".

Its about time this community allowed Clarke and his sister to live in peace.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif