Spies! Why does everything I do have to deal with spies!

Roq

Now, this is more of an odd idea. Not my type of odd idea, which is usually thought through (while high on some sort of thing) and then placed onto the forums (and subsequently downvoted and disregarded by Akuryo)

This is more of something that I was just thinking about, and I was like, "woah, I should totes post that to the forums. I'm either gonna get hella upvotes, or downvoted... Hopefully it's upvotes.

So, here's the basic idea of the thing that I'm suggesting. 

I'm suggesting that intelligence spy reports are on the nation. Like, trade transactions and bank transactions.

This is just a cool little idea to make raiding a tad bit easier. 

Obviously it won't say the nation that committed the act of spying. 

Edited by CitrusK
The Forums hate me.
  • Like 3

What you mean like i spy someone and everyone else can see my target was spied but not by who?
Just uh, make it like a checkbox that says "leak findings" or have it as an option in the actual report you get afterwards. 

1 minute ago, Jack Daniel's said:

I don’t understand it.

the spy report would be published on the target nation, so everyone could see it.

i like the idea, but as akuryo said it should be optional. may have to share loot with others if you find a raid target and then others hit it because of the report, so it can be bad to publish the report.

• Upvote 2

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

1 minute ago, Dryad said:

the spy report would be published on the target nation, so everyone could see it.

i like the idea, but as akuryo said it should be optional. may have to share loot with others if you find a raid target and then others hit it because of the report, so it can be bad to publish the report.

Yeah. I think that if it's optional, it should automatically be turned onto on (just so there's a bigger chance that people will use it. I can see this being removed if it isn't. Plainly because no one would be using it.)

• Upvote 1

Could it be made even more interesting if say there were a "Plant false intelligence" op added too, whereby a successful op plants a fake (randomly generated) report on the nation?

I say randomly generated because then two real gather intel reports made public would reveal the truth, and I suppose if the player could pick the numbers they could copy another fake report and then there's potentially no value to sharing real reports as a random spectator won't be able to discern which is the truth.

Make plant false intelligence ops unlimited on a nation similar to the way gather intel works, it'll mean players messing around with it won't piss off others by using the limited spy slots and increasing potential moderation.

Edited by Zephyr

46 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Could it be made even more interesting if say there were a "Plant false intelligence" op added too, whereby a successful op plants a fake (randomly generated) report on the nation?

I say randomly generated because then two real gather intel reports made public would reveal the truth, and I suppose if the player could pick the numbers they could copy another fake report and then there's potentially no value to sharing real reports as a random spectator won't be able to discern which is the truth.

Make plant false intelligence ops unlimited on a nation similar to the way gather intel works, it'll mean players messing around with it won't piss off others by using the limited spy slots and increasing potential moderation.

But then wouldn't everyone just know then it's gonna be fake? If anything, make it be a 50/50 chance of sending out a fake spy report, then way you might go off it or you might  chose not to, because it could be correct or it could be wrong.