Email reports of war

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just got this email @Alex however i am in vm and well out of range of this nation.

Wizel16 of Cardinals Nation has declared war on your nation! Login immediately to retaliate against the hostile invaders!

You currently have enabled e-mail notifications for new war declarations. To change this setting, please toggle the checkbox on the account page.

This message was automatically generated by Politics & War at 2019-09-25 02:20. Please do not respond to this e-mail.

10 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:
Just got this email @Alex however i am in vm and well out of range of this nation.

Wizel16 of Cardinals Nation has declared war on your nation! Login immediately to retaliate against the hostile invaders!

You currently have enabled e-mail notifications for new war declarations. To change this setting, please toggle the checkbox on the account page.

This message was automatically generated by Politics & War at 2019-09-25 02:20. Please do not respond to this e-mail.

The emails are funny, I had a reminder to log in once for inactivity, my nation was deleted at the time. 

Edited by Blink

• Administrators

That's pretty strange you got that e-mail. Let me take a look. Thanks for the report!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

@Alex but this one is odd as it claims he attacks me in like 6 hours ?

birb of White Knights has declared war on your nation! Login immediately to retaliate against the hostile invaders!

This message was automatically generated by Politics & War at 2019-09-30 02:02. Please do not respond to this e-mail.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

@Alex but this one is odd as it claims he attacks me in like 6 hours ?

birb of White Knights has declared war on your nation! Login immediately to retaliate against the hostile invaders!

This message was automatically generated by Politics & War at 2019-09-30 02:02. Please do not respond to this e-mail.

Time displayed is server time (it's currently 2019-09-30 20:13 for reference.)

It looks like these e-mails were sent from the test server, which is the source of confusion.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link