Declaration of Outlawry

Hereno

Ad Hominem

Actually technically it isn't an ad hominem considering he's talking about the Alliance and see Alliances are entities or groups, they are not individuals and this is why you have to respect them :)

No, because you are not the sole member of your alliance. You have 13 members last I checked and that means it isn't an insult to you but the Alliance.

It doesn't matter! You should adress arguments not personalities. Even if he offend my race it is still Ad Hominem

It doesn't matter! You should adress arguments not personalities. Even if he offend my race it is still Ad Hominem

What? Where is race coming in to play?

There also isn't any arguments on the table, there is you stating you are exploiting the game and rising to the top, while the rest of are sitting going, "Aww isn't he cute."

You've yet to actually learn anything about what it means to be a part of an Alliance or a member of an Alliance yourself. And in the last page you've demonstrated how little you know about leading an Alliance. These all add up to suggest that you actually don't have a plan, but are merely looking to cause a big scene because you can.

Which again validates our continued, "Aww isn't he cute." replies. :)

never say that, so you just continue with fallacy here

Lol, you didn't understand the rules of this game, yes they are flawed and easy to exploit.

What else could you possibly mean when you state this in regards to you gaining a second city? This puts you in range of targets who actually put up an even better fight against you. :)

They're up to 13 members? And here I was thinking that we were growing larger because we're competent.

Longshadow, you're not up to be a President, are you? We clearly need a better one. :<

What else could you possibly mean when you state this in regards to you gaining a second city? This puts you in range of targets who actually put up an even better fight against you. :)

i wrote exactly what i mean, don't try to find hidden messages

i'm  upset? It is your who run two topics about how it bad to be raided, and a third one asking for ban military part of the game. So i'm actually sit and laugh at you

Please link me to these threads I've created about how bad it is to be raided. 

And I want military banned from the game eh? I've had more wars in this game since alpha that probably 99% of the populace. You're literally too ignorant to reply to anymore.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Demon, you mistook Prefontaine here for two different people. It'd do you a lot better if you spare some minute to at least remember who you're talking to and what points they've brought up in the past, instead of branding everyone with the same stamp.

UedhRvY.png

pp,375x360.u1.jpg

Demon, you decided to raid and pillage everyone's alliances, you knew the consequences of what would happen and that is everyone would retaliate. So don't seem so surprised about it. That is the path you chose, and this is the consequence. 

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Demon you seem to think the world revolves around your time frame good sir. Please, give people a chance to show you, it's only been a little bit of time. :)

Also can I suggest a dictionary and writing manual?