View Announcement Not Occurring

Darth Ataxia

The gist of the problem is that Individual Alliance announcements are not viewable. You can see the announcements page and all the announcements on it, but when you click on a specific announcement to view, it does not display. Officers are still able to create and post new announcements.

The tab (in Chrome at least), reads "<!--PAGETITLE-->". The top area displaying warchest information also goes away while attempting to view a specific announcement.

On mobile, I'm unable to open the sidebar, but I am able to navigate to other pages such as the alliance bank or the home page of the game while viewing the individual announcements.

This is the view that members see:

Screen_Shot_2019-09-24_at_12.02.38.png

This is the view that officers and above see:

EZrDBnk.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

I must have inadvertently broken this. I will fix ASAP, thanks for letting me know.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link