Multi - Noctis Anarch Caelum

Buck Turgidson

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=132252

Justification:

His unique ID is not unique: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/unique/id=132252

Every message he sends by PM is duplicated or more, indicting that he is playing around with VPNs.

He recently had a 'partner', Leyaul, who was banned for multis and 'made a large deposit' to Rose on his behalf. Now he is intensely attacking us (ie getting ready to receive nukes) after attacking us to get Rose to give him his banned "partner's" ill gotten gains to him. Intuition tells me that when Leyaul was banned, admins did not get all of the multis, and Noctis is the same person.

Furthermore, Noctis and Nicolai were banned in CN as multis. Apparently they are 'brothers' lol

Please investigate. In the meantime, I will work on my atom tan.

PS only just saw the 'No Post Forum', but could not delete my comments so I replaced them with a '.'

Edited by Buck Turgidson
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

My phone lagged and a message sent multiple times. I’d like to report this guy for using mods as weapons.

Also if this guy doesn’t get a nation strike for breaking the rules here, mods are unfair in their enforcement of rules. Since he did break a rule. Also nice to see the new leader of Rose supports frivolous reporting, Rose might as well disband over keeping him.

Edit: He’s also lying about the CN stuff or just spouting BS he knows nothing about. Since he’s completely wrong. Using false info in a frivolous report is definitely breaking the rules.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

I’ll state right here (since I didn’t make it clear last time I tried to provide evidence I guess) that this post is providing evidence, and therefore is not breaking the rules against non-discussion. (Just to be clear, since last time you didn't get the memo Alex)

image0.png

I’m neutral here, but I’d like to just provide that, in the case that he is lying, it is not punishable.

k thats it. Don’t respond to me pls, I don’t wanna get dragged in.

I was banned from CN because I made a topic calling the mods biased on New Years when I was done playing that game.

(Also CN admin had also verified me & Nicholai different people; played together years. Wasn’t until Admin was inactive years & after I got banned; pretty much everyone still in my alliance after got banned for made up reasons)

40 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I was banned from CN because I made a topic calling the mods biased on New Years when I was done playing that game.

(Also CN admin had also verified me & Nicholai different people; played together years. Wasn’t until Admin was inactive years & after I got banned; pretty much everyone still in my alliance after got banned for made up reasons)

Or maybe because they were all multis, which is why you got banned. I really cannot abide cheaters.

1 hour ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Or maybe because they were all multis, which is why you got banned. I really cannot abide cheaters.

You sound like a multi to me, maybe all of Yarr are multis.?

If its cool to pull accussation out of your ass & make reports just to slander people; maybe I should start doing that with people I get into wars with in-game.

• Administrators

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=132252 and https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=169600 have been Verified before. While 132252 is not currently Verified, it was only recently that their Verification expired.

At this time, I don't really see compelling evidence that they're multis.

@Noctis Making a report is not "using mods as weapons." Using Moderation as a Weapon would be, for example, Buck Turgidson messaging you and telling you that if you don't pay him $100m in-game he'll report you.

We're not going to punish people for making reports in good faith.

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Thanks @Alex. How about 100mil for no reason?

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

Just thought it might be nice of you to send me 100 mil...

We don't have his money. Rose does, and will pay us out of that account.

in addition to your self inflicted damage, 200 mil will come out of Leyaul's deposit, so great job at resolving you issue.

All of this could habe been avoided if you came to me and asked for mediation. Or accepted my offer to mediate, dewpite attacking 2 of our members. Or kept ypur word on our agreement to peace out. The list goes on.

Dude, it's just pixels. If you have forgotten that, take a break from the game. I have been in your shoes before as well, but at least I took the time to gather my evidence - it is the reasonable thing to do.

9 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

We don't have his money. Rose does, and will pay us out of that account.

in addition to your self inflicted damage, 200 mil will come out of Leyaul's deposit, so great job at resolving you issue.

All of this could habe been avoided if you came to me and asked for mediation. Or accepted my offer to mediate, dewpite attacking 2 of our members. Or kept ypur word on our agreement to peace out. The list goes on.

Dude, it's just pixels. If you have forgotten that, take a break from the game. I have been in your shoes before as well, but at least I took the time to gather my evidence - it is the reasonable thing to do.

Not like the money is being returned anyways, so saying money I inflicted is coming out of money either Rose or you guys were keeping anyways doesn't matter. I think if anybody wants to recover that money if Leyaul ever gets unbanned; it would end up being different money from people believed to have it. Although I never really expected you to just hand over money you managed to get your hands on, you're a Pirate & Leyaul is gone. Would have been honorable I think to honor his wishes rather than it being kept for other uses; although you and rose aren't white knights pretending to be the good guy.

Even if it didn't accomplish much, I'm still satisfied with the damage I took at least making an attempt to convince you. (Although more so I wish Alex would change his mind; athough he belives Leyaul did more duping than I think he did; although not sure what he's looking at. Leyaul never got any duped resourdes I know of & the money amount wasn't huge. (As far as I know)

Although only Leyaul can try appealing the decision and sounds pointless from the reaction I heard he got trying.

It was not your money. You literally provided no proof at all. Furthermore, Leyaul claims the entire sum was his, so one of you is lying. 

You are just a spoiled brat who is throwing a tantrum because you did not profit from his graft. In fact, by your actions, you caused yourself to suffer and are now pretty much the village idiot.

BTW thanks for the boon - we just collected our money. Thank you! Come again!

Edited by Buck Turgidson

10 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

It was not your money. You literally provided no proof at all. Furthermore, Leyaul claims the entire sum was his, so one of you is lying. 

You are just a spoiled brat who is throwing a tantrum because you did not profit from his graft. In fact, by your actions, you caused yourself to suffer and are now pretty much the village idiot.

I said its not being returned anyways; meaning not returned anywehre. Not Leyaul, etc. So I would be surpsied if you hadn't already spent it, so don't need to tell me about it like each amount is going to upset me; when as far as I'm concerned Leyaul already lost that money.

(Although that doesn't mean I'm cool with you having decided its yours; that already happened with all of it before I sent any nukes. So saying bit by bit more money is gone from an amount fully taken already doesn't matter; if Leyaul is unbanned I expect the money he'll get will be a replaced amount anyways by then if you're the type who would hand over if they get unbanned)