Kingsglaive Recognition of War

True King

Noctis, I have been on Orbis from the beginning, and you are the first player I have reported for anything. I reported you as a multi.

You are a cheater, and you consort with cheaters, and then attack unrelated parties to draw attention to yourself. I hope you and your 'brother' get what you deserve, trash.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

1 hour ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Libertarianism by definition is anti monarchy. Why is everything you do oxymoronic?

You're expecting a lot of someone who hasn't ever picked up a book without cartoon girls in it.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

Aren’t you Fark govt? You’re masked in their server

Noctis really out here thinking he’s some sort of genius lmao...

He's not Fark gov. He was dropped recently... He's not even in Fark nor is his alliance protected by them.

Edited by Singha

Guest PhantomThiefB

Not gonna lie, didn't read the thread but I just NEED to get this off my chest.

FF15 really wasn't that good. Or good. Not as bad as 13 trilogy, but not good either. Sorry not sorry.?‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

He is masked as Fark govt in their server...

He's masked under Ultra Farker... that's not a gov mask... 

Edited by Singha

10 hours ago, Oh Tiniest Bird said:

I, too, am admittedly confused over why 6 people want to fight 48.

Lol

ET declared a war with 5 people on 800 people

Noctis is just on a noob-level if he thinks he is doing some great job.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Noctis, I have been on Orbis from the beginning, and you are the first player I have reported for anything. I reported you as a multi.

You are a cheater, and you consort with cheaters, and then attack unrelated parties to draw attention to yourself. I hope you and your 'brother' get what you deserve, trash.

lol, you make frivolous reports about people and brag. You’re the real scum of Orbis, although your report will do nothing idiot.

Edit: Also offered this guy peace when he asked, but wanted to keep my war slot filled forever and I gave up. My phone was lagging so a message sent multiple times, retard assumes cheating.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 9

13 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Following unprovoked attack, Kingsglaive recognizes a state of war to exist with Sanreizan.

Until Sanraizan negotiates themselves off our target list by speaking with Noctis Anarch Caelum directly on it; their AA will remain open for raiding.

I'm sorry are you declaring war before you raid? Is that a thing now?

• Haha 1

gg-fu-banner.png

30 minutes ago, Viselli said:

I'm sorry are you declaring war before you raid? Is that a thing now?

Do I need to post screens of the wars for people like you? Odd one.

(Also who we recognized war with here suddenly declared attrition wars with no reason given, so this is unrelated to raiding & me just recognizing a state of war exists public. So no surprise when we launch wars while able in response)

• Downvote 4

12 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You realize they suddenly attacked when we were fighting others & once those are done we'll be able to focus more on them.

No like, you guys literally can’t declare wars against all of them at once, even if you use all your offensive slots. You guys would be able to declare 30 wars, they have 48 members.

46 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

No like, you guys literally can’t declare wars against all of them at once, even if you use all your offensive slots. You guys would be able to declare 30 wars, they have 48 members.

Do you know the difference between recognition of war and declaration of war? Feel like I’m needing to teach middle school class. Lol

Edit: Thinking about it, maybe most PnW players don’t know, which is why so many responses seemed completely nonsensical. Also I’m doing fine & chill, even if playing the game a bit different atm.

• Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

lol, you make frivolous reports about people and brag. You’re the real scum of Orbis, although your report will do nothing idiot.

Edit: Also offered this guy peace when he asked, but wanted to keep my war slot filled forever and I gave up. My phone was lagging so a message sent multiple times, retard assumes cheating.

You have a story for everything. As I said, first report since I joined, and it is crystal clear that you are a cheater. Time will tell, just like it did in CN, eh?

Either way you will be out of reach soon - bye, bi.

Also I propose Yarr swap names to something with snitches and liars in the name; so it’s more clear what they’re really about.

Expecting a fair fight doth not make me a snitch, cheater.

Do I need to post screens of the wars for people like you? Odd one.

(Also who we recognized war with here suddenly declared attrition wars with no reason given, so this is unrelated to raiding & me just recognizing a state of war exists public. So no surprise when we launch wars while able in response)

You made an unprovoked attack on Yarr - you are getting what you deserve, cheater.

Edited by Buck Turgidson

3 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

You have a story for everything. As I said, first report since I joined, and it is crystal clear that you are a cheater. Time will tell, just like it did in CN, eh?

Either way you will be out of reach soon - bye, bi.

Expecting a fair fight doth not make me a snitch, cheater.

I’d already be banned if I was, so lmao. Keep waiting buddy. Funny you added the I never report except this time when it’s a frivolous one. XD

• Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Changeup said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum The Axis Accord, The Medellin Cartel, and The Commonwealth have active wars with you guys. Would you like to add them to the fearsome Kingsglaive's target list?

Axis Accords just finding out from your post. TCW we’ve talked with. Also normal to have alliances your at war with on an alliance level all targeted, so that is nothing new. 

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’d already be banned if I was, so lmao. Keep waiting buddy. Funny you added the I never report except this time when it’s a frivolous one. XD

It's not frivolous, cheater.