Kingsglaive Recognition of War

True King

Just now, Prefonteen said:

I don't think replicating the test with just one party would provide reliable test results. A large-scale replication among a sample of alliances of which the ideological spread is representative for Orbis in general seems to be the only way to produce a reliable verification of your hypothesis that Rose's recruitment policies are shit.

Cross-Orbis surveys, perhaps?

I think you are correct but this is an impossible effort to experiment. The unknowns at play and the sample size we have to generate is simple too vast of an effort. When the technology catches up in this regard then we can look more into it.

I think we can agree to disagree here and go back to the drawing board and leave this one for the philosophers.

• Like 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Rather than war Rose, think I’ll just War your alliance with all my nukes. Let Yarr off the hook & everyone except your alliance.

Actually don’t just think that, new plan is that.

Edit: unless Alexio wants to get Syndicate involved for protecting him as he attacks of course.

37A9A1CE-6097-4B02-9307-2094559F0D30.jpeg

Okay, right, I did what I could, but you're off the deep end now. Sheepy have mercy on your soul.

@Noctis Anarch Caelum I don't know if you recognize the obvious, but your threats are having exactly the opposite results of what you seek. Like, diametrically opposed.

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity." - Albert Einstein

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

5 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum I don't know if you recognize the obvious, but your threats are having exactly the opposite results of what you seek. Like, diametrically opposed.

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity." - Albert Einstein

Spending that money you got thanks to a ban is almost cheating & you didn’t deserve it. You should have your stuff deleted rather than be rewarded for it.

Also some light trolling of Syndicate for cheering on my attackers doesn’t mean much.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Okay, right, I did what I could, but you're off the deep end now. Sheepy have mercy on your soul.

Already spoke with Syndicate, not really hitting them. Lol

• Downvote 1

Just now, Changeup said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum I'm going to say this one last time, and I'm going to be harsh about it.  Not a single person in this community is taking you one bit seriously. Nobody cares about your threats to not work with alliances in the future, nobody cares if they are on Kingsglaive's target list. Nobody cares if you are giving them "one last chance to peace out" and nobody cares about the "ruthless and aggressive" Noctis destroying their nation. The more you incessantly whine and complain and threaten, the lower your reputation and credibility will go. 

Seriously, just stop, clear your head, take a break. Come back when you can be a contributing member of the community. 

Heard Yarr wants to ZI me & they get pissed if I PM them to see about peace (call it harassment); so will just be dealing with these nutjobs for a while probably. Fighting.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Heard Yarr wants to ZI me & they get pissed if I PM them to see about peace (call it harassment); so will just be dealing with these nutjobs for a while probably. Fighting.

They're the nutjobs?!!

• Haha 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

4 minutes ago, Changeup said:

They're the nutjobs?!!

Well, when they get angry if I check about peace & tell others I’m refusing; so I need to be ZIed & them get to use the funds Leyaul had in the bank doing it

Prefontaine is alright though, but doesn’t make the decisions.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

Noctis's cousin getting caught cheating, Rose stealing more money, Syndicate shooting itself in the foot and Abbas-Partisan debating 'quantifiable' for 4 pages.

I love this thread :). Most fun we've had all war.

Wasn’t my cousin, don’t think they live on the same continent. (Think the mix up came from Buck trying to get my banned on an assumption I was Leyaul, until Leyaul’s Cousin let him know he was wrong)

• Downvote 1

First, ZI is basically impossible in this game.
Second, Yarr couldn't do it if we wanted to, eventually you'd be out of our score range.
Third, I think all of the talk about what to do with you in the channels I've seen is along the lines of "He's offering peace now that he can't get enough MAPs before beige to launch another one" followed be some "no chance" type messages.

Fourth, and this is the big one here. Most people view themselves, or their side as "the good guys". Not many people actively seek out the villain role. If you're thinking you're the good guy, you're not. You're not the plucky hero standing up to the evil-doers. Just because you're not the good guy doesn't make you the bad guy either. From what I can tell is you're desperately making moves to maybe save face, or some personal respect, or whatever. But you're all over the place. Your stances and statements seem to wax and wane with each hour. 

The people who have suggested you take a break aren't wrong. The best thing for you to do in this situation is accept that there are no real moves you can make at this point. Accept what has happened, stop lashing out in almost every direction and learn from what has happened. Let this go, move on, and remember...

OdTn4DL.gif

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

Let’s move on then & finish these Yarr wars then if they want to. (Guessing move on you mean stop responding about it, alright. Actually used to just fighting without OWF updated or knowing about it; so not a big deal)

As a former micro leader,

Let me tell you. 6 guys on 48 ain't a war. It's just a little spike in the amount of hits they get a week. Now, listen, ex-micro leader to micro leader, @Noctisdon't waste your resources, help your alliance grow and save it for later when you can actually do something. I'm all for a little revenge ;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

As a former micro leader,

Let me tell you. 6 guys on 48 ain't a war. It's just a little spike in the amount of hits they get a week. Now, listen, ex-micro leader to micro leader, @Noctisdon't waste your resources, help your alliance grow and save it for later when you can actually do something. I'm all for a little revenge ;)

I’ll maybe keep in touch.

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2019 at 12:25 AM, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I will be cheering for our protectorate of Sanreizan from the sidelines. From the OP it sounds like they are the underdogs here and I always love a good comeback story!

image0.png

I did get the underdog achievement from this, seems you saw the future sort of. Lol

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Do your research - I know it is not ypur strong suit, but try.

We have yet to see the cheater's funds. Not one penny yet. We will get our reps tomorrow from Rose, who has not denied holding Leyaul's ill-gotten gains. 

We don;t want to ZI you - there is a lineup 10 ranks deep of people who can't stand your ridiculous behaviour. Since your have effectively declared war on civilization, and are holding a lot of nukes, and even landed one on me despite the fact that Yarr is in NO WAY INVOLVED AT ALL IN ANY OF THIS, there is a collective understanding that you need to be put down and kept down until you grow up or find your meds.

This situation is 100% your making, and Yarr is literally the only victim here. If Leyaul gets his name cleared by admin, then add him to the list. 

Next time something like this happens, heed my advice. In the meantime, thanks for the entertainment and the stats (which are apparently currency among some folks), and rest in the knowledge that Yarr will buff out the scratches by tomorrow with the funds you claim without proof are yours.

Edited by Buck Turgidson
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Do your research - I know it is not ypur strong suit, but try.

We have yet to see the cheater's funds. Not one penny yet. We will get our reps tomorrow from Rose, who has not denied holding Leyaul;s ill-gotten gains. 

We don;t want to ZI you - there is a lineup 10 ranks deep of people who can't stand your ridiculous behaviour.since your have effectivelt declared war on civilization, and are holding a lot of nukew, and even landed one on me despite the fact that Yarr is in NO WAY INVOLVED AT ALL IN ANY OF THIS, there isma collective understanding that you need to be put down and kept down until you grow up or tind your meds.

This situation is 100% your making, and Yarr is literally the only victim here. If Leyaul gets his name cleared by admin, then add him to the list. 

Next time something like this happens, heed my advice. In the meantime, thanks for the entertainment and the stats (which are apparently currency among some folks), and rest in the knowledge that Yarr will buff out the scratches by tomorrow with the funds you claim without proof are yours.

You refuse peace & expect me to just get attacked without fighting back? Should have just peaced if you didn’t want to be nuked.

We ceased fire while waiting for the third man to come online. My only expedtation was that you would keep your word. You chose to withdraw peace twice and fire nukes. All you, baby.

BTW war is not your thing. You're as bad at it as I was at raiding.

Just now, Buck Turgidson said:

We ceased fire while waiting for the third man to come online. My only expedtation was that you would keep your word. You chose to withdraw peace twice and fire nukes. All you, baby.

BTW war is not your thing. You're as bad at it as I was at raiding.

I was fighting 8 nations, also there was no agreement. Although it’s over now.

There certainly was when you were only fighting 3.

6 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

There certainly was when you were only fighting 3.

I agreed on the condition you accept fast & warned you several times to accept before I reach 12 MAP when you weren’t accepting.

Also got hit by more as you weren’t accepting; all eight of my opponents were active & fighting as well I had my slots filled with soon after.

False. I gave you a deadline by which to offer peace, which you did and then renegged on by withdrawing it. We never discussed when it should be accepted by - we were just waiting on our inactive to get back online.

Just now, Buck Turgidson said:

False. I gave you a deadline by which to offer peace, which you did and then renegged on by withdrawing it. We never discussed when it should be accepted by - we were just waiting on our inactive to get back online.

Seems there was never a mutual understanding on an agreement then, since we both said different stuff without paying to much attention to the details of the deal offered by each other.

Although I lost a ton more infra than you, so complaining is petty. Let it go.

No, I was explicit and clear. You misunderstood.