Kingsglaive Recognition of War

True King

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Have you ever considered approaching us diplomatically, in good faith?

Leopold I tried. (Already clear from that chat nothing good would come from talking about more)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Leopold I tried.

Leopold is not in any way relevant to t$' FA. This is the equivalent of me trying to contact @TheNG to represent you.

Have you tried negotiating in good faith? Sending a legitimate request- even if it's through a post here in this thread would go a long way to giving me pause to think. The way you've acted thusfar certainly has not helped.

• Like 1

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Leopold is not in any way relevant to t$' FA. This is the equivalent of me trying to contact @TheNG to represent you.

Have you tried negotiating in good faith? Sending a legitimate request- even if it's through a post here in this thread would go a long way to giving me pause to think. The way you've acted thusfar certainly has not helped.

Except he contacted me about it, seemed to think he could do FA stuff. Should talk with him about that,”.

Except he contacted me about it, seemed to think he could do FA stuff. Should talk with him about that,”.

I'm confused as to why you would react like this- slapping away my extended hand. It's as if you want this to escalate with t$. Why?

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I'm confused as to why you would react like this- slapping away my extended hand. It's as if you want this to escalate with t$. Why?

w/e, if they do keep attacking I’ll have more beige time for next phase. However I’d rather we don’t need to be enemies & get along instead.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

w/e, if they do keep attacking I’ll have more beige time for next phase. However I’d rather not we need to be enemies & get along.

Why are you dodging my questions, twisting around any meaningful discussion and spitting on my extended hand if you want to get along?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Why are you dodging my questions, twisting around any meaningful discussion and spitting on my extended hand if you want to get along?

Honestly probably hitting NP, Rose & those we’re already fighting over you guys. Can’t hit everyone. lol 

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Honestly probably hitting NP, Rose & those we’re already fighting over you guys. Can’t hit everyone. lol 

So if your beef is with Rose and you want to be friends with us, why do you keep slandering our unblemished reputation? All you will do is draw me out, friend.

Put down the boxing gloves. Focus your efforts where they matter- making it known to the world that @Mhearl turned Rose into a clusterfrick of a dumpsterfire. Let's not drag The Syndicate into that.

os9LcJK.gif

So if your beef is with Rose and you want to be friends with us, why do you keep slandering our unblemished reputation? All you will do is draw me out, friend.

Put down the boxing gloves. Focus your efforts where they matter- making it known to the world that @Mhearl turned Rose into a clusterfrick of a dumpsterfire. Let's not drag The Syndicate into that.

You made me remember why Syndicate is part of this.

• Downvote 1

You made me remember why Syndicate is part of this.

If I were you, i'd start by pointing out that Rose hasn't done a single meaningful thing over the past 2 years, besides bullying up and coming micros.

But i'm not you, ofcourse.

os9LcJK.gif

If I were you, i'd start by pointing out that Rose hasn't done a single meaningful thing over the past 2 years, besides bullying up and coming micros.

But i'm not you, ofcourse.

Rose is ? of course, but that’s common knowledge. :P

• Downvote 1

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Do you believe there is any chance of them redeeming themselves in the immediate future?

Chance is very small, although there is one way they can improve their image. Although think Yarr might have already spent it.

Chance is very small, although there is one way they can improve their image. Although think Yarr might have already spent it.

I mean. It's such a waste of potential. Surely they must be able to find some gov with any redeeming qualities? How do you see this proceed?

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Protecting an alliance attacking me suddenly with attrition wars. (Ask Alexio)

Convince your alliance to take a step back & maybe. Although not an option with your alliance’s aggression after the Syndicate protection.

I am not going to try and convince Alexio, or anyone else of anything. The headaches that are upon you right now, are because of what comes forth from your fingers on your keyboard.

Again you probably need to take a break from the game man.

Edited by DemonSpawn

I am taking some very thorough notes very vigorously for the improvement of rose based on the conclusive interactions between Prefonteen and Noctis.

All this is in hopes that one day a government comes into power that can finally do something meaningful and make use of this treasure trove of information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

7 minutes ago, DemonSpawn said:

I am not going to try and convince Alexio, or anyone else of anything. The headaches that are upon you right now, I’ll because of what comes forth from your fingers on your keyboard.

We have a war to finish it Alexio decides he doesn’t want peace. Lol

1 minute ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

I am taking some very thorough notes very vigorously for the improvement of rose based on the conclusive interactions between Prefonteen and Noctis.

All this is in hopes that one day a government comes into power that can finally do something meaningful and make use of this treasure trove of information.

if I were Noctis, I would tell you that that day probably will not come

• Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif

Guest PhantomThiefB
7 minutes ago, DemonSpawn said:

I am not going to try and convince Alexio, or anyone else of anything. The headaches that are upon you right now, I’ll because of what comes forth from your fingers on your keyboard.

This basically, like dude go turn on your PS4 and do a run of your favorite game Noctis. Relax a bit.

if I were Noctis, I would tell you that that day probably will not come

oh the catastrophe. forever condemned and doomed to repeat our great failures.

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png