Kingsglaive Recognition of War

True King

10 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

The verification feature exists to allow people to play together; taking advantage of it isn't against the rules either. Also hitting Yarr was mostly about getting in range of Akuryo & Rose; then you turned it all personal with slander. Disappointing for a former pirate.

It is also open to abuse, especially by folks who have a history of cheating.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
29 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Knew you were ghosting them to try provoking attacks and animosity toward them. Although you’ll be kicked by the end of today if they haven’t chosen an enemy alignment

you are the one who threatened them, I am just the one laughing at you

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yarr chose to continue; so won’t rejoin Fark anytime soon 

This was the third time you offered peace. Can you blame us for assuming you would retract it again. You're like Orbis' equivalanet of the impotent Boris Johnson haha

Just now, Elijah Mikaelson said:

you are the one who threatened them, I am just the one laughing at you

I do wish you would stop though. You have no skin in the game, VMer.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Buck Turgidson said:

I do wish you would stop though. You have no skin in the game, VMer.

My VM will end lets keep that in mind shall we.

Just now, Elijah Mikaelson said:

My VM will end lets keep that in mind shall we.

If that is a threat, you have to ask yourself why I would fear it coming from a coward.

• Like 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Buck Turgidson said:

If that is a threat, you have to ask yourself why I would fear it coming from a coward.

Not a threat just a fact, Yes I am the coward who lasted somewhat 87 days in the war before i gave up, wait how many days did it take before you waved the white flag of surrender.

2 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Not a threat just a fact, Yes I am the coward who lasted somewhat 87 days in the war before i gave up, wait how many days did it take before you waved the white flag of surrender.

What war?

Man this entire dumpster fire has just been a roller coaster of idiocy and self-wanking. I wasn't even aware that one person could have such an incredible rectal-cranial inversion that they were able to brush their own teeth by sticking a brush up their ass.

Please, go on. It's entertaining as hell.

And yes, I signed up just so I could post that. Because that's how entertained I am.

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, The Meat said:

Man this entire dumpster fire has just been a roller coaster of idiocy and self-wanking. I wasn't even aware that one person could have such an incredible rectal-cranial inversion that they were able to brush their own teeth by sticking a brush up their ass.

And yes, I signed up just so I could post that. Because that's how entertained I am.

You haven't seen a thing yet. This world is full of wonders.

On 9/24/2019 at 6:56 AM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Its sad when GOONS seem to be the most intelligent posters on tonight; Syndicate always been such bad posters?'

Anyways, me & Alexio have decided the war will continue until one of our AAs disbands.

I see you have not put that glove away yet. Tell me, friend: What bothers you about The Syndicate?

I am here to clear up any misconceptions.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Noctis, I have typically stayed away from the idiocy that seems to follow you. But all this crap you’ve spouted off in this thread, is even a new level of “speshul”, even for you.

Not that I think you care, but I would like to echo what others have said. Take a step back, and take a break from the game. This is all a bit much, even for you.

11 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You haven't seen a thing yet. This world is full of wonders.

I see you have not put that glove away yet. Tell me, friend: What bothers you about The Syndicate?

I am here to clear up any misconceptions.

Protecting an alliance attacking me suddenly with attrition wars. (Ask Alexio)

7 minutes ago, DemonSpawn said:

Noctis, I have typically stayed away from the idiocy that seems to follow you. But all this crap you’ve spouted off in this thread, is even a new level of “speshul”, even for you.

Not that I think you care, but I would like to echo what others have said. Take a step back, and take a break from the game. This is all a bit much, even for you.

Convince your alliance to take a step back & maybe. Although not an option with your alliance’s aggression after the Syndicate protection.

Just now, Prefonteen said:

The $yndicate protects a great many alliances, friend. We can not be held responsible for all they do now can we?

I can’t really be responsible for who I nuke or attack, when I’ve fought many wars and have many nukes can I then?

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I can’t really be responsible for who I nuke or attack, when I’ve fought many wars and have many nukes can I then?

I do not see how you being held responsible for you is relevant to you holding us responsible for not us, friend. Can you elaborate?

• Haha 4

os9LcJK.gif

34 minutes ago, The Meat said:

giphy.gif

Agreed. It's nice to see a dumpster fire that's not adding to the Old Tire Fire that is every other thread about that less interesting and less entertaining war.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If they keep attacking & you protect them regardless (You allow it); you’re to blame they felt safe attacking.

I don't believe we can be held responsible for the feelings of others. Maybe they felt safe attacking because of your military preparation or lack thereof. Maybe their leader is particularly brazen and reckless. Alexio is known to make irrational decisions.

The truth is that a dozen and a half motivations could have factored into their decision to hit you, each probably more likely than "SYNDICATE MADE THEM DO IT". We aren't evil, friend. We prefer our world stable.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

Anyways, I’ll hit where the most damage can be done on those enabling them if attacks continue. They bandwagonrd when my military was down fighting others & I don’t respect that. So will do w/e I feel like in regards to those shielding them from being rolled.

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Anyways, I’ll hit where the most damage can be done on those enabling them if attacks continue. They bandwagonrd when my military was down fighting others & I don’t respect that. So will do w/e I feel like in regards to those shielding them from being rolled.

So you were caught with your pants down?

With regards to us "shielding" our protectorate: Tell me this, Noctis- should the doting mother stop nurturing its suckling child because it puked all over the couch? No. She accepts that this is a phase of motherhood, and she carries on raising her flesh and blood.

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

So you were caught with your pants down?

With regards to us "shielding" our protectorate: Tell me this, Noctis- should the doting mother stop nurturing its suckling child because it puked all over the couch? No. She accepts that this is a phase of motherhood, and she carries on raising her flesh and blood.

Whatever, if attacks continue. Will probably hit back, including allies under the expectation your Protectorate means you’ll defend them.

Although will just be some pixels gone & b-day nuke raid of sorts on some of your nations to celebrate 1 year older today. Celebrating together is more fun

Whatever, if attacks continue. Will probably hit back, including allies under the expectation your Protectorate means you’ll defend them.

Although will just be some pixels gone & b-day nuke raid of sorts on some of your nations to celebrate 1 year older today. Celebrating together is more fun

By hitting us you will only justify us not betraying our protectorate. What is it you are looking to achieve, friend?

os9LcJK.gif

Thought war is how you like to play? Is it not fun anymore? Offering you a good time 

What I do or do not like is not relevant to this conversation. I am merely trying to understand what drives you- you are showing contradicting signs.

os9LcJK.gif