Kingsglaive Recognition of War

True King

Just now, DemonSpawn said:

With all your posturing, did you actually think he would accept?

I gave peace in the war he wants revenge for, which I peaced when he asked even though winning. Mercy is repaid with more war, so lasting peace with your alliance isn’t possible.

Although gave him a chance.

Noctis, man, just go into VM and take a break for a while. If you're having fun that's great, but I would be concerned all the flak you're getting might affect you IRL more than it needs too and that's no good. Also the community hates you right now and you're going to have trouble doing anything meaningful for a while because of it. 

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Noctis, man, just go into VM and take a break for a while. If you're having fun that's great, but I would be concerned all the flak you're getting might affect you IRL more than it needs too and that's no good. Also the community hates you right now and you're going to have trouble doing anything meaningful for a while because of it. 

I’ve had no good raid targets since I joined BK way back; mostly not allowing enough raiding is preventing growth. When so many AAs want to volunteer their members as targets, not the best time to take a break.

I’ll take advantage instead. Also Akuryo just threw a fit and got mad when I asked what was up with all the downvotes, so know those don’t reflect reality.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

48 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Good to know your alliance still hates me I guess, so KT & Rose Sphere.

Also a minority isn’t the community. Although if any other alliances do as well, I’d love to hear them speak up as well, good to know my enemies. Also getting bored of people saying this game effects IRL so much, for every outspoken critic I have at least 1 friend.

Edit: Also just takes ruthlessly destroying 1 enemy to accomplish something meaningful enough for others to know you capable & want to help accomplish more stuff. So having some I don’t need to feel bad about destroying isn’t a bad thing necessarily.

• Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’ve heard from many there is a line to hit you, probably why you’re VM. So stfu, at least I’m willing to fight.

Also Alexio rejected possible peace, so this will continue 

there has been many to line up and hit me however most do not, I am in VM is none of your business, but 14 days I will be out soon lets hope you have an open slot and still in range so my navy can lay waste to that infra bought with others money 

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’ve had no good raid targets since I joined BK way back; mostly not allowing enough raiding is preventing growth. When so many AAs want to volunteer their members as targets, not the best time to take a break.

I’ll take advantage instead. Also Akuryo just threw a fit and got mad when I asked what was up with all the downvotes, so know those don’t reflect reality.

Raid targets, are you that blind not so see you are the target people are raiding?

3 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

there has been many to line up and hit me however most do not, I am in VM is none of your business, but 14 days I will be out soon lets hope you have an open slot and still in range so my navy can lay waste to that infra bought with others money 

Can you stop derailing my threads? We don’t like each other, every thread doesn’t need to be about it. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Can you stop derailing my threads? We don’t like each other, every thread doesn’t need to be about it. 

this thread is all about you, I am here enjoying your fall, laughing at the fact you still think you have much if any say in what will remain.

Just now, Elijah Mikaelson said:

this thread is all about you, I am here enjoying your fall, laughing at the fact you still think you have much if any say in what will remain.

You should wait until out of VM before running your mouth if you don’t want to look like you’re hiding behind it while doing so. Don’t respond to this. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
13 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You should wait until out of VM before running your mouth if you don’t want to look like you’re hiding behind it while doing so. Don’t respond to this. 

see no control lol, you know that one can not end VM sooner than 14 days. again you prove how dumb you are and how enjoyable this is to others.

20 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Raid targets, are you that blind not so see you are the target people are raiding?

Urm no interfering with our mass raid, of noctis please.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

20 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Not gonna lie, didn't read the thread but I just NEED to get this off my chest.

FF15 really wasn't that good. Or good. Not as bad as 13 trilogy, but not good either. Sorry not sorry.?‍♂️

I was gonna go off until you said something about it being better than 13. XD.

I don't know. It definitely felt like a step up from the 13 trilogy and while twelve is one of my favorites, the combat felt much more fluid. judged on it's own merit as a JRPG, I'd argue it was a pretty decent game. The story was in depth, The character development was there. The battle mechanic of controlling one character and having random interactions with the other party members but still being able to do team attacks flowed a lot better than I thought it was going to.

Judged against the series of Final Fantasy games, It's in my top 10, but definitely wouldn't break into my top 5.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Best Birthday present would be you finally being removed from the Fark AA. 

Anyways you can’t do anything anyways.

Well I will not be removed, unlike you I have done nothing for me to be removed, however I shall if i wish leave of my own free will.

This is true I can not do much as it seems you are already done.

6 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well I will not be removed, unlike you I have done nothing for me to be removed, however I shall if i wish leave of my own free will.

This is true I can not do much as it seems you are already done.

I could come back with same rank as before; although don’t want to come back to the AA with you on it. (Maybe I’ll rejoin as an officer after you’re gone)

41 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

He realizes not even Fark is chill enough to commit suicide for anyone right ?

Rather than war Rose, think I’ll just War your alliance with all my nukes. Let Yarr off the hook & everyone except your alliance.

Actually don’t just think that, new plan is that.

Edit: unless Alexio wants to get Syndicate involved for protecting him as he attacks of course.

37A9A1CE-6097-4B02-9307-2094559F0D30.jpeg

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
25 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Rather than war Rose, think I’ll just War your alliance with all my nukes. Let Yarr off the hook & everyone except your alliance.

now he acts as if all others will just stop hitting him just due to his plan lol

2 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

now he acts as if all others will just stop hitting him just due to his plan lol

Well, meant new DoWs; except in Alexio’s case with Syndicate getting nuked for it as well

3 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

You’re trying to get me to nuke Fark as well, hope they kick you before the day is up or you leave before getting them attacked in your place

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

3bij2k.jpg

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Well, meant new DoWs; except in Alexio’s case with Syndicate getting nuked for it as well

You’re trying to get me to nuke Fark as well, hope they kick you before the day is up or you leave before getting them attacked in your place

like you have the balls lol or even the slots lol

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

33 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Edit: unless Alexio wants to get Syndicate involved for protecting him as he attacks of course.

37A9A1CE-6097-4B02-9307-2094559F0D30.jpeg

Mate this ain't CN, nobody cares about nukes.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

3bij2k.jpg

like you have the balls lol or even the slots lol

Knew you were ghosting them to try provoking attacks and animosity toward them. Although you’ll be kicked by the end of today if they haven’t chosen an enemy alignment