Kingsglaive Recognition of War

True King

18 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

It's not frivolous, cheater.

Keep doing the slander, unless the mods/admins are complete idiots your false accusations I’m Leyaul & whatever else leads nowhere. 

Although you seem mad, you mad? Was just a raid. :P

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Changeup said:

3bga16.jpg
This whole fiasco memeified. 

Well, didn’t have much issue with Yarr until this pixel hugger went off the rails over some damage. Although think some alliances should find a new bank, think Yarr is tainted now.

edit: was referring to the “former” Pirate.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 2

58 minutes ago, Changeup said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum The Axis Accord, The Medellin Cartel, and The Commonwealth have active wars with you guys. Would you like to add them to the fearsome Kingsglaive's target list?

He's got active wars because he attacked Medellin, a Protectorate of TCW, so I ordered counters. 

Also Noctis mate for your own sake take a break come back refreshed and maybe you'd be able to start putting things back together again, continually posting on the OWF isn't doing you any good. Hope you're doing alright IRL though.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Keep doing the slander, unless the mods/admins are complete idiots your false accusations I’m Leyaul & whatever else leads nowhere. 

Although you seem mad, you mad? Was just a raid. :P

I am not mad. We will take reps out of the very object you seek. It's all just ridiculous, and sad to watch you light a dumbster fire and then hop in.

And no, I did not mis-spell anything.

18 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Well, didn’t have much issue with Yarr until this pixel hugger went off the rails over some damage. Although think some alliances should find a new bank, think Yarr is tainted now.

edit: was referring to the “former” Pirate.

We don't even have your money, and are no pixel huggers - just ask whatever coalition attacked us a few weeks ago.

Kindly stop harrassing me by PMs or I will post the conversation and report you a second time. 

Have you seen The Big Lebowski? What you have done is exactly like the "this is what happens when you **** a stranger in the ***!" scene...

11 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

He's got active wars because he attacked Medellin, a Protectorate of TCW, so I ordered counters. 

Also Noctis mate for your own sake take a break come back refreshed and maybe you'd be able to start putting things back together again, continually posting on the OWF isn't doing you any good. Hope you're doing alright IRL though.

Oh @Sphinx can answer - are we pixel huggers?

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

22 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Will probably just unload all my nukes first & take a vacation from this game. Although probably right 

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Not gonna lie, didn't read the thread but I just NEED to get this off my chest.

FF15 really wasn't that good. Or good. Not as bad as 13 trilogy, but not good either. Sorry not sorry.?‍♂️

The first half was pretty good, if maybe a bit too ambitious, but it goes in the toilet as soon as you hit the point of no return, honestly.

• Like 1

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

25 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

I am not mad. We will take reps out of the very object you seek. It's all just ridiculous, and sad to watch you light a dumbster fire and then hop in.

And no, I did not mis-spell anything.

We don't even have your money, and are no pixel huggers - just ask whatever coalition attacked us a few weeks ago.

Kindly stop harrassing me by PMs or I will post the conversation and report you a second time. 

Have you seen The Big Lebowski? What you have done is exactly like the "this is what happens when you **** a stranger in the ***!" scene...

Oh @Sphinx can answer - are we pixel huggers?

Yeah apart from telling KERCHTOG you won't sell Infra you guys aren't IMO pixel huggers. I fought Buck personally and he didn't VM/ try to dodge or try to escape the war in anyway. He fought when he got blitzed and then did offensive wars whenever he could in the next rounds. So they got overwhelmed but they aren't huggers by any stretch of the imagination (At least the ones that remained in Yarr). You guys just like being retired and left alone.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Yeah apart from telling KERCHTOG you won't sell Infra you guys aren't IMO pixel huggers. I fought Buck personally and he didn't VM/ try to dodge or try to escape the war in anyway. He fought when he got blitzed and then did offensive wars whenever he could in the next rounds. So they got overwhelmed but they aren't huggers by any stretch of the imagination (At least the ones that remained in Yarr). You guys just like being retired and left alone.

Anyways, if I was Leyaul I wouldn't be drawing attention to myself asking them unbanned or if I was cheating at all. So his accusations are just ridiculous..

• Downvote 1

@Noctis, I'm absolutely dead serious here: Take a break! 2 weeks VM, close all forum windows/tabs, and don't check in on anything. No bully, no sarcasm, no VM-shaming, no lie, I did it myself and it helped me immeasurably. You will genuinely be happier at the end of it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

@Noctis, I'm absolutely dead serious here: Take a break! 2 weeks VM, close all forum windows/tabs, and don't check in on anything. No bully, no sarcasm, no VM-shaming, no lie, I did it myself and it helped me immeasurably. You will genuinely be happier at the end of it.

Think we talked on Discord already about this, although probably will after I get rid of my nukes. Unless raiding becomes to profitable in the lower tiers for me to want to stop :P

Edit: Actually, considering how much Leyaul made legit just raiding which got locked up in the Rose Bank (Where it got lost); I'll probably be able to make a similar amount raiding if the global continues. Also don't assume me not caring about getting rid of my all my infra means IRL I'm unhappy or depressed. (Somebody told me I'm losing billions in infra atm, but I'm not even paying attention to that or care)

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

@Frawleyplease add this ultra important war to the stats page. 

Since this war might or might not end almost as fast as the Coal War; depending on some things; not really worth it. War with NP+Rose will probably be more stat worthy

• Downvote 2

The Leysul was just speculation, but you do have 2 nations in your alliance witj a duplicate Unique ID, so worth questioning. That said, a credible source claimed him as his cousin, so I withdraw that suggestion.

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

1 hour ago, Buck Turgidson said:

The Leysul was just speculation, but you do have 2 nations in your alliance witj a duplicate Unique ID, so worth questioning. That said, a credible source claimed him as his cousin, so I withdraw that suggestion.

The verification feature exists to allow people to play together; taking advantage of it isn't against the rules either. Also hitting Yarr was mostly about getting in range of Akuryo & Rose; then you turned it all personal with slander. Disappointing for a former pirate.

• Downvote 2

@Prefontaine Offered all Yarr nations peace, if they accept w/o voiding the peace offers I’ll make Yarr off limits to raids even in the lower tiers. Up to you guys. I’ll give Alexio’s alliance the opportunity to peace out without keeping their AA on our raid list if they all send peace before attacking more as well. If Gater wants peace, he can have it as well if not attacking more first.

• Downvote 3

44 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

@Prefontaine Offered all Yarr nations peace, if they accept w/o voiding the peace offers I’ll make Yarr off limits to raids even in the lower tiers. Up to you guys. I’ll give Alexio’s alliance the opportunity to peace out without keeping their AA on our raid list if they all send peace before attacking more as well. If Gater wants peace, he can have it as well if not attacking more first.

I'm not in Yarr gov, but I tossed your message into our members discord. The decision is up to @Buck Turgidson @cctmsp13 and/or @im317

scSqPGJ.gif

32 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I'm not in Yarr gov, but I tossed your message into our members discord. The decision is up to @Buck Turgidson @cctmsp13 and/or @im317

Thx, one seems to be acting stubborn on wanting to prolong it. We’ll see.

Also one of my Pirate friends doesn’t want me hitting Yarr more, although balls in their court now to end it or not. Not my fault if they don’t want to end it.

• Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

@Noctis you make posts as if you have any say in what will happen to you and your "brother" on the same network, the fact is there are many lined up to take you down and you have lost all your Fark protection and now nothing more than a rabbit in head lights.

You can claim you will raid the lower tiers but with the numbers waiting to hit you, your funds will dry up, your loans ever mounting and soon you will beg for peace or delete.  

9 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

@Noctis you make posts as if you have any say in what will happen to you and your "brother" on the same network, the fact is there are many lined up to take you down and you have lost all your Fark protection and now nothing more than a rabbit in head lights.

You can claim you will raid the lower tiers but with the numbers waiting to hit you, your funds will dry up, your loans ever mounting and soon you will beg for peace or delete.  

I’ve heard from many there is a line to hit you, probably why you’re VM. So stfu, at least I’m willing to fight.

Also Alexio rejected possible peace, so this will continue 

15 minutes ago, DemonSpawn said:

Just thought Id leave this here....

https://imgur.com/a/8eMlDRA

(I tried posting the pic at 4am from my phone, so for me it’s not showing up right, but if you click it, you’ll get the idea)

Bit late, that offer is gone. (Will cost a lot if you guys don’t want your AA to keep being targeted)