Kingsglaive Recognition of War

True King

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Its sad when GOONS seem to be the most intelligent posters on tonight; Syndicate always been such bad posters?'

Yes, yes we have always been such bad posters.

Suck it.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Anyways, me & Alexio have decided the war will continue until one of our AAs disbands.

You realize that your alliance literally can't hit all the people in Sanreizan at the same time, right?

• Upvote 1

Just now, MCMaster-095 said:

You realize that your alliance literally can't hit all the people in Sanreizan at the same time, right?

You realize they suddenly attacked when we were fighting others & once those are done we'll be able to focus more on them.

• Downvote 2

It won't happen, but imagine if Ex-Bad Company got slapped around by Noctis the same way Bad Company got slapped around by Oblivion earlier in the year. Even the hypothetical is hilarious.

Edited by Pop
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pop said:

It won't happen, but imagine if Ex-Bad Company got slapped around by Noctis the same way Bad Company got slapped around by Oblivion earlier in the year. Even the hypothetical is hilarious.

Only part wrong is your confidence it won't happen, good chance. We'll see. Although we got jumped while heavily occupied, so will need to deal with that before really focusing on grinding them down.

Edit: Also mostly the responses in this thread has me leaning toward in a BiPolar World, siding with NPO would be best if they drop Syndicate; going by the types of responses in here from non-IQ; maybe they deserve to just keep winning over the mindless crowd.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I know who else you bank for as well ;)

Want to continue bickering?

I'm just trying to follow your train of thought. So you assume we bank for Rose. So you attack us because Rose pissed you off. Thus, dealing no damage to Rose. Nor doing any harm to their bank. So even if you're assumption is accurate, your actions do nothing to help your case.

What I'm saying is even if you're right, you lose. It's not a good position to be in. Perhaps you should think about that. I was merely pointing out the absurdity of taking a stand against unprovoked attacks, while making them yourself.

WxsOXaG.gif

• Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

Go get them Pixel Huggers. @Noctis Anarch Caelum 

Strength and Honor, 

König Tom

Edit: Not that I care about the post much or your AA's Plight ; I just think the way they got out of the war was dumb.

Edited by Tom Riddle

unknown-4.jpg.f71897bddd7a86baf48c07b772ebb629.jpg

^ NO LONGER^

None of you can think more than 1 move ahead, its interesting.

Edit: also lol at Akuyo thinking downvoting every post is an effective strategy; much more effect to set their nations way back in-game. Any NP members who want to join an allaince who's leader deosn't jsut downvote as their greatest weapon & whine; consider Kingsglavie. Beyond Akuryo, actually good members there.

Guess if Akuryo wants my attention so much; maybe I'll find a way to respond to his plea for attention. Although somehow I doubt he'll like it once he gets it. XD

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 7

40 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

None of you can think more than 1 move ahead, its interesting.

Then I look forward to your moves. Don't disappoint me.

Le1AjCa.png

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Are you sure you want to put them gloves on friend? I swing at anything with gloves on. 

Friend, he is the King's Glove. Tread lightly.

Can we all just gonna take a moment and appreciate the fact we witness this infra go on its merry way

image.png.007da0b8e66495500ac71d67265cb42c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Its sad when GOONS seem to be the most intelligent posters on tonight; Syndicate always been such bad posters?'

Anyways, me & Alexio have decided the war will continue until one of our AAs disbands.

Do not think you had any say in if the war stops or not, pretty sure that's all on @Alexio15

Don't want to downvote, but acting like you have a mental problem isn't good posting.

He is acting like you have, plus do not think its an act i feel most believe there is something wrong with you you have gone a little nuts

Well, I'm done responding to all the morons. Maybe if I join the GOONS Discord i can find more intelligent people..

insult everyone but the one alliance who have you on a hit list, very smart

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You probably wouldn't need to war Alexio and his alliance for it to disband.  

That's mean they never disbanded, the simply split, and merged when they found the right protection to keep BK at bay