Kingsglaive Recognition of War

True King

imageproxy.png

Kingsglaive is an elite unit of warriors; which is a Libertarian Monarchy.

Kingsglaive_Symbol_Art.png

Following unprovoked attack, Kingsglaive recognizes a state of war to exist with Sanreizan.

Until Sanraizan negotiates themselves off our target list by speaking with Noctis Anarch Caelum directly on it; their AA will remain open for raiding.

Current allies are free to assist if they wish; although due to the nature of the attack we plan to continue the war at least a few weeks.

Those interested in joining or getting in touch can join our Discord Channel: Currently invite only, message me if you’d like one.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 26

15 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

imageproxy.png

Kingsglaive is an elite unit of warriors; which is a Libertarian Monarchy.

Following unprovoked attack, Kingsglaive recognizes a state of war to exist with Sanreizan.

Until Sanraizan negotiates themselves off our target list

U spelt Sanroizen wrong

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

U spelt Sanroizen wrong

Its a dumb name anyways, don't care.

Also North Point, Coal Miners & Rose are currently considered enemies of Libertarianism & have all played their part in various thefts. So none are trustworthy; however each will be dealt with on their own time.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 15

2 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I will be cheering for our protectorate of Sanreizan from the sidelines. From the OP it sounds like they are the underdogs here and I always love a good comeback story!

Well, I dunno why people keep talking about rolling BK, NPO, TKR, etc,. Really Syndicate who hasn't gotten a well deserved rolling yet. So hopefully we'll see that sometime.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Well, I dunno why people keep talking about rolling BK, NPO, TKR, etc,. Really Syndicate who hasn't gotten a well deserved rolling yet. So hopefully we'll see that sometime.

Mate right after taking a shot at us, you wanna swing at them?

Goodluck with whatever you got in your thinking.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

Just now, Oh Tiniest Bird said:

I, too, am admittedly confused over why 6 people want to fight 48.

I dunno, think somebody fealt threatened at some comment somewhere, then decided to try getting all the help they could get from wherever they could. :P

• Downvote 9

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Are you saying that you are going to declare war on T$ as well? Good luck to your 6 members!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Are you saying that you are going to declare war on T$ as well? Good luck to your 6 members!

I'm saying they're probably one of the only alliances I haven't seen anyone roll, so seems odd nobody ever tries. Never said I was going to.

• Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

Dig far enough and you might find me in the land down under, Noctis.

You realize you're making Chaos sphere look bad atm? Although TKR, SK & CoS are cool & not part of this group think with the lowest intelligence crowd.

9 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

We were literally in a voice chat less than 2 hours ago. 

Thought Boyce was terminal jest leader and I'm cool with him. Don't know you.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You realize you're making Chaos sphere look bad atm? Although TKR & CoS are both cool & not part of this group think with the lowest intelligence crowd.

I think I can safely say nobody cares about your perception of alliances, your digging isn't helping the fact.

• Upvote 6

Look up to the sky above~