So What's Next?

Rebekah Mikaelson

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Dumb question and a dumb post. You wanna know what really happens after, then don't ask the forums. Go make connections.

feeling salty cause u lost now r u? If losing is what ur connections treat u to then u better go take ur own advice 

• Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

feeling salty cause u lost now r u? If losing is what ur connections treat u to then u better go take ur own advice 

You're misinformed if you think losing has any relevancy to having connections, then again, Fark sphere I guess.

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

19 minutes ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

Uh... what?

Why would i be salty? Even my enemies applaud my performance. You're just an overhyped, overpriced meatshield with a mouth and no clue.

Sucks to suck. :P

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

Uh... what?

Why would i be salty? Even my enemies applaud my performance. You're just an overhyped, overpriced meatshield with a mouth and no clue.

Sucks to suck. :P

lol. im not hyped, neither overpriced. im just a simple player, enjoying the view. I don't doubt ur performances in the war. Jus saying, if u r gonna join a war, at the very least don't ditch ur ppl half way through and fight with others. Then again, what do I know. im a brand new player (or so u say) 

3 minutes ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

lol. im not hyped, neither overpriced. im just a simple player, enjoying the view. I don't doubt ur performances in the war. Jus saying, if u r gonna join a war, at the very least don't ditch ur ppl half way through and fight with others. Then again, what do I know. im a brand new player (or so u say) 

I doubt your ability to lead a salad bar competently, but everyone insists im too harsh.

Ditching is what BoC did. Everyone knew full well i was planning to exit and waved their goodbyes as i did. My 'fights' with others are with micros. Which i've done since day 1 of being a leader 9 months ago. This is nothing, actually, i usually just bomb them to ash. But i'm busy recovering from losing my bank and fighting a global right after, so i'll put on that show in due time. :D

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Do you live under a rock? Obviously we all rebuild and then we crush TKR again. Welcome to planet groundhog day!

Owo. Leaks.

Post war, there will be peace for ever.

GPWC will declare independence, grow to 1000 members and roll all of Orbis.

IQ, KETOG, CHAOS, FARK will all join hands to demolish the threat and shall be called KERCHTOGFRICKEDIQTOMAKEACREEPER coalition.

Then Sphinx will leak plans to hit KERCHTOG again and KERCHTOG will join up with GPWC to roll IQ.

After this peace will prevail as all alliances merge into GPWC and there will be only one alliance in Orbis.

10k infra for all along with 50k land per city

All will get to 45 cities and no wars shall ever be fought again.

Orbis will achieve inner peace.

But............

Sheepy will be pissed, make 10k multis and declare war on Orbis. WAR COMES TO ORBIS AGAIN. He will then rid the world of all nations, deleting his creation and making a new one called Politics and Peace

8 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Owo. Leaks.

Post war, there will be peace for ever.

GPWC will declare independence, grow to 1000 members and roll all of Orbis.

IQ, KETOG, CHAOS, FARK will all join hands to demolish the threat and shall be called KERCHTOGFRICKEDIQTOMAKEACREEPER coalition.

Then Sphinx will leak plans to hit KERCHTOG again and KERCHTOG will join up with GPWC to roll IQ.

After this peace will prevail as all alliances merge into GPWC and there will be only one alliance in Orbis.

10k infra for all along with 50k land per city

All will get to 45 cities and no wars shall ever be fought again.

Orbis will achieve inner peace.

But............

Sheepy will be pissed, make 10k multis and declare war on Orbis. WAR COMES TO ORBIS AGAIN. He will then rid the world of all nations, deleting his creation and making a new one called Politics and Peace

Kind of unsure on if it will be Rose Sphere or KETOG. :P