In the End.

True King

27 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

From someone on the other side of the treaty web, I can say that DNFJ has conducted himself in a manner that deserves respect.

Personally I would not be opposed to working with such an individual in the future. I’m willing to bet that the membership within GOONS are happy with their current leadership set-up.

Did you see what he responded to? Said if he attacks, then he mumbled about mdps when attacked & irrelevant stuff. Not sure I have any MDoAP though, lol

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Did you see what he responded to? Said if he attacks, then he mumbled about mdps when attacked & irrelevant stuff. Not sure I have any MDoAP though, lol

How is it possible that you've played these style games for almost as long as I have (you're at least at 7 years, by my count), and still have this horrible micro mentality?

Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

How is it possible that you've played these style games for almost as long as I have (you're at least at 7 years, by my count), and still have this horrible micro mentality?

You asked to be nuked, I said if you attack; sure. Then you act like I don’t know what a treaty is. (Although your Treaty would not matter if you attacked)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You asked to be nuked, I said if you attack; sure. Then you act like I don’t know what a treaty is.

Given your rapidly depleting friends, I'd say it's a fair bet to say that you don't understand how treaties or diplomatic relationships work ad nauseam.

Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz
  • Like 1

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Given your rapidly depleting friends, I'd say it's a fair bet to say that you don't understand how treaties or diplomatic relationships work ad nauseam.

I don’t believe they would support an aggressive war. I know both Kev & Roq personally, friendly to speak with & get along pretty well. Known them since 2007.

33 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don’t believe they would support an aggressive war. I know both Kev & Roq personally, friendly to speak with & get along pretty well. Known them since 2007.

I’m sure you mean well and I’m happy to hear that you have enjoyed the few conversations we have had over the last decade. However, that doesn’t dismiss DNFJ’s assessment of this particular situation.

I agree with some of the other members of the Orbis community that perhaps it is best that you take a break to assess what kind of image you are projecting. You are currently in a hole, but that doesn’t mean you can’t climb out. It may be time for you to put the shovel away so you can come up with a solution to be on the same ground as everyone else. :)

tenor.gif

• Upvote 4

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Kevnovia, should reflect on whether you need a break. Cheerleading for goons? Where is your mind? Maybe we both do.

Also didn’t mean you, I always use Kevnovia for you. Keshav I meant, lol

• Downvote 3

I wasn't serious about any about any insults, just responding to insults meant to troll me playing along. So hope nobody got their feelings hurt, wasn't my intention for those who felt that way. (When people are trying to act tough trolling and insulting to try getting me mad; can be easy to forget they can have their feeling hurt easily; not being used to the same treatment back)

Guess even though I had 0 points added, will try to take a voluntary break from OWF; as apparently I've made some people upset by responding to them the way I did.l

• Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
32 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I wasn't serious about any about any insults, just responding to insults meant to troll me playing along. So hope nobody got their feelings hurt, wasn't my intention for those who felt that way. (When people are trying to act tough trolling and insulting to try getting me mad; can be easy to forget they can have their feeling hurt easily; not being used to the same treatment back)

Guess even though I had 0 points added, will try to take a voluntary break from OWF; as apparently I've made some people upset by responding to them the way I did.l

Not sure if this is ooc but will reply as such

OOC: I have not taken anything personally, hope no one else has also, if they have grow a pair!!! its pnw owf its a cesspool trolling and warrior keyboard acts.

4 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Not sure if this is ooc but will reply as such

OOC: I have not taken anything personally, hope no one else has also, if they have grow a pair!!! its pnw owf its a cesspool trolling and warrior keyboard acts.

I got warned for this thread & a lot of people are acting odd suddenly not responding; who normally would. (Even Alexio won't respond despite our ongoing war and peace not being agreed yet). So weird, although everything I say is IC & I'm not insulting anyone OOC. I assume most other people are talking IC as well & don't get insulted by it. Although guess I'll be more careful in the future with some.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
15 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I got warned for this thread & a lot of people are acting odd suddenly not responding; who normally would. (Even Alexio won't respond despite our ongoing war and peace not being agreed yet). So weird, although everything I say is IC & I'm not insulting anyone OOC. I assume most other people are talking IC as well & don't get insulted by it. Although guess I'll be more careful in the future with some.

Well I for one have taken it all IC, so yeah not sure, but even ic there are rules about troll baiting i should know i got warned some time back about it lol

Just now, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well I for one have taken it all IC, so yeah not sure, but even ic there are rules about troll baiting i should know i got warned some time back about it lol

Its probably just one alliance who in other games would try baiting people to say stuff they could report them on; so I'll just not respond to them I guess when they're trying to act provocative. (Had over 100 frivious reports by GOONS in CN before the section showing the reports wasn't public anymore)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Its probably just one alliance who in other games would try baiting people to say stuff they could report them on; so I'll just not respond to them I guess when they're trying to act provocative. (Had over 100 frivious reports by GOONS in CN before the section showing the reports wasn't public anymore)

I would say report it as "using moderation as a weapon" but lets face it you have pushed a few buttons with the trolling 

3 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I would say report it as "using moderation as a weapon" but lets face it you have pushed a few buttons with the trolling 

I mean in CN, they would dig through my history and try finding the slightest rule violation; then suddenly try reporting them all at once to get me suspended over really minor stuff said in response to them trying to provoke. Although in the CN only time I report was when back from my 90% warn, reporting GOONS for using mods as weapons & telling the mods to ban me then rather than for GOONS. Mods ended up just banning my forum account; then my warn level never went higher than 1% for over 10 years when I decieed to come back to the forum (As the mods ignored all the friviolous reports after catching onto what GOONS were doing)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I mean in CN, they would dig through my history and try finding the slightest rule violation; then suddenly try reporting them all at once to get me suspended over really minor stuff said in response to them trying to provoke. Although in the CN only time I report was when back from my 90% warn, reporting GOONS for using mods as weapons & telling the mods to ban me then rather than for GOONS. Mods ended up just banning my forum account; then my warn level never went higher than 1% for over 10 years when I decieed to come back to the forum (As the mods ignored all the friviolous reports after catching onto what GOONS were doing)

see to me cn would be ooc as its a total other game

13 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

see to me cn would be ooc as its a total other game

Just be careful with responding to GOONS; its clear they're importing the same tactic here. (I had tried helping many who got on the Enemy of GOONS list; only for them to get provoked into saying something in anger GOONS could successfully get them banned for. Don't even remember the guy I first helped & got banned due to not keeping his cool)

7 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

GOONS does not, nor do we condone, using moderation as a weapon. If people attack us OOC as a violation of the rules within the confines of the game, we of course will report such behavior.

Calling an avatar ugly isn't an OOC attack, lol

Frankly mate, take your time in that break. Windy took one for like, what was it 2 months at least? Did him wonders and he needed it off his mind. 

My rule is, i don't know you OOCly, so if i say something it's IC. If it's not, give it a few days at most and i'll often apologize for it. :P