In the End.

True King

Anyways, my issues are mostly just with Rose Sphere. Evaluating the situation on which spheres are allies & which are hostile based on what's going on in the present.

GOONS just want to try testing if I'm easily easily provoked by words; since we messed around with each other in another game a lot. With the way they controlled information internally & modified posts which where people say they don't care about war with them into crying, convinced a lot of their members I actually cared. Although Sardonic & some others know all that was BS; not sure how many of these minor members know I never cared about perma war with them in that game. XD

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Anyways, my issues are mostly just with Rose Sphere. Evaluating the situation on which spheres are allies & which are hostile based on what's going on in the present.

GOONS just want to try testing if I'm easily easily provoked by words; since we messed around with each other in another game a lot. With the way they controlled information internally & modified posts which where people say they don't care about war with them into crying, convinced a lot of their members I actually cared. Although Sardonic & some others know all that was BS; not sure how many of these minor members know I never cared about perma war with them in that game. XD

Another example of your incompetency. I hope you one day can get it together.

Still the invite is on the table. Attack when you feel like you're ready for a seat with the big boys. 

deebo_sig_6.gif

17 minutes ago, Kongo Jack said:

Another example of your incompetency. I hope you one day can get it together.

Still the invite is on the table. Attack when you feel like you're ready for a seat with the big boys. 

Think we have members your range if you really wanted a war with us for a long time. lol. Although done responding to GOONS in this topic.

Edit: Although another reason Rose Sphere deserves to be hit extra hard; making me pass up on fighting GOONS instead. XD

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You cared, a lot.

Officially,

jazz presidente seal.png

Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

You cared, a lot.

Officially,

jazz presidente seal.png

Since I think there were 3 seperate wars between GOONS and my alliance at the time; not sure how the longest one lasted. Wonder if the Rose War can beat it though. :P

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Since I think there were 3 seperate wars between GOONS and my alliance at the time; not sure how the longest one lasted. Wonder if the Rose War can beat it though. :P

I thought you were done replying?

deebo_sig_6.gif

1 hour ago, Kongo Jack said:

I thought you were done replying?

Also part of why Akuryo will be a definite target & worth dropping my infra to hit Rose+NP is Akuryo’s obsession with going through and down voting almost all my posts over the last weeks; in addition to Rose caring if they’re hit. So Akuryo has been trying harder than GOONS to convince me to attack & longer. Which is why GOONs efforts to troll me into caring to hit them are weak in comparison.

If Rose wasn’t allied with NP, might not have been worth it. Although Akuryo does deserve some credit for making this all worth it, it’s not just because of the money thing. I’ve lost more so I can get in range. :P

31 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

I was going to avoid this terrible topic, but GOONS is exactly what this game needs right now. I'll beat him all the way down into your range then I'll let you take over and have fun with him.

You’re displeased I’m going to hit your members for round 2. Anyways you’ll have NP & Rose to fight alongside.

Edit: Also hitting me a few weeks later when I peaced out a 1 man AA you were protecting & your counter even though I was about to beige just goes to show it’s a mistake showing mercy with you and just invites attacks later.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You’re displeased I’m going to hit your members for round 2. Anyways you’ll have NP & Rose to fight alongside.

Edit: Also hitting me a few weeks later when I peaced out a 1 man AA you were protecting & your counter even though I was about to beige just goes to show it’s a mistake showing mercy with you and just invites attacks later.

I don't care because I'll be there at round 2 smashing your back doors in like I currently am already.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

3 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Sounds like an invitation to a second date ?

Stay safe you kids

I’ll hit one of his allies with attrition nukes as well to make it a triple date. (I would never attack CoS, so not them & their newest one probably)

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Sure. (You’d need to have the balls to attack w/o hiding behind NPO though)

If you declare on an alliance, that alliance is allowed to activate it's MDPs. I'm sorry you are bad at politics.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

If you declare on an alliance, that alliance is allowed to activate it's MDPs. I'm sorry you are bad at politics.

Forgot you don’t have any balls and can’t attack, lol. Not really though XD

Are any other goons embarrassed with this !@#$ as leader? All he can do is hope to get attacked

• Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Forgot you don’t have any balls and can’t attack, lol. Not really though XD

Are any other goons embarrassed with this !@#$ as leader? All he can do is hope to get attacked

From someone on the other side of the treaty web, I can say that DNFJ has conducted himself in a manner that deserves respect.

Personally I would not be opposed to working with such an individual in the future. I’m willing to bet that the membership within GOONS are happy with their current leadership set-up.

• Upvote 4

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif