In the End.

True King

3 hours ago, Comrade Marx said:

Watching you flail wildly while screaming into the void is incredibly entertaining. Keep it up, you're doing a great job.

Funny you guys think you have any influence or power in this game. You're a small upstart who hasn't been stomped out yet.

Edit:

Although currently every alliance at war with us are free game to raid for members (Rose Sphere as well), with any alliances who attack us and don't negotiate themselves off also open targets. GOONS can be added as well.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Archibald said:

Is this before or after you get more than 4 members

We were at 3 before the Coal War thing, then went to 10; now we're at 4 as some moved off. (Although all on good terms)

However our members can raid any alliance at war with us & Rose+NP if they want. Although all my slot are filled and shedding some infra; so waiting on that before doing more.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

We were at 3 before the Coal War thing, then went to 10; now we're at 4 as some moved off. (Although all on good terms)

However our members can raid any alliance at war with us & Rose+NP if they want. Although all my slot are filled and shedding some infra; so waiting on that before doing more.

So... before

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Oh Tiniest Bird said:

I still have not heard a compelling reason for why any of these Kingsglaive things are happening or why NAC thinks they make any sense. Guessing there isn't any sense to be found here, looking at the OP.

Majority of GOONS posts make zero sense, lol. So doubt you guys could spot what makes sense and doesn't.

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Majority of GOONS posts make zero sense, lol. So doubt you guys could spot what makes sense and doesn't.

I R O N I C

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Look up to the sky above~

Just now, REAP3R said:

I R O N I C

Doesn't make it false.

Anyways currently these so far at least these will be on the raid list regardless of activity, etc.

Rose (Probably their protectorates as well)
North Point
Alexio's Alliance
Any additional allainces who declare on us

Medallion Cartel I'm undecided. However waiting on me being in more raiding range to really clue members in on everybody who are open targets.

• Downvote 1

Having fun causes aneurysm? Didn't know.

Edit; Actually makes no sense to take break suddenly when I finally have enemies to fight, would be like leaving just as the good part starts.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Edit: Although if I find out I'm really on this Enemies of GOONS list & we're perma enemies; suddenly this game will become much harder for you guys & I can let go of grudges with all others pretty fast if we have a reason to be mortal enemies in this game.

Why do you act like you have any morsel of leverage lol? I am genuinely curious what kind of magic trick you can pull to not only harm GOONS behind Mommy Pacifica, but wrest permanently deleted money from Rose. It really appears to me that, according to just this thread alone and the establishing of your alliance, the game is going to become much harder for you.

For what looks like the foreseeable future.

Just now, Windseeker said:

Why do you act like you have any morsel of leverage lol? I am genuinely curious what kind of magic trick you can pull to not only harm GOONS behind Mommy Pacifica, but wrest permanently deleted money from Rose. It really appears to me that, according to just this thread alone and the establishing of your alliance, the game is going to become much harder for you.

For what looks like the foreseeable future.

Easy games are kinda boring. Why cheating is dumb, takes the fun out.

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Funny you guys think you have any influence or power in this game. You're a small upstart who hasn't been stomped out yet.

Edit: In fact, if Rose or someone else in that coaliton wants to give $1b (I've lost more). I'll drop all my wars with them & you guys can be who we really target. Some members leaving is part of our transition into a more raid/war alliance; so once I implement the changes to make Kingsglaive into more of a raiding alliance; although can still have allies; expect we'll grow again.

Although currently every alliance at war with us are free game to raid for members (Rose Sphere as well), with any alliances who attack us and don't negotiate themselves off also open targets. GOONS can be added as well.

How stupid can one person actually be?

Ladies and Gentleman, you see here, what we have is a failure to face reality. MR is obviously trying to make a name for himself as he could never do on bob.  Also, you spelled coalition incorrectly. I don't think you have it in you to attack GOONS, or anyone for that matter. 

Just stop. You need a timeout. 

deebo_sig_6.gif

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Easy games are kinda boring. Why cheating is dumb, takes the fun out.

Apparently your friend didn't get the memo.

Look up to the sky above~

Just now, Kongo Jack said:

How stupid can one person actually be?

Ladies and Gentleman, you see here, what we have is a failure to face reality. MR is obviously trying to make a name for himself as he could never do on bob.  Also, you spelled coalition incorrectly. I don't think you have it in you to attack GOONS, or anyone for that matter. 

Just stop. You need a timeout. 

Guess I'll give you a C- on that attempt to try trolling me into caring about you guys enough to attack.

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

This is funny because no matter what noctis ends up perma ZI'd and nobody will care.

Perma ZI isn't a real thing in this game, although you can try. (Or actually want you to try, see who can cause each other more damage in an extended war)

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Guess I'll give you a C- on that attempt to try trolling me into caring about you guys enough to attack.

I'm not trolling. I'm telling you. You don't have what it takes, you never did, and you never will. This isn't Maury, stop begging for attention you deprived little person.  

Edited by Kongo Jack

deebo_sig_6.gif

Perma ZI isn't a real thing in this game, although you can try. (Or actually want you to try, see who can each other more damage in an extended war)

Sure it is, just beige cycle you for eternity. You can only afford to even build nukes for so long, and ultimately, nobody will care about or remember you scorched husk.

I'm not trolling. I'm telling you. You don't have what it takes, you never did, and you never will. This isn't Maury, stop begging for attention you deprived little person.  

Your nation is so small, you can't even make anybody really care about you. I'll be surprised if you're still around long enough to have a nation big enough to be relavent at all. So far only your leader has a somewhat decent nation, maybe in a year some others will catch up...

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Your nation is so small, you can't even make anybody really care about you. I'll be surprised if you're still around long enough to have a nation big enough to be relavent at all. So far only your leader has a somewhat decent nation, maybe in a year some others will catch up...

Oh darlin', you are so weak and mentally incompetent it's not funny. I'm telling you to attack. The ball is in your court, what are you going to do? Besides spell something else incorrectly. 

deebo_sig_6.gif

Oh darlin', you are so weak and mentally incompetent it's not funny. I'm telling you to attack. The ball is in your court, what are you going to do? Besides spell something else incorrectly. 

Your ugly avatar doesn't make you seem tough, if that's what you're going for. Just retarded.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Your ugly avatar doesn't make you seem tough, if that's what you're going for. Just retarded.

This is certainly interesting

Care to shed light on your beef with GOONS? 

I've put the challenge out there. You're being called out on the OWF, put up or shut up. As if anyone here respects you anyway....

deebo_sig_6.gif

Just now, Windseeker said:

This is certainly interesting

Care to shed light on your beef with GOONS? 

They're trolling, so trolling them back some. They just want to try seeming relevant by clinging to me, like how they mentioned me in their DoE & keep trying to hijack this thread. lol

• Downvote 4