In the End.

True King

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Rehashing grudges from old games is kind of old. Already have enough AAs to have on the raid list.

Oh, this has nothing to do with previous games and everything to do with your blatant support of Nazis And Cheaters.

NAC, kinda like your initials.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Oh, this has nothing to do with previous games and everything to do with your blatant support of Nazis And Cheaters.

What does NAC stand for in your mind? Don't be surprised if NPO drops you should you choose reignite our feud here. Probably would be enough to make me forget all about hitting Rose or the others.

Edit: Also weren't GOONS bragging about cheating and breaking rules in that promo video? Lol

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

1 minute ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Noctis Anarch Caelum

Nazis And Cheaters

I literally just explained this. Also, reignite what feud? Why are you bringing outside politics into this? I have stated multiple times now that this has everything to do with your behavior over the last two weeks or so. Don't worry though, NPO has made me plenty aware of your constant bemoaning to them about the fact that GOONS exists.

We live rent free in your head.

Apparently you're obsessed with me. Should I take this as you were serious about the enemy of GOONS thing in your DoE & GOONS will be my primary enemy in this game?

Apparently you're obsessed with me. Should I take this as you were serious about the enemy of GOONS thing in your DoE & GOONS will be my primary enemy in this game?

Why would I be obsessed with a player that will soon be jettisoned from the planet for breaking the rules?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Why would I be obsessed with a player that will soon be jettisoned from the planet for breaking the rules?

Keep posting about me, even though I won't. lol

Why even ask if Rose could bring me in GOONS range if you really thought I'd be banned? Guess you're joking around in your own way.

Edit: Although if I find out I'm really on this Enemies of GOONS list & we're perma enemies; suddenly this game will become much harder for you guys & I can let go of grudges with all others pretty fast if we have a reason to be mortal enemies in this game.

Just now, Archibald said:

Hi noctis, big fan, just curious are you gonna scream and cry in this game when you lose too or can we expect a new you.

Don't know you, although it was hilarious when you guys lost last we fought. Although you guys were already dying of inactivity at the time, although I was just a micro. So lol.

1 minute ago, dancemasterlee said:

It seems that your delusions have only gotten worse, i think we may need to get you eat fish-flakes and film it.

If you really want me to focus on you guys over an alliance at war with your Protector; maybe I'll consider. If its determined you guys are serious; can probably expect war in the near future if those I'm fighting now would rather I fight the other side than them. :P

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If you really want me to focus on you guys over an alliance at war with your Protector; maybe I'll consider. If its determined you guys are serious; can probably expect war in the near future if those I'm fighting now would rather I fight the other side than them. :P

33 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Please declare on me, it'll be swell.

re:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are you in middle school Jazz, trying not to get suspended for throwing the first punch? If you really want to fight just attack me when I have a slot open & I'll show no mercy. Then you'll have the war you want, if that is what you want.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Are you in middle school Jazz, trying not to get suspended for throwing the first punch? If you really want to fight just attack me when I have a slot open & I'll show no mercy. Then you'll have the war you want, if that is what you want.

I am legitimately concerned for your well being, and also want to see if you are so easily goaded into doing something so detrimental to your success in Orbis as to hitting the leader of GoNoS

• Like 1

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

I am legitimately concerned for your well being, and also want to see if you are so easily goaded into doing something so detrimental to your success in Orbis as to hitting the leader of GoNoS

You asking me to attack you won't provoke me, lol. You'd have to actually attack me to distract from what I intend to do.

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Holy crap, that rabbit hole just got deeper lol

Please, tell us more

You asking me to attack you won't provoke me, lol. You'd have to actually attack me to distract from what I intend to do.

Distract you from what, failing?

Just now, Windseeker said:

Holy crap, that rabbit hole just got deeper lol

Please, tell us more

Review his recent posts, his ban appeal(s) posted for other players, his defense of AK's abuse of a glitch, and subsequent blow up in Admin's thread.

• Like 1

Distract you from what, failing?

Review his recent posts, his ban appeal(s) posted for other players, his defense of AK's abuse of a glitch, and subsequent blow up in Admin's thread.

I didn't defend AK's abuse of glitch, person I wanted unbanned came across it completely separate. So PnW Glitch is more accurate.

• Downvote 1

I didn't defend AK's abuse of glitch, person I wanted unbanned came across it completely separate. So PnW Glitch is more accurate.

Defending someone who abused game mechanics to get ahead, regardless of how, when, or why, is reprehensible. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh, I was expecting juicy stuff from another game lol

The Nazi stuff surprises me though, since you know, it is someone who coexisted in an alliance with Kosmokenny.

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

As if GOONS doesn't have a long history of abusing game mechanics other games.

43 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Rehashing grudges from old games is kind of old. Already have enough AAs to have on the raid list.

This is self-fulling at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Windseeker said:

Oh, I was expecting juicy stuff from another game lol

The Nazi stuff surprises me though, since you know, it is someone who coexisted in an alliance with Kosmokenny.

Should have been obvious that was BS. NAC stands for Noctis Anarch Caelum. Abbreviation for Nazi is N. Every name that starts with N is Nazi for him

• Downvote 1