In the End.

True King

4 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Each spam down vote Akuryo does on Fark Sphere today & tomarrow will be an addtional week at war. For lulz

Please don't drag the rest of Fark Sphere into whatever this stupid thread is about. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Greetings, friends!

As the overseer of ET, I find Rose guilty of stealing Noctis' cash and resources.

The said resources are to be sent to the bank of ET asap where it shall be counted thoroughly and sent to Noctis.

I dont really see why either side would want you.

@ShadyAssassin out of nowhere where the dark truth.

• Like 1

Man, nothing really has changed, huh?

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

I’m fairly certain I lost half my brain cells by reading this thread but correct me if I’m wrong.

1) Person A agrees to make an alliance with Methrage postwar with the savings in his alliance.

2) Person A then backs out of the agreement for whatever reason.

3) Said person now gets banned and Rose is keeping hold of the savings in case the person returns.

4) Methrage is outraged because he couldn’t use the funds despite not actually having an agreement in place.

So how exactly is Rose in the wrong here?

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Cypher said:

3) Said person now gets banned and Rose is keeping hold of the savings in case the person returns.

Can a banned person have any claims, if it was on their nation would they get it back for cheating?

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Can a banned person have any claims, if it was on their nation would they get it back for cheating?

You’re right, holding money for the banned nation is questionable but where exactly does this tie into Methrage owning the money?

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
31 minutes ago, Cypher said:

You’re right, holding money for the banned nation is questionable but where exactly does this tie into Methrage owning the money?

You know we are talking about Methrage, he is the type who get a scam email about how some guy in Africa left him 500,000,000 and he is now suing Microsoft for the cash as it came though his hotmail account.

15 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

For multi because somehow his IP crossed with that IRL friend who discovered. So wasn't even for duping and false multi claim. Advised Leyaul to maybe get them both confirmed; although Leyaul doubts the other guy will care to help or it would make a difference.

@TheNG I need a status report on Clarke’s sister. This sounds like her style. 

14 hours ago, Malal said:

I can't be bothered to read this but I saw that Yarr was mentioned twice in the ctrl+f, I personally support anyone hitting them as pixel huggers aren't people.

Kinda like how your neutral themed bard wasn’t a person. Those were the days. 

scSqPGJ.gif

1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

@TheNG I need a status report on Clarke’s sister. This sounds like her style. 

Well, I can neither confirm nor deny that she was involved, but as a neutral third party I'm sure she'd be happy to hold on to the money and resources until the crisis sorts itself out. They can be sent to me, and I'll transfer it on of course. 

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

2 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Kinda like how your neutral themed bard wasn’t a person. Those were the days. 

I fricking nailed the useless and unaware gpa rp though, even yellow king said so.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

9 hours ago, Epi said:

If you guys do keep this it will set a precedent for everyone else to in the future. 

rpYvt7J.gif

For reasons explained pretty well by various people in this thread, personally I'm okay with that. Though the idea of anyone using this bizarre circumstance and ensuing tantrum as any form of precedent is, in itself, rather silly. Think for yourselves. :P

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

I offered to audit, even after the cheater attacked us for no reason. I asked for any evidence at all other than an opinion of how much @Noctis Anarch Caelum feels he is entitled to. He offered none whatsoever. he can't even trace from his own nation banking records any sums that he 'transferred' to Leyaul for deposit.

Leyaul was banned for multis, so the funds were ill gotten anyway. Funny thing is that there is a lot of evidence that Noctis himself is a multi, so maybe he was Leyaul. So, for the first time since I landed on Orbis (like what 5 years ago), I reported. If Noctis and Leyaul are not the same person, then is it possible that Leyaul simply screwed Noctis? I mean, he's obviously not the sharpest spoon in the drawer. It explains why he thinks he would be entitled to the whole sum...

Anyhow, Noctis' obvious shortcomings aside, Rose has no bank, and Yarr only occasionally holds on to small sums for them - we are a retirement community, and despite others' wrong opinions, we are not aligned to anyone.

So, advice to all from a renowned auditor (myself):

- If you deposit funds with someone, deposit it directly yourself via a transfer to an alliance bank. Duh.

- If your name is attached to the sum, get a receipt. Duh.

- If there is a dispute, I am happy to mediate - but it will be a fact based discussion, and proof of the above are the first questions I will ask. I promise as always to be relentless.

6 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

>ranting about Rose

>"Rose wronged me"

>Hits pirates

Ce7RujuVIAU7PCx.jpg

Yarr are not pirates. We are retired.

Finally, we will be taking our reps out of those illicit funds. So thanks for the stats lol

Edited by Buck Turgidson
  • Upvote 2

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Who the frick is Noctis?

omg how could you, he will now attack you for not knowing his almighty great power lol 

22 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

This is hilarious. I love Noctis, always providing entertainment ?

#NoctisDidNothingWrong

#GiveNoctisSomeoneElse’sMoney

#RoseBankBelongsToNoctis

#Hashtag

Actually I guess it is the more honorable thing to try seeing if I get that much raiding. If Rose's position is they give the money to the new account if somebody deletes, but if they get banned; the money all goes to Rose; that's fine with me if they don't mind some raid wars. ;)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum