In the End.

True King

What was Leyaul banned for anyway? Multis? Cheating in money or resources? Unsavory things on his nation page? If it's the first two, then there's going to be issues actually getting it back from deletion. Beyond that though... taxed money even in TFP ends any legal rights you have to those funds. Only thing that would override that would be written agreement saying otherwise.

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

They said they woulnd't give it over because Leyaul was banned, so complicit confirmation.

Confirmation of what, that they’re holding onto cash for someone that might eventually return to the game? That buys you nothing.

4 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

What was Leyaul banned for anyway? Multis? Cheating in money or resources? Unsavory things on his nation page? If it's the first two, then there's going to be issues actually getting it back from deletion. Beyond that though... taxed money even in TFP ends any legal rights you have to those funds. Only thing that would override that would be written agreement saying otherwise.

For multi because somehow his IP crossed with that IRL friend who discovered. So wasn't even for duping and false multi claim. Advised Leyaul to maybe get them both confirmed; although Leyaul doubts the other guy will care to help or it would make a difference.

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Confirmation of what, that they’re holding onto cash for someone that might eventually return to the game? That buys you nothing.

Confirmaiton they have the funds & normally would give it over as standard practice; although decided in this case not to becasue of the cheating accussation

Anyways; from this thread I've learned in the future TGH is supportive of the theft; so both Rose & TGH Sphere aren't viable to ever work with. So that just leaves the others maybe.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

For multi because somehow his IP crossed with that IRL friend who discovered. So wasn't even for duping and false multi claim. Advised Leyaul to maybe get them both confirmed; although Leyaul doubts the other guy will care to help or it would make a difference.

Confirmaiton they have the funds & normally would give it over as standard practice; although decided in this case not to becasue of the cheating accussation

I haven’t seen Rose say anything about their standard practices, but obviously I’ll let them speak for themselves on that matter

Greetings, friends!

As the overseer of ET, I find Rose guilty of stealing Noctis' cash and resources.

The said resources are to be sent to the bank of ET asap where it shall be counted thoroughly and sent to Noctis.

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Anyways; from this thread I've learned in the future TGH is supportive of the theft; so both Rose & TGH Sphere aren't viable to ever work with. So that just leaves the others maybe.

I dont really see why either side would want you.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Like I said we are more than happy to give the banned nation the money back once they are unbanned. But I don’t see why I would give you the money if the nation whose money it is can’t even play the game. 

• Upvote 2

I can't be bothered to read this but I saw that Yarr was mentioned twice in the ctrl+f, I personally support anyone hitting them as pixel huggers aren't people.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

17 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

If Leyaul returns to the game the money will be provided back to Leyaul. It was deposited into the bank as part of a savings program before the war started and due to the nation's return, we will feel comfortable handing over the account to Leyaul since sheepy has the final say in moderating, will vindicate the player of any wrongdoing. 

Noctis speaking for other people's behalf and trying to get the money like some sort of distant inheritance in a will that never existed isn't being honest in his resolve. If he truly feels the money is his rightful inheritance then he can advocate for Leyauls unbanning and get Leyaul to rightfully direct the savings account to noctis himself for whatever alliance they were suppose to found together. 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

I mean i haven't even been given aid yet from Rose because they're still at war. Any implication that this loud-mouthed clown should get jack shit for having done exactly that is laughable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Changeup said:

I talked to Noctis a bit about this. Here's a little summary I wrote up: 

Leader of Kingsglaive Noctis is accusing Rose of theft after the now-banned player Leyaul stored a savings fund for a planned alliance to be led by him and Noctis in the Rose bank. After Leyaul was banned, Rose refused to return the money stating on the forums that the money will only be returned to Leyaul if he returns.

Money Stolen: 900M, 150k food 14580 coal, 2800 oil, 2660 iron, 5000 bauxite, 39400 gasoline, 52900 munitions, 48800 steel, 26100 aluminium.

Noctis said some pretty harsh things about Rose during our conversation, claiming that they "have limited potential" and that he "would never side with them." In his defense, if he is being honest (which should probably be confirmed by Leyaul) then the money should be sent to him.

The money stored in savings is for a personal account that is used to provide interest to alliance members. We weren't storing money of an upcoming alliance cause we had no information of an upcoming alliance. Leyaul didnt even tell us of an upcoming alliance in the follow up message with Valk. 

• Upvote 4

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

This is why I still come to forums like these, to watch one person angrily throw insults while another person either tries to act civil or throw insults back.

Anyways, do you have any like chat logs or screenshots? I’m not entirely convinced.

1 hour ago, Mhearl said:

Like I said we are more than happy to give the banned nation the money back once they are unbanned. But I don’t see why I would give you the money if the nation whose money it is can’t even play the game. 

Hey Mherl, 

Wonderful day it is, i quite have enjoyed this thread. So anyways we have come across similar issues in BK, and in such cases we turn the money over to whoever they ask us to. The Logic is quite simple Nation Paid their taxes, and the money is extra therefor the alliance has no claim on it. 

I do quite enjoy Rose refusing to pass the money on, even tho you have no rightful claim on it, mab your financial issues are just as bad as rumored. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 minute ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Hey Mherl, 

Wonderful day it is, i quite have enjoyed this thread. So anyways we have come across similar issues in BK, and in such cases we turn the money over to whoever they ask us to. The Logic is quite simple Nation Paid their taxes, and the money is extra therefor the alliance has no claim on it. 

I do quite enjoy Rose refusing to pass the money on, even tho you have no rightful claim on it, mab your financial issues are just as bad as rumored. 

I mean why would they now. He's been threatening their protectorate since before this public thread, and the guy was banned with no record or agreement shown to exist between them and Rose to do otherwise.

Even the first part is reason enough for me to tell someone to get bent lol

Just now, Akuryo said:

mean why would they now. He's been threatening their protectorate since before this public thread, and the guy was banned with no record or agreement shown to exist between them and Rose to do otherwise.

Even the first part is reason enough for me to tell someone to get bent lol

Well, I think he is threatening you because they refused, this would have all been over iof Rose honored the guys request and passed on the money. And the guy asked Rose to send the money to Noctis, so the proof of agreement isnt actually needed 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Just now, George (James T Kirk) said:

Well, I think he is threatening you because they refused, this would have all been over iof Rose honored the guys request and passed on the money. And the guy asked Rose to send the money to Noctis, so the proof of agreement isnt actually needed 

I mean, that's not relevant either. If you have a problem with my protector your business is with them, not with me. 

I'm not even like most protectorates who only exist because daddy pays for it. You're not harming them at all, you're just pissing me off, and I'm alot less forgiving. Which for most people is irrelevant, unless you're noctis and nobody likes you as is, meaning you won't be able to ward off an angry micro.

He can ask Rose to do whatever they want, but he's deleted, and noctis is an insufferable fool. If anyone chooses to heed the wishes of a deleted person on their wealth, it's a charity, not an obligation. 

So your argument is that your friend should be able to keep the cash he made on an account he was banned for when he makes his new account?

It seems like you want us to go around a ban, and send money to someone who cheated from the account that they cheated on.

It'd be like if Poohball came back to the game and was like "hey that money I stored with you wasn't spawned in like the money I was banned for was, so give it back its mine."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

8 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

So your argument is that your friend should be able to keep the cash he made on an account he was banned for when he makes his new account?

It seems like you want us to go around a ban, and send money to someone who cheated from the account that they cheated on.

It'd be like if Poohball came back to the game and was like "hey that money I stored with you wasn't spawned in like the money I was banned for was, so give it back its mine."

Clearly with Mr Booty here, this matter should be settled with an Epic Rap Battle.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

The money stored in savings is for a personal account that is used to provide interest to alliance members. We weren't storing money of an upcoming alliance cause we had no information of an upcoming alliance. Leyaul didnt even tell us of an upcoming alliance in the follow up message with Valk. 

Yeah, since I started on that piece I've learned a few things that made Rose's side far more credible. Namely, Noctis not telling me that Leyaul was banned for multis and him making it look like he was just storing money with you guys and the big evil government boys of Rose stole it. After I learned some more about it, it looks like Noctis was just playing the victim card to get sympathy from me. Now I see why he's so unpopular here. 

Edited by Changeup
  • Upvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

I dont really know whats going on. Just came to say "that time I got reincarnated as a slime" is a decent anime and worth the watch. The AMV used ep 24 I believe which doesnt have much to do with the story. Excited for s2

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

29 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Clearly with Mr Booty here, this matter should be settled with an Epic Rap Battle.

w8 this is a great idea I should make a rap to "In the End" by Linkin Park since that's what this thread is called.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Let's see Rose dispute it first.

Edit: Anyways I've never expected the majority OWF community here to want to be fair with me; so I don't expect any alliances on Rose's side to care (or even most not)

So I know Rose won't give anything, I'll just do as much damage as I can as long as I can. That's my expectation

Maybe if you cut out the BS more people would listen to you, as it stands right now you are more of a joke than me and trust me that's saying something

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

They said they woulnd't give it over because Leyaul was banned, so complicit confirmation.

A nation that's been banned has no claim over anything within Game nor can it be given over to another nation.

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

So another fake claim of " it was my irl friend but we never verified" that's like a 10 mins thing i should know had to do it a few times so I believe he was a multi therefore cheating therefore banned therefore no claim over anything.

2 hours ago, Mhearl said:

Keep the money lol.

1 hour ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Hey Mherl, 

So BK enables people who cheat to keep cash and resources? I do believe Alex needs to start deleting all cash and resources  sent from a nation within the last three months of that nation being banned, way to many alliances and nations are abusing the whole sending cash or buying banks to avoid losing cheated cash/Resources.

You have stated that BK has turned the money over to whomever the banned nation ask you too, therefore enabling cheating, how much of the cheated cash AK got are BK holding safe?, YES i know Don and all AK gov knew how to abuse the bug and knew it was happening. 

3 hours ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

I shouldn't but I didn't want the guy to dig his grave deeper when within the last 24 hours he had apologized for his behaviour. 

you know he lies non stop, he will say sorry to your face as he plans to slap you, methrage is called that as he acts like someone who is raging on meth, one second clam the next a nut job who is unable to stand, laughable at best