In the End.

True King

Its a shame, Kingsglaive was on the rise & a lot of good stuff were happening. Was hopeful of good relations with Rose & an exciting future as things were happening. Although its clear working with Rose isn't an option & we're doom to a BiPolar World. Although unless Rose wants to pay up what is owed; rather than steal it with made up exuse which was never in their contract; I'm already gone in one sense. Although I will fight Rose & allies which just yesterday I thought could be an ally until they have a change of heart or both sides just tire of attacking each other after a while.

Met a lot of good people over the past few days, kind of made me think there may be some hope for this place. Although it won't be same without Leyual, who fought loyal for Rose & had everything stolen as a reward. Not really personal , just my sense of justice says if anyone wants to withhold what is rightfully mine; I'll fight to get it back or blood.

I'll peace Yarr if they want to transfer over the funds of my friends who wanted me to have it. Otherwise they can grind me into range of other Rose ally for me to fight until satisfied. My infra never mattered; its to bad Rose wanted to be the reason for me to blow through all my nukes and infra over some money worth less. oh well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 17

WHO?

Edit: I posted this to be funny and as a tradition of mine whenever something happens involving micros. It wasn't my intention to be as visceral as the following posts. Seriously ya'll need to chill.

Edited by Malleator
  • Upvote 2

Love you

What exactly do you of all people have to do with a Bi-Polar world occuring? I'm gonna level with you, with my arrogant micro-ass has more say and pull on the worlds polarities than you do, and nobody would give a single shit (aside from to, understandably, laugh) if someone jacked my money. Coincidentally that did happen, including the laughter.

Enjoy being bankrupted by the damage and your loans, i guess. :P

Edited by Akuryo
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

?Thinking about you as well Akuryo; all your downvotes this past week has definitely drawn attention to your crush on EM. Where you get all flustered & down vote any post criticizing him. If your alliance hasn't disbanded first, might actually be place left for EM to do. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

900M 150k food 14580 coal 2800 oil 2660 iron 5000 bauxite 39400 gasoline 52900 munitions 48800 steel 26100 aluminium

Is what Rose stole. Also if some allainces fighting them want to help make them pay it up; could negotiate a cut if we get it from them. (Citadel?)

Edit: Akuryo; mainly I feel bad for Fairy and others in your alliance who will likely get caught up your crap. Also expect me. ;)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

1 minute ago, Mhearl said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum Ask sheepy for the fund of your deleted friend. If he gives it then it's yours. If he doesn't then there is a good reason for that.

You have the legit money he was storing for us to get our alliance started after the war; which was legit. Yet you thieves decided you want it all for yourselves & you guys are my reason for playing now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Yarr is meant to be politically neutral. I hate cheating more than most. But that needs to be maintained if they want to sit out future wars.

Idle thoughts, goodluck with the infra burning.

Edited by Epi

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You have the legit money he was storing for us to get our alliance started after the war; which was legit. Yet you thieves decided you want it all for yourselves & you guys are my reason for playing now.

Mate, Leyaul can come back to claim the cash if sheepy didnt delete it. 

Why are you more motivated about that cash than Layaul? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

4 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

Mate, Leyaul can come back to claim the cash if sheepy didnt delete it. 

Why are you more motivated about that cash than Layaul? 

I'm done arguing with idiots. The Emperor wanted Leyual to tell hiim directly. He did tell him directly Then he decided he was keeping it anyways.

If you guys want to claim rightful ownership of it over some made up ruler regarding the right to not honor agreements; then violence is the only way to go from here with Rose Sphere. (That money would have been deleted by alex if illegeimate, so they're withholding legit cash oweed to me.)

Edit: Also starting to think those who say just permanent war is the way to go; forget peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I'm done arguing with idiots. The Emperor wanted Leyual to tell hiim directly. He did tell him directly Then he decided he was keeping it anyways.

If you guys want to claim rightful ownership of it over some made up ruler regarding the right to not honor agreements; then violence is the only way to go from here with Rose Sphere.

Well first of all. I do not think funds can be transferred to non combatants during war time unless you want to fight for our side. Second of all, it is pretty abundantly clear that if sheepy doesnt find the origin of the funds tainted then it's for Leyaul to claim when sheepy unbans it. We aren't gonna pass around cash after the war is over on the say so of someone who got deleted. And as far as I know Leyaul suggested passing the cash on your insistence and backed out from it after the talk with our Emperor. 

f2VouKU.png

Ok, all I’m seeing here is Noctis whining and some back and forth ‘no u’. So pretty much a standard issue thread, but I can’t help but think there’s some context that everyone is assuming knowledge of.

Tl;dr: wat r u talkin bout 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
9 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

Well first of all. I do not think funds can be transferred to non combatants during war time unless you want to fight for our side. Second of all, it is pretty abundantly clear that if sheepy doesnt find the origin of the funds tainted then it's for Leyaul to claim when sheepy unbans it. We aren't gonna pass around cash after the war is over on the say so of someone who got deleted. And as far as I know Leyaul suggested passing the cash on your insistence and backed out from it after the talk with our Emperor. 

Why you wasting time on that fool.

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Ok, all I’m seeing here is Noctis whining and some back and forth ‘no u’. So pretty much a standard issue thread, but I can’t help but think there’s some context that everyone is assuming knowledge of.

Tl;dr: wat r u talkin bout 

Noctis apparently has friends (somehow) and one of them got deleted for some reason and had money with rose apparently and now noctis wants his friends money and thinks anybody cares about his petulant tantrum over it.

Hope this helped. ?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Why you wasting time on that fool.

I shouldn't but I didn't want the guy to dig his grave deeper when within the last 24 hours he had apologized for his behaviour. 

f2VouKU.png

Just now, Abbas Mehdi said:

I shouldn't but I didn't want the guy to dig his grave deeper when within the last 24 hours he had apologized for his behaviour. 

It's noctis, who cares? 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

So there was a nation in Rose that was banned a few days ago and Noctis wants us to send the banned nation‘s money to him

Isn’t a banned nations cash deleted along with everything else in that nation? Or was it in Rose’s bank? Either way, unless there is some kind of documentation of Rose promising something then Noctis has nothing to stand on. Absent an agreement, putting money into an alliance bank is forfeiting ownership of it, that’s what it literally says on the bank page lol.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

900M 150k food 14580 coal 2800 oil 2660 iron 5000 bauxite 39400 gasoline 52900 munitions 48800 steel 26100 aluminium

Is what Rose stole. Also if some allainces fighting them want to help make them pay it up; could negotiate a cut if we get it from them. (Citadel?)

Edit: Akuryo; mainly I feel bad for Fairy and others in your alliance who will likely get caught up your crap. Also expect me. ;)

Prove it.

thalmorcommie.png

Let's see Rose dispute it first.

Edit: Anyways I've never expected the majority OWF community here to want to be fair with me; so I don't expect any alliances on Rose's side to care (or even most not)

So I know Rose won't give anything, I'll just do as much damage as I can as long as I can. That's my expectation

• Downvote 11

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Let's see Rose dispute it first.

The onus is on you to produce documentation. As it is, Rose is keeping the stuff under sequestration, with the declared intent of handing it back to the original owner if/when they become unbanned. That’s generous since they aren’t obligated to even that by default, and much more responsible than to just give it away to someone that just claims to be entitled to it.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

The onus is on you to produce documentation. As it is, Rose is keeping the stuff under sequestration, with the declared intent of handing it back to the original owner if/when they become unbanned. That’s generous since they aren’t obligated to even that by default, and much more responsible than to just give it away to someone that just claims to be entitled to it.

They said they woulnd't give it over because Leyaul was banned, so complicit confirmation.