Unban my friend...

True King

Jean-Edouard of Duchy of Calradia

Doesn't really deserve to be banned & if you restore my friends account with a city removed to ensure they didn't make anything off any glitches, you can take 2 of my legit cities to help make up for their mistake. One mistake doesn't define someone and if me accepting part punishment in losing some cities; so they can get the same punishment instead of what they got; I'd much prefer that.

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/12/nation/131933

Good & loyal friend, not someone who cheat & whatever they got banned for was a moment of weakness due to the stressful situation they were stuck in; unable to access any of their legit funds. Feel like the future has faded into darkness...

I'll get them to appeal it personally if there is a chance, they are kind of shy & feel like it won't matter whether they deserved it. If not a full restore, I request you officiallly give permision for them to reroll & for Rose to transfer all their legit gained resources they deposted in their bank legit; which they weren't able to access. Although if officially unbanned, Rose would have no excuse to steal his legit gained winning they wanted to hold onto based on them being banned.

Do good things for others & karma helps you back. Bad things bring bad karma. Compassion and empathy is good. Greed is bad.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
16 minutes ago, Changeup said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum Did you know that being honest could help you in a lot of ways? That includes not lying to me and trying to play the victim card to both me, the forum, and Alex. 

You do know you are asking someone who has non-stopped lie for a very long time to tell the truth, see the problem with people like methrage, they lie so much they themselves start to believe the lie to the point they no longer understand what the truth is.

I mean he wanted me banned for cheating (having multi's) tho I have never cheated and countless times he has tried to prove i have, but one of his "friends" get banned for the very crime he claims I am doing having multi's and here he is demanding a full restore lol.

16 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Good & loyal friend, not someone who cheat & whatever they got banned for was a moment of weakness due to the stressful situation they were stuck in; unable to access any of their legit funds. Feel like the future has faded into darkness...

So much cringe....

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Alex locked this topic