MAPs weren't spent

Rather

• 2 weeks later...

10/10/2019 12:06 AM

Imperator Daniel Storm ofĀ AltmorasĀ declared a Attrition war upon President Filmore ofĀ Solstheim. Daniel Storm's justification for the war was, "Say hello to my little friend!".

10/10/2019 12:06 am

Imperator Daniel Storm ofĀ AltmorasĀ ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation ofĀ SolstheimĀ and eliminated 12 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Imperator Daniel Storm's forces lost 114 aircraft, while President Filmore's defenders lost 288 aircraft. The attack destroyed 68.42 infrastructure in the city ofĀ Karstaag.

10/10/2019 12:07 am

President Filmore ofĀ SolstheimĀ ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation ofĀ AltmorasĀ and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. President Filmore's forces lost 191 aircraft, while Imperator Daniel Storm's defenders lost 176 aircraft. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city ofĀ Galten.

10/10/2019 12:08 am

President Filmore ofĀ SolstheimĀ ordered a ground attack upon the nation ofĀ AltmorasĀ led by Imperator Daniel Storm and eliminated 7 Resistance. The attack was a moderate success. President Filmore's forces lost 15,706 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Imperator Daniel Storm's defenders lost 14,016 soldiers and 72 tanks. The attack destroyed 59.19 infrastructure in the city ofĀ GaltenĀ and 0 improvements. President Filmore stole $273,600.00 in the attack.

10/10/2019 12:08 am

President Filmore ofĀ SolstheimĀ ordered a ground attack upon the nation ofĀ AltmorasĀ led by Imperator Daniel Storm and eliminated 4 Resistance. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. President Filmore's forces lost 13,979 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Imperator Daniel Storm's defenders lost 9,236 soldiers and 48 tanks. The attack destroyed 26.00 infrastructure in the city ofĀ CelmosĀ and 0 improvements. President Filmore stole $127,914.65 in the attack.

Ā 

Ā 

This guy was able to conduct 10 MAPs worth of attacks on meĀ with only 6 MAPs. Your 3s timer doesn't seem to have fixed things.

• Upvote 1

Used 11 turns and still had 9 left for 2 more airstrikes.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=522497

I'm pretty sure one of the recent changes to the code messed things up because I've been fighting and double buying at day-changes for months without any issues and now I've had unspent turns two days in a row.