Rain

Dusty

Just now, TheNG said:

I was thinking of a slightly different metaphor actually, think of BoC as the North Point of Coalition B. ?

Enjoy the rebuild Dusty!

This would imply BoC didn't suck so hard as to get KOd by pirates. ?

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

We didn't get completely killed by arrgh lol

Edit:But then again how does one exactly beat arrgh

Edited by Dusty
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Akuryo said:

That's true, I would never want to imply that BoC sucks as badly as NP. Thanks for the reminder! ?

• Haha 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

21 minutes ago, TheNG said:

I was thinking of a slightly different metaphor actually, think of BoC as the North Point of Coalition B. ?

Enjoy the rebuild Dusty!

Hate to tell you, North Point actually made *some* difference.  BoC's difference is they were great for beiging :P

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

47 minutes ago, TheNG said:

That's true, I would never want to imply that BoC sucks as badly as NP. Thanks for the reminder! ?

Well at least we aren't UPN, we'll use that fact to get ourselves to sleep! One day we shall be as mighty as the doom pigeon.

38 minutes ago, Pop said:

And you guys were so close to positive net damage too.

We were there's 800m not counted towards our net, I can grab the link of our bank holder if ya want lmao

Edited by Dusty
Spelling errors
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dusty said:

We were there's 800m not counted towards our net, I can grab the link of our bank holder if ya want lmao

Query Lord of Darkness or Myself when you have a list of the alliances he was in.

2 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Query Lord of Darkness or Myself when you have a list of the alliances he was in.all

All his wars are counted it's just they don't count for us dunno why lmao, like if you got to his page for the war in yours guys stat site and add every war it doesn't add to what it says he has contributed and is 798m or so off. Nation I'd is 143656

I've sort of got the same problem, I'm missing like 2,500,000,000 net damage in this war. Actual net damage should be about 3,851,829,479. Or we could just remove the wars before TCW tried to beat me up and KT told me to kill myself.

Edited by Inst