ORBIS ABOUT TO BE RECYCLED, YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO LEAVE IS NOW

hope

hbhgtd.jpg

Hello Orbis. I am hope. Now, you may ask, what does that mean? Who are you? Why should I care? I will explain this to you shortly. I am from the Evolutionary Level Above Human (the "Kingdom of Heaven"). What does that yield? Well, immediately a lot of people will go "CULT!," "some religious radical!," some "blasphemous individual!" - because they see religion as beneath them, or at least ones that they do not prescribe to. But there is a world, far beyond your imagination, that will only be open to you once you join us. 

You see, we are going home. Not to our home in San Diego, but our home above. Hale-Bopp's approach is the "marker" we have been waiting for - the time for the arrival of the spacecraft from the Level Above Human to take us home to "Their World" - in the literal Heavens. Our twenty-two years on planet Earth is finally coming to conclusion - "graduation" from the Human Evolutionary Level. We are happily prepared to leave "this world" and go with Ti's crew.

Who are we? We are Heaven's Gate, although you may alternatively know us as "Heaven's Davidians" or a variety of other names. Our message is simple. This world, Planet Earth as it is known by humans, is about to be RECYCLED, REFURBISHED, and SPADED UNDER. I think you all know what the implications of such an event will be. However, you can escape all this pain and impending doom, by ascending to the Level Above, the level which created HUMANS as an entity. It is very simple, you have to accept Ti and Do as your leaders and join our class. This is your only chance.

It may sound like nonsense, it is up to you to accept these facts. We are just the messengers.

Signed: Do

Alliance Page: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=6040

Discord: https://discord.gg/wFHQnFW

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Okay.... Wow just wow.

That's... that's what people would call somewhat of a controversial theme. I do hoped you have asked @Alex before hand, if it okay to name your alliance after an actually death cult...
It's quite bad taste, even if it was not at Jonestowns levels. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

tenor (1).gif

4 hours ago, Zim said:

Okay.... Wow just wow.

That's... that's what people would call somewhat of a controversial theme. I do hoped you have asked @Alex before hand, if it okay to name your alliance after an actually death cult...

I’m not getting into a debate with you, but considering we have alliances based on Nuclear Weapons (hundreds of thousands of deaths), anime Nazis, actual Nazis, literally murdering non-Christians, and empires that have killed hundreds of thousands of people and caused massive suffering, I really don’t think a UFO Hippie Death Cult is that bad, y’know?

edit: not that im complaining about these themes (only really IronGuard), just pointing out that it’s hypocritical to single out mine as “in poor taste.” it’s a THEME

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Zim said:

Okay.... Wow just wow.

Yeah, sure is bad of them to be based of off a part of the Nazis like that. Oh wait, that's the other alliance.

Bad yeah, mass religious based murder isn't appropriate for a theme. Oop, yet another alliance.

Referencing a man who's raped so much that 1 in 200 people are his descendants today? Other alliance.

Just like, all that Roman shit? There's like three of those.

Multiple generic fascist and imperialist alliances. Seems like it's really pointless to get worried about someone referencing a cult in light of all of that.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Zim said:

Okay.... Wow just wow.

Weird Hill to die on, Zim. But okay.

• Like 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

19 hours ago, hope said:

I’m not getting into a debate with you, but considering we have alliances based on Nuclear Weapons (hundreds of thousands of deaths), anime Nazis, actual Nazis, literally murdering non-Christians, and empires that have killed hundreds of thousands of people and caused massive suffering, I really don’t think a UFO Hippie Death Cult is that bad, y’know?

edit: not that im complaining about these themes (only really IronGuard), just pointing out that it’s hypocritical to single out mine as “in poor taste.” it’s a THEME

19 hours ago, durmij said:

Alright you two, since you wrote much the same i will adress you together. And i will teld you why i see "Heavens Gate" as being a more disgusting name to pick for your alliance. 
Frist of, people who experienced your cult, is still alive. The relatives of the victims is still alive. Many of victims parents and siblings is still alive. This isen't something that happened centuries ago. 
And that you going out of your way to directly refer to it, by name theme and all is disgusting. 

Let go over the examples you two have used, shall we. 

Nuclear Weapons: We have "the Church of Atom" a fallout reference, and "the Manhattan Project" a development project. Do you see any alliance named after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Or even Chernobyl? No you don't,  because it would be disgusting and distasteful. 

Anime Nazi: The "Afrika Korps", not the best of names i agree, specially as it is built on the myths of Rommel and the clean Wehrmacht, but you most agree it have an different legacy, then just being Nazi or their crimes. It isen't named Auschwitz or Treblinka, or some SS-division is it now. And all the while they being represented by cute anime girls, in a way that Hitler would probably have seen as mockery of the german forces.

Actual Nazis: I don't think i have seen an alliance that does this? there is no alliance called the IronGuard. We have the IronFront, but this isen't a nazi reference. 

literally murdering non-Christians: You mean "The Knight Templar" i take it, i feel sad for your history education. If you think the Knight Templar, ever had a goal that said "kill all non-Christians". I would suggest you re-read the history of the crusades. 

Empires that have killed hundreds of thousands of people and caused massive suffering: The Golden Horde, is actually the only alliance i can find, that might fit this description. Even thought hundreds of thousands of death, is kinda high balling it. I haven't seen any alliance that refer directly to any colonial empire, and that i am quite happy about.
The Golden Horde were a break away empire, from the Mongol Empire, the numbers of wars they where in was quite small before their collapse. 

"Referencing a man who's raped so much that 1 in 200 people are his descendants today?" this is the same alliance i suppose you referring to. It is considered debatable if 1 in 200 people actually is his direct descendant, but this "fact" have entered pop culture so i suppose it here to stay. Like the claims that Napoleon was short.
And even if it was true that 1 in 200 people are his descendants, then it more likely that it is one Genghis Khan grandsons, that played a bigger part in this, then Genghis Khan himself. As said Grandson was said to have taken 30 new wifes, each year. 

You would have more solid case, if you said that the Mongol Empire, killed so many people that it lowered the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. 

But they did more then just that, they wheren't just all rape and murder. All empires and nations have made marvels of engineering, voyages of discovery, or gained great insight into the nature of this planet and our universe. All have offered their part in the cause of human progress. 

Empires have more of a legacy, then just killing people. While for a death cult, that is all it have. 

We don't name our alliances after atrocities, and human sufferings. And it isen't just about the human victims, but also about what type of community you like for us to show.  
"Heavens Gate" is a name i expect to hear from a discord for "Cards against humanity players" not for an alliance in PnW.

Edited by Zim
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

tenor (1).gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I mean if you really want to dig down in to alliance names, pretty sure you can label anyone racist, or hateful or something along those lines.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 9:23 AM, Zim said:

Alright you two, since you wrote much the same i will adress you together. And i will teld you why i see "Heavens Gate" as being a more disgusting name to pick for your alliance. 
Frist of, people who experienced your cult, is still alive. The relatives of the victims is still alive. Many of victims parents and siblings is still alive. This isen't something that happened centuries ago. 
And that you going out of your way to directly refer to it, by name theme and all is disgusting. 

Let go over the examples you two have used, shall we. 

Nuclear Weapons: We have "the Church of Atom" a fallout reference, and "the Manhattan Project" a development project. Do you see any alliance named after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Or even Chernobyl? No you don't,  because it would be disgusting and distasteful. 

Anime Nazi: The "Afrika Korps", not the best of names i agree, specially as it is built on the myths of Rommel and the clean Wehrmacht, but you most agree it have an different legacy, then just being Nazi or their crimes. It isen't named Auschwitz or Treblinka, or some SS-division is it now. And all the while they being represented by cute anime girls, in a way that Hitler would probably have seen as mockery of the german forces.

Actual Nazis: I don't think i have seen an alliance that does this? there is no alliance called the IronGuard. We have the IronFront, but this isen't a nazi reference. 

literally murdering non-Christians: You mean "The Knight Templar" i take it, i feel sad for your history education. If you think the Knight Templar, ever had a goal that said "kill all non-Christians". I would suggest you re-read the history of the crusades. 

Empires that have killed hundreds of thousands of people and caused massive suffering: The Golden Horde, is actually the only alliance i can find, that might fit this description. Even thought hundreds of thousands of death, is kinda high balling it. I haven't seen any alliance that refer directly to any colonial empire, and that i am quite happy about.
The Golden Horde were a break away empire, from the Mongol Empire, the numbers of wars they where in was quite small before their collapse. 

"Referencing a man who's raped so much that 1 in 200 people are his descendants today?" this is the same alliance i suppose you referring to. It is considered debatable if 1 in 200 people actually is his direct descendant, but this "fact" have entered pop culture so i suppose it here to stay. Like the claims that Napoleon was short.
And even if it was true that 1 in 200 people are his descendants, then it more likely that it is one Genghis Khan grandsons, that played a bigger part in this, then Genghis Khan himself. As said Grandson was said to have taken 30 new wifes, each year. 

You would have more solid case, if you said that the Mongol Empire, killed so many people that it lowered the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. 

But they did more then just that, they wheren't just all rape and murder. All empires and nations have made marvels of engineering, voyages of discovery, or gained great insight into the nature of this planet and our universe. All have offered their part in the cause of human progress. 

Empires have more of a legacy, then just killing people. While for a death cult, that is all it have. 

We don't name our alliances after atrocities, and human sufferings. And it isen't just about the human victims, but also about what type of community you like for us to show.  
"Heavens Gate" is a name i expect to hear from a discord for "Cards against humanity players" not for an alliance in PnW.

The victims ARE still alive. The relatives of the victims ARE still alive.

Imagine believing anyone would take your argument seriously when you can't even properly articulate your weak argument. I couldn't even make it to your actual argument before throwing my hands up in disgust.

Edited by Luca on Luca on Luca
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On 10/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, Luca on Luca on Luca said:

The victims ARE still alive. The relatives of the victims ARE still alive.

Imagine believing anyone would take your argument seriously when you can't even properly articulate your weak argument. I couldn't even make it to your actual argument before throwing my hands up in disgust.

Ah yes, the frist thing I return to on the forum, is, of course, somebody correcting my grammar... If you feel the need to rely on semantics and spellings, it signifies your lack of reasoning to put up a proper argument.

Do i need to remind you that you are on internet? You know the relative casual place, where people lock on after a long day of work, where lazy people try to write as many words in as few letters as possible, and the place where you can meet people who have english as second, third or fourth language.

The place where trying to win an augment by correcting gramma is a meme.

You aren't writing a term paper, so grow up you literally child.

And i mean child, because i can't see how anyone who saw does bodies be carried out, should find your alliance in any shape or form for okay. I have convinced myself that the only reason @Alex has allowed your abomination of an alliance to exist is out of sheer ignorance. He dosen't even allow us to use the f-word on here. But he let you use theme that might aswell have been based on 9/11, using a frontpage picture of one of the people who jumped from the burning towers, or based of sandy hook, while your front picture being an actually class photo.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:53 PM, Luca on Luca on Luca said:

If you want to talk about how Hitler would see the anime girls as a mockery, but a cult not seeing it is as a mockery their name was used in a GAME, pls get help.

You have no idea of the cult, who's name using, are you? You aren't mocking it. You are giving it publicity, and of the kind that their leader would approve off, who i am not even going dignify with saying his name. I mean i am sure you already know it right?
Without having to look it up, right? Do you know the basis of who's name you trying to use at all? Your alliance leader is even sprinkling the ideology of heavens gate into his messages.
All the while i find it amazing i have to tell you different between an army group and a death cult. But the main thing that is relevant here, is the outlook of the victims, how do you think a mother who lost her daughter to a cult, would react to mockery of the cult, the very same her daughter joined willingly. To that of mother who had her daughter gunned down by an enemy soldier? How would she react to mockery of the army who killed her daughter?

Grow up.
Stop the mockery of the death.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

tenor (1).gif

I was unaware about the Death cult until now, thank you for making me aware of it.

holy f*** that is not something to name an alliance after. There’s a difference between referencing an empire that killed thousands and a death cult. Learn it.

edit: what were you thinking when you decided to name your alliance after that?

Edited by Bacon Empire
Add
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt @hope would go around preaching the actuall stuff that the death cult has. 

Not the best pick for a name, but seeing how it has brought attention to it, i find it great.
Learn from history and don't repeat the mistakes, and also:
Moygi1S.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

• 2 weeks later...

@hope - Seeing as how some people have a problem with your alliance name, here's an idea for a possible change:

TT01_COMP_006.jpg

oooOOOooo! Isn't it soooo special? I'd even make an oh-so-fabulous flag! Totally non-offensive, non-objectionable, non-violent and absolutely fluffy-wuffy boo-boo! YAY!!!

And maybe change your alliance name to, say, The Tinky-Winky Candy-Ass Teletubbies. That should silence any further expressions of crabbiness, right?

Yeah....I know you're all about it.....Bwahahaha!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

• Haha 2

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What religions have sought to understand since the beginning of their origin is what is above the human level of existence. Most have taught that if an individual lives a "good life" adoring some savior that he  will inherit some "heaven" after his death. Only if it were that simple. That viewpoint is as inaccurate as the caterpillar believing that if he dies a good caterpillar he will mysteriously awaken in a rose blossom and live there forever with the King butterfly. He must become a butterfly while a healthy caterpillar - overcoming his decaying option. If he rises above all caterpillar ways, converts all his energies to the pursuit of becoming literally another creature who circulates in another world, he becomes a butterfly. Likewise a human who seeks only to become  a member of his next evolutionary kingdom may become a member of that kingdom if he completely overcomes all the aspects and influences of the human level providing he has found favor with a member of that next level who will direct him through his metamorphosis. As the caterpillar, the human can complete this changeover only before his death as a human. A member of the next kingdom finds favor with one who is willing to endure all of the necessary growing pains of weaning himself totally from his human condition. Members of that next kingdom are no more confined to human limitations than butterflies to caterpillar limitations. Nor do they in like comparison concern themselves with human-type indulgences or concerns. However, if the human is thought of as the larva of that next kingdom then there are, at times, those who 
are approaching the completion of their individual metamorphosis and are beginning to have some of the attributes and characteristics of that next kingdom. When the metamorphosis is complete their "perennial" and cyclic nature is ended for their "new" body has overcome decay, disease and death. It has converted over chemically, biologically, and in vibration to the "new" creature.

Approximately 2,000 years ago an individual of that next kingdom forfeited his body of that kingdom and entered a human female's womb, thereby incarnating as the one history refers to as Jesus of Nazareth. He awakened to this fact gradually through the same metamorphic process and came to know that he had incarnated for the express purpose of telling and showing, even to the point of proof, that the next kingdom can be entered by overcoming the human aspects and literally converting into a "man" or creature of that next kingdom - the kingdom of his Father - one who is already a member of that kingdom. By His resurrection He proved that death can be literally overcome and that a permanent body for the next kingdom is acquired from the human kingdom. He did not leave His body in the grave. He converted it into His body of that next kingdom. This is the only way the next kingdom is entered permanently. Each human has that full potential. Jesus' "Christing" or christening was completed at His transfiguration (metamorphic completion) and He remained in the "larva" environment, with other humans, only for some 40 days to show that His teaching had been accomplished. He showed them His new body and demonstrated a few of its new attributes, i.e., appearing and disappearing (changing His vibrations) before their eyes while letting some of His friends touch His "new" body. This could be compared to a butterfly remaining in the 
caterpillar world for a few days to show them what they had to look forward to if they chose to seek true conscious communication with a butterfly and were willing to overcome all of their caterpillar ways. Then Jesus left them in a cloud of light (what humans refer to as 
UFOs) and moves and returns in the same manner. 

There are two individuals here now who have also come from that next kingdom, incarnate as humans, awakened, and will soon demonstrate the same proof of overcoming death. They are "sent" from that kingdom by the "Father" to bear the same truth that was Jesus'. This is like a repeat performance, except this time by two (a man and a woman) to restate the truth Jesus bore, restore its accurate meaning, and again show that any individual who seeks that kingdom will find it through the same process. This "re-statement" or demonstration will happen within months. The two who are the "actors" in this "theatre" are in the meantime doing all they can to relate this truth as accurately as possible so that when their bodies recover from their "dead" state (resurrection) and they leave (UFO's) those left behind will have clearly understood the formula.

Those who can believe this process and do it will be "lifted up" individually and "saved" from death - literally. If you seek those two while they are here they will gladly fill you in on the details and assist those who wish to follow in this "path."  

If this speaks to you - respond - according to your capabilities or needs. For your sake - give this opportunity your best.

Our Discord server can be found here: https://discord.gg/wFHQnFW

Edited by hope

• 2 months later...

Beyond Human -- The Last Call - Session 1 
Welcome to Beyond Human -- The Last Call. We have a big picture to try to portray to you. You don't know us. You don't know what we represent. "Beyond Human" might say something, it might not, but it says a lot to us, and we want to share it with you.
I've asked some students to help me, and you noticed on the opening title page that this was Ti, Do, and students. I'm Do, and sitting in front of me here are two students. They're going to play your part in voicing for you questions that might enter your head. They may not necessarily be questions that would enter their heads, because they have been students for a long time. But they will try to help me fill in the gaps and not have too big of holes in the subject matter that we are going to try to cover for you.

Well, I'm going to back up and give you a little history. In 1975, there were two individuals who held some public meetings around the country, and said that they were from the Kingdom of Heaven. Those two individuals were Ti and Do. Ti, my partner, who has returned to the Kingdom of Heaven, left me here with the responsibility of whatever is remaining of this task, for it was mine to fulfill. I learned in working with Ti as a partner that Ti is my Older Member. I know that doesn't make much sense to you. What is an Older Member? Well, I'll go back to saying that Ti and I, when we held meetings across the country, said that we were from the Kingdom of Heaven and that we had been given information on how to go from the human kingdom into the Kingdom of Heaven. At that time we called it Human Individual Metamorphosis. And as we held some meetings, quite a number of students, or followers, or curiosity seekers, just dropped whatever they were doing and came and listened to us, spent some time with us, a short period of time with us, in some campgrounds, and we talked about the Kingdom of Heaven - the physical Kingdom of Heaven, not a spiritual Kingdom of Heaven. Not that it isn't spiritual, but it is not etheric. It is not only spiritual, which represents the character of the soul, but it is a physical kingdom as well.

As we talked about that Kingdom to these students, after a very short time (and we had written a statement about it) these students took that statement and went across the country for 9 months, holding meetings in one little town, one big town, one little town, and one big town after another. Sometimes they got run out of town because people didn't like what they were saying. They thought that it was anti-Christian, or it was New Age, or it was blasphemous. It's easy to see how people could think that it was all of those things, though it was none of those things.

After that 9-month period of holding meetings around the country, Ti and I felt like we had instruction to call the students together and to begin an intensive, or in-depth, classroom training program. So all the students came together, and at that time there were about a hundred students who had survived the trek around the country holding meetings, who still thought they wanted to go a little further and see what else they might learn from Ti and Do - if we really had anything to offer - or if this was the time for their excursion to end. When we met with those hundred or so students, we told them that this was dead serious, that we couldn't take them on as students unless they were ready to drop all of the behavior that they might still be participating in that we knew was not common to the Kingdom of Heaven.

More and more, we stressed that they would have to drop that behavior (sex being the one that seemed to stand out the most, that people seemed to be so addicted to, and hard to make that transition from). As we really got serious about it and knew that that one had to go, along with other addictions - drinking or smoking or drug usage or needing to tend to old attachments or binds that still drew them to their particular interest - the numbers started dwindling. The classroom then ended up in the, oh, somewhere in the 40's or 50's, cut to about 50 percent pretty quickly. And then we started really getting down to the nitty-gritty. It wasn't that we stayed serious all the time. We had a lot of fun. Fortunately, if we hadn't had a lot of fun, we would have lost our marbles even more than we thought we had already lost our marbles, when we stopped to examine what we were doing.

During that time - for a long period of time - we were in tents, and maybe little trailers, or some little RV units, because we were staying outside and just moving to wherever the climate would permit us to continue with our classroom. Now, I have to bring up that this has a parallel to it that we have to examine.

Two thousand years ago, when Jesus was sent from the Kingdom of Heaven, He was sent for the same purpose. He was sent to say, 'If you follow me, I can not only make you fishers of men, I can give you the good news of the Kingdom of Heaven. If you do what I say to do, if you believe that I have the information that you need, you apply it to your lives and in your behavior, and you overcome the world, then you can go from the human kingdom into the Heavenly Kingdom and not need to return again.' In other words, the only reason you would need to return is because you hadn't finished the lessons that needed to be learned at the human kingdom. Another way to look at it is: you still haven't overcome the behavior in the human kingdom that is not found acceptable in the Heavenly Kingdom.

This is a big picture, and I'm going to have to approach it from many different angles, and try to keep putting little pieces of the pie together to help you understand it. I'm going to back up even further, before Ti and I made a statement that told about how we had come from the Kingdom of Heaven. In an attempt at clarity, or for the sake of understanding, I will in the following discussion identify as the vehicle (the person of the body) and speak of Ti as the vehicle (the person of the body). You'll later understand the inaccuracy of this approach, even though it's the only one that works for this discussion.

In the early 70's, for unknown reasons (and this is just my attempt to explain to you what occurred), for unknown reasons - things we could not understand - my life began to suddenly fall apart. It had been a very stable life, an acceptable life, certainly one that was considered legitimate and had respect to it in the community, as did Ti's life. And her life separately began to fall apart. We did not know each other. We'd never seen one another that we were aware of - had never met. Then in the early 70's, I think around '72, we met just perchance while I was visiting a sick friend in a hospital where Ti was a nurse. From that moment, my life changed - changed very significantly. I rebelled. I didn't want it to change, and yet I knew it had to change. And the conflict that was in me was very great.

The same thing was happening with Ti. She knew she had something to do with me. I tried to reject that idea. Ti was confused for awhile and wondered, "Well, why do I recognize you, and you don't recognize me"? And even though I might have thought I didn't recognize Ti, I knew that I couldn't cut it off. And yet here we had separate lives, separate careers, families, involvements in the world, and all of a sudden, just because we met, something was causing us to have to become more involved in spite of our desire not to. Not involved in a human way. There was never a coming together in that we were bed partners or involved in a physical relationship. But there was something that compelled us to spend time together and listen to each other, and search together. And we started searching Scriptures, we started searching everything we could get our hands on - New Age material, everything we could find that would open our heads. We realized that all of the searching that we were doing was superficial, that where we were really getting help and getting information was from what was being fed to us (mentally).

Now, we know, or we understood later, that what was happening during that time was that we were what is historically called "going through an awakening period." And that awakening period is one where it's common for the person who is awakening, for his life to begin to fall apart, or her life to begin to fall apart, and for them to suddenly just be in a whirlwind, in a state of total confusion, not knowing what was going on. There was a total change of focus - just dropping everything of the past and being absolutely compelled to go with this new thing that was happening, not even knowing what it was, fearing it in a way. And strange as it may seem, this kind of change seems to always cause all of the people in the periphery of your life to turn against you, think that you lost your marbles, you've gotten duped by someone who has a spell on you and will lead you down a crooked path, or into some sort of witchcraft or occult endeavor. And unfortunately or fortunately, that seems to be a common symptom of an awakening.

Now let's talk about "what is awakening" from a different perspective. Let's discuss reincarnation a moment, not the typical Eastern view of reincarnation or the caste system progression, or that you are going to come back in another life as a bird or a monkey or something of that sort. But we have to realize if you search even the Biblical Scriptures carefully, that you'll see dozens of very clear references to a good understanding of "incarnating," and recognize that certain individuals that had been historically recognized in Biblical times in the past - the people were always questioning, "Well, is that them reappearing? Is that Moses? or Elijah? or Who is John the Baptist, could he have been so and so? What did Jesus mean when He said, 'You have to be born again'?" But to even look at it more from common sense - which is often a good measure or good judge of the kind of sense that comes from Our Heavenly Father - common sense tells us that Our Heavenly Father would not put a soul into this world and let it spend a few months and then have an auto accident, and that's the end of its existence, and no lessons to be learned. If you search the Scriptures, if you really get familiar with God's Word, as people call it - the Bible - and I don't mean to say, "as people call it," I certainly don't mean that I don't feel that it is. Because it is the record that we have. It is the only authentic record we have of the Kingdom of God's relationship with man.

If you search that Scripture, you learn that there was a period in time called an "Age," prior to this Age. Now, what do we mean by "this Age"? We talk about this Age as though it is possibly this 6000-year period - the duration of an expierment by the Next Level - not the astronomical usage of the term "Age." And prior to this 6000-year period, there was, according to the Bible, references made to a previous Age, and some souls came from that previous Age. It also makes reference to an Age after this Age. So, with the talk that is so common this day and time of the "last days" or "the end of the Age," and some people even talk of it as the end of the world (when I'm afraid I don't feel that Our Heavenly Father has quite deemed the planet so ill that it can't be recycled, refurbished, cleaned up, restored). But I feel that we are at the "end of the Age" - I'm afraid I feel is right upon us. I don't want to sound like a prophet, but my gut says, and everything else that I know, points to that it's going to come before the turn of the century, that it's going to come in the next few months or next year or two. I could be off. Ti and I thought it was going to end within a few months - the age was going to end in 1975, when our students were out holding meetings.

Let's go back to the students for a moment. When we had those students, the ones who were faithful and stayed with us the best that they could, we received instruction. We clearly feel that our instruction came from our Older Member, or a member of the Kingdom of Heaven who was not in a human physical form, but in a physical form when the M.O. required it. Our Older Member gave us instruction to take those students out of the world and have them completely separate from their normal activity, from all of their involvements, and concentrate on the information we were receiving on how to overcome their worldly ways.

Now I'm going to skip back to "what is awakening" and the topic of reincarnation because they are carefully linked. Let's just talk in theory for a moment. If someone has an incarnation and they get into certain addictions, or certain attachments, whether it be people, things, pursuits, whatever they're motivated to be focused on, and motivated to pursue - when that lifetime is over, if the Kingdom of Heaven sees that they deserve more lesson time, then they are permitted to come back during that Age for Lesson 2. And when they "awaken," they reach the point where we could say they "jived" with where they ended the previous incarnation. They're a "match" at that point.

Okay, let's go back. Previous incarnation. I leave a life and I have this attachment - this habit, this addiction. I'm still hooked on this town, I'm still hooked on this family, I'm still hooked on my martinis, or whatever it is that I am still glued to. So I will probably come back into as many of those things that would fulfill the continuation of the attachments that I had when I left that incarnation. And if there are some that I can't fulfill or that aren't fulfilled immediately, I - my "computer" - will see to it, my "soul" will see to it - that those attachments are restored. Then at a given point, when I'm jiving with where I left off the time before, I am awakening. I am starting my new life. That might happen in my teens, it might happen in my 20's, it might happen in my 30's, might happen in my 40's. If by some accident or some fluke I'm sent out of my body, or I lose my physical body (or my vehicle, as we call it, because we don't relate to it) - it is not "me" that's lost. It's just a suit of clothes that I wear, a suit of clothes that they wear. We don't identify with the body, we don't listen to it. We don't pay any attention to what it says its desires are. We say, "Be quiet and I'll tell you when you get this, and I'll tell you what you're gonna get." Okay, so an awakening then amounts to coming to the station to which you have developed.

Now let's go back. If we're going to go to the Kingdom of Heaven, and the Kingdom of Heaven can't be entered as long as I still have attachments and addictions to the human kingdom, then I have to go back and whittle away at them and get rid of them. Now, Jesus' whole purpose for coming was in order to redeem man to God. I mean, let's understand that when Adam and Eve sinned, and sin continued, and continued, and continued, people fell. They fell more. They got their eyes off their Heavenly Father. They weren't that interested in what He desired for them. They were interested in what their desires were - the desires of their flesh, the desires of the things they were attached to.

I have to, for fun, or for seriousness, bring up a thing that just throws me when I hear preachers say, "Well it's a good thing Adam fell, because had Adam and Eve not fallen, where would we be? There wouldn't be any people in the world today." And yet I thought that God was a Creator. I thought that Adam was created. I didn't think that Adam was born of woman's womb. Nor did I think that Eve was born of woman's womb. And in no way did the Creator say, "I've only got two creations in My bag, from there on it's up to you," even though man was created with the choice of moving into his more animal nature and taking his responsibility of being reproductive in that way. But theoretically and realistically, the Kingdom of Heaven could have continued to create one individual after another who only wanted to please their Heavenly Father - not interested in getting my flesh, your flesh, two flesh become one. The two multiply and they multiply, then my responsibilities go to the ones that are now the household that I have - these little urchins running around the place - I have to take care of them. And I say, "Oh, but God gave them to me." He did give them to you, in that when you get into that and you succumb to that temptation, then you are responsible for what you have produced. There would be only one thing that would really free you of that responsibility, and that is if you turn to your Father and you say, "What am I going to do? I left you. I fell from you. I want to return to You." Then it would be up to your Father and you and that relationship to determine what those steps would be in returning to Him.

Back to Jesus. Jesus came in as an opportunity to redeem man, to restore man to God in a relationship that was pleasing to God. Now, a relationship that is totally pleasing to God would be a lifestyle - a complete lifestyle - that would be acceptable in the Kingdom of Heaven. It wouldn't have any human attributes or animal-type attributes that humans participate in. It would be acceptable in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Jesus awakened at an early age. He had a series of awakenings. I'm afraid I don't feel He was never tempted. He was certainly even tempted after He had been off and had gone through His fasting and tried to experience the things that, religiously and historically in the Essene communities or in the orthodox Jewish communities, were saying you need to have a period of fasting - you need to get separate with your God, and you need to come to grips. He knew that something about Him was different. He didn't fit the mold. He couldn't say, "Okay Dad, I'll keep the saw and the hammer. I'll stick with you and we'll be 'Joseph and Sons Carpentry.'" He said, 'I've got other work to do. I have another Father.' He was awakening to the fact that He had a Father, synonymous with an "Older Member," to relate to in the Kingdom of Heaven. Because He was a child from there, to come and take a body here in order to teach here, and to fulfill an assignment from the Kingdom of Heaven, didn't mean that He then moved into the human world and adopted all of the human addictions, binds, and characteristics that are not common in that Kingdom. But He did have to come in human form into the human kingdom and be vulnerable and say, "I've got a task. My task is to get you from 'human' to the Kingdom of Heaven, if you follow me. Now, it's not going to do you any good, you can't even be a disciple of mine if you don't leave everything behind and come and follow Me." To be thinking like that and to have that kind of information in His head must have meant that Jesus had overcome the world previously. He didn't have unfinished overcoming to perform. I don't know if there are some aspects of His development that we have no record of - none of us knows whether He would consider some of the things that He had to learn as "overcoming." I would imagine that one thing He might have been tempted with, and it is so easy to understand how you can be tempted with it, when He recognized that in the Jewish religion, which He knew was historically the reality of man's relationship with God in their religious literature, to expect to find God's people - the ones that should be listening to Him - because He knew He was sent to update them and to help them get into His Father's House. So, He went to those people and He felt like 'You're the ones who should know what I have come to give to you.' And He told His disciples, 'You go and minister to them as well,' and very few of the religious people could accept anything that He had to say. Because it sounded like what He said was blasphemy, like He was trying to be God. And yet He was a Son of God. He had moved from the human kingdom into the Kingdom of God. He had overcome the human world. After He got to the Kingdom of God, He was sent to come back into the human kingdom and try to help some who might be lost get into the Kingdom.

A funny thing here is recorded in the Scripture and it confuses a lot of people, because you can't really get into the Kingdom of Heaven, no matter what you do, just on your own. It takes a gift from the Kingdom of Heaven to even get you with their Representative. It's almost as if the Kingdom of Heaven comes in and puts little, what do you call them? That they might put on an animal so that they can follow the animal, that a farmer might put....

Student: Tags, beepers.

Do: Yes, like a beeper or tag, or something that would enable the rancher or farmer to keep track of that animal and watch its development. In the same way, the Kingdom of Heaven can come in and observe the humans - can get a "readout" probably, and more likely, from their mode of transportation (from their spacecraft) can get this readout. And that readout says, "This one might have a good potential; this one still registers on my meter to have a lot of desire for goodness." And it might be pretty deep seated, it might be pretty hidden, and outwardly they may not appear to be religious or they may not have the obvious trappings or elements of recognition that would be seen as good. Humans can't judge that, but the Kingdom of Heaven can judge that. Then they give them a little "gift," and that little gift is almost like a little "chip" that's planted in their brain or in their body somehow. And - uh oh - when it's planted, their world starts falling apart. And they start wondering - "What is happening"? And the next thing they know is, "Goodness, none of that means anything to me anymore. I've got to go and find something. I don't know what it is that I'm out to find. But I've got to go and find something that's going to take me, I don't even know where, but it's going to take me further than where I am." And what is happening? They're awakening.

Those who became good disciples of Jesus, who really tried to overcome to the best of their capacity, those disciples then experienced their awakening and started a very strong endeavor of overcoming the world. As to how many of those completed that overcoming to the degree that was acceptable in order not to need to return, or whether even all of the elements that might be marked off the checklist were available to them at that time, is a good question to explore. If you study the Scripture carefully, it leads you to believe that possibly at the end of the Age is a time when even many souls that have done a significant amount of overcoming in previous incarnations will have to return in order to be subjected to certain elements that were not available to them previously. And in that sense, they were "born again," and are here at the end of the Age in order to, once again, have a last chance, as far as that Age is concerned. Now, whether it's a "last chance" from an "everlasting" opportunity or not is not for us to question. That would be up to the members of the Kingdom of Heaven to decide whether or not it's their last chance. From our point of view it's...well let's back up.

Jesus at one time told those who were listening to Him, 'If you believe on Me and if you believe that I was sent from the Kingdom of Heaven and that what I'm telling you is the Truth, and you stick with Me, and you strive to do everything that they tell Me to give to you, then you can be saved'! Now, what do you mean "can be saved"? It means that you might have previously had your allegiance more in another direction. "What? In another direction? Who's the focus of that other direction?" Well, here we get to a very delicate matter. How can we identify a direction other than the direction connected with the Kingdom of God, the real Chief of Chiefs, the real Almighty God, God the Most High God, and His household, His offspring, His children, His Representatives?

We've already discussed that we believe that in the Jewish and Christian literature, the physical record is there connecting those people with the real Kingdom of God. And they speak of someone else. They speak of an individual that was once in the household of God, in the literal Heavens, was a son of God and got too big for his britches, and thought that he could do a better job than his Father, or his Older Member. Not that he was born of a wife of his Father, because the body that he had in the Kingdom of Heaven was certainly not born of woman. Don't forget that in the Kingdom of Heaven, babies are born by the souls that overcome the human condition. When they overcome the human condition and then are moved into the Kingdom of Heaven, then they're "babies." And those that took them in are then like their foster parents or their keepers, their babysitters, their teachers, their rabbi's, their connection, their "piece of pipe," their link with the Chief of Chiefs of that Kingdom.

Now you say, "Well, if you get from the human kingdom to the Kingdom Above Human only when you overcome this kingdom, does that mean that when I die I get to go into that Kingdom"? Well, this guy that we were talking about that went astray from the Kingdom of Heaven and got too big for his britches, he started a whole other world. We call him Lucifer, or Satan. He didn't think he was a bad guy. He thought he was a good guy, thought he was a smart guy. But he went astray - got his eyes off of his Heavenly Father.

You know, there's a funny thing - the greatest gift that we have is also the thing that can do us in. And that is: we always have a choice. We can't even get rid of that choice. We're created with it. Our Heavenly Father, even in the Kingdom of Heaven, won't let us shed our option to go awry, to go away from our Heavenly Father. So, that means that even in the Kingdom of Heaven, we have the potential to get our eyes off our Older Member, our "link," our "connection," and go separately, create our own world.

You tend to think when you read in the Bible that you want to give yourself totally to God, you want to be a complete servant. You want to be nothing but of service. You want to be putty in His hands. You don't even want to exist. And that's the truth. You don't. You don't even want to have any identity. You don't want to be recognized. You don't want to be a leader. You've outgrown, you've shed that addiction to trying to be "Mr. Somebody" who makes a place. And yet, in that Kingdom, they say, "Sorry, you can serve Me, but you still maintain the reins on choices, options. You can't get rid of that. That stays with you forever." So then, boy! That really puts the pressure on us, knowing that that's something that we're even going to take into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Let's go back to the question that I thought might have entered your mind, "How do I get from this kingdom to that one? Do I die? And if I've overcome the world, then when I die, do I wake up in that Kingdom"? Well, it's an interesting question. There are two ways you can go. One is that that Kingdom can come and get you while you're still wearing this piece of flesh, if you've overcome this flesh and all of its aspects, and they were all available to you, and it was a time that that door was open. And they can come and take you, put you in their world, and you become a child - an absolute beginner - subjected to a whole new world. And it's true that some day down the line you might even be assigned a task to go back into a human condition in another Age or at another time.

Now, this guy "Luci," this guy "Satan," once he realized that his Heavenly Father kicked him out, and was not pleased with him and that he'd gone astray, then he even decided to try to work against humans ever reaching his Father's house, his Father's Kingdom. His primary effort was "How can I give misinformation to these humans to the degree that they won't ever know my Father's Kingdom" (or Luci's ex-Father's Kingdom). When he was cast out of his Father's house, he was cast down to Earth. If you study the meaning in the Hebrew, you learn that "Earth" doesn't just mean "planet Earth." It means everything outside of the part of the Heavens that is inhabitable by human species, that belongs to the Kingdom of God - all other physical parts of terra firma, whether it's planet Earth or other planets or other parts of the heavens. In other words, there can be what humans call "space aliens" that all evidence indicates to us are certainly not in our Father's House or from our Father's Kingdom. And so what are they? Their behavior indicates that they are humans, but they came from another Age, from another time. So, they are extremely more advanced, and they, without even knowing it, they can worship a false god, a false philosophy - wrong ideas.

And who is the focus of that false god, those wrong ideas? I'm afraid the kingpin is the same old guy - Lucifer, Satan. He says, "There isn't really a Chief of Chiefs. There isn't really a God of Gods. There is a 'cosmic consciousness.' There is a 'universal mind.' And you, too, can have that 'universal mind.' We're all gods. You can bring that 'universal mind' in and you can be a 'god' too."

Our Father's Kingdom says, "Hmm...if you're going to get in My House, you're going to get rid of all the characteristics that aren't permissible in My House. And you can't do that unless I send somebody to help you go through that overcoming process." Now, the Kingdom of Heaven did send someone a couple thousand years ago who told them this exact information. What did they do? They killed Him, because He went against everything that Satan, Lucifer, had said was right, was moral. "Luci" said, "Be a responsible person. Cling to this career. Cling to the family members of the flesh. Cling to all the responsibilities that you should. Be a stable humanitarian, someone that's reproductive both in culture and in physical nature. And, uh oh, we get into dangerous territory here. It even seems that all the religions that are not simply the Truth - the real honest-to-goodness authentic Truth (the facts) about our Father's Kingdom and how it relates to what all else is - that all other information (all other misinformation) is part of a false religion, whether it's titled this or it's titled that.

Now, where does Luci like to make his main camp? In the camp where the rightful heirs should be - among the Jews, among the Christians. So, how can he keep the Jews, keep the Christians from ever seeing his Father's Kingdom? By saying, "You don't have to overcome the world. Jesus did it for you. He did it for you." Jesus was sent to take you through it. Jesus was sent to tell you the truth, to tell you, "If you do everything I tell you, you can become perfect even as I am perfect." Not that Jesus for one moment thought that He was perfect. He measured perfection in that usage by, "I have sufficiently overcome this world. I don't need to be here. I have no binds to this world. I have binds only to my Father's Kingdom. There's nothing here that has anything for me." You can say, "Well, I don't have any ties to this world. I just do those things, they don't mean anything to me." Our Father says, "Well, I can believe that about like I can believe the person who has his three martinis every day and tells me he isn't an alcoholic." As long as you still participate in those things and they are a part of your daily activity, then you have a hard time convincing anybody that you have overcome those things. But Jesus said, 'If you do all these things that I have done, you can overcome. You can do much greater things than I' - knowing that growth was a step-wise thing. Because I'm sure in Jesus' eyes, His relationship to His Father was, 'Goodness, when will I ever grow to be like my Father? I'm so ignorant. I do things so poorly. I can't get them right.' And yet, of course, His ability to recognize His Father and want to be like His Father and realize that He is nothing but a child and that no matter how much he might have overcome of this world, He still sees that there is so much growth ahead of Him that could even help you identify that He is truly and actually a part of the Kingdom of Heaven, a part of the family of the True God. And it is the mind of that True God that has been passed down the steps, passed down from Older Member to younger member and into the individuals, and it begins to shine, and their humility shines. Now, if the humility is artificial, it's worse than blasphemy.

Okay, now this gets to a real touchy point. Who's Do? Who's this classroom? Do could say, "Oh boy, I'm this. I'm really a big shot." And yet I know that I strive every day to be more like my Older Member, and I know I am so short of being like my Older Member. Now, that doesn't mean anything to you, but as I mentioned to you that I recognize that Ti had more experience and was older than me, I could see Ti's control was better than mine and that I could learn so much. Even though when Ti and I first began to awaken, I wanted to stay in the limelight. I wanted to get equal billing. I wanted to be just as much a recognized representative of the Kingdom of Heaven, because I didn't have any better sense at the time. And Ti wasn't into saying, "Sonny, keep your place. Let me show you what I know." Ti knew that I could never buy it if she imposed it upon me. That I had to come to know it on my own by recognizing it.

Now, that's just to help you understand the relationship of a younger member to an Older Member. Anyone that has overcome the world more than someone else is their "elder," because they're moving out of the flesh family tree, or vine, into the soul or spiritual vine or Kingdom of Heaven. Don't get confused when I say "soul" or "spiritual," that we're talking about "etheric" because we aren't. But if they graft onto this other vine, then they relate each step up the vine with Older
Members - someone who's overcome this level more and is more a part of a higher level.

Back to the big question. I'm afraid the fact that Ti and I expressed, in 1975, what caused us to retreat, or was certainly one element that helped us retreat quickly and go with our little classroom and hide with them and start their classroom experience, was because the last thing we could stand was to have people say, "Blasphemy! You say you're from the Kingdom of God. Who do you think you are? Jesus? Who do you think you are? God"? Because they didn't understand that the Kingdom of Heaven is a many-membered Kingdom and uses planet Earth as a beautiful, beautiful garden, a hothouse for souls - that only our Father can create. Who can then go through experiences, fall, be restored, connect with an Older Member, and overcome the world and even enter our Father's House as a member - a conscious, living, physical member in His Household, if they go through those steps. If they continue to stay on the track. Now, the track requires that you not turn against a "Rep." Anyone that Jesus came in contact with, including if someone was a student of Jesus' for some time, and then said, "Oh, I don't know, this is a cult, for me to follow Him around like this. And my family's griping and complaining because I don't give them any time anymore. Here I am, going around the country preaching about 'the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand,' and 'you've got to overcome the world' and 'you've got to come follow me and I'll show you how to get there.'"

Well, Ti and I were sent again, or the Next Level, the Kingdom of Heaven, chose to again "touch down" and send some "Reps" at the end of the Age. I know I sit here petrified because I know that there you are saying, "Oh, so you're the 'Second Coming.' You're saying you're the 'Second Coming.'" I'm not saying that Ti and I are the "Second Coming." We're not saying that we're Jesus. We're not trying to get you to buy that we are. We have nothing to gain - it is you who might have something to gain by that belief. However, all the evidence points to the fact that we are that "return" of the Next Level's presence. All we're doing is, we have to acknowledge the fact that we were sent from that Kingdom and that they gave us, and continue to give us, the information that can help you overcome this world now, at the end of the Age, and get out of here - not need to return. That you can sever from this world and it's done. It's for keeps! That the only reason for you to come back would be because you got an assignment to help somebody else come back to the Kingdom of Heaven for keeps.

So, what about those who followed Jesus for a while, and knew Him, and sat with Him, and listened to Him, and they say, "Aw, this is just another guy. It's a bunch of rumors, this nativity scene thing, and you know He is nothing special after all. I'm catching too much flack back over here in my little neighborhood town. I think I better go back there. And I am going to get back with responsibility, and take me a wife, raise me some kids. Get back into the mainstream." And it would have been better had they never known Jesus. Because then they turned from the "Rep," discounted Him. They would have never found that "Rep" more than likely, had the Kingdom of Heaven not come in and given them a little gift that translated to them as, "Whew! I don't know what I'm doing, but I gotta find somebody who's calling me, because I feel like a lost sheep." And here this shepherd, Jesus, comes in and they respond, and they recognize that they are lost sheep and they come together and, lo and behold, He's got what they're looking for. They didn't know what they were looking for, but He's got it.

Well, this little classroom that dwindled to 50, and then dwindled down to a couple dozen, have now reached a condition where they have overcome the world enough to relate in a position up a notch as Elders, or Older Members, to anyone else that they can help in their own overcoming. Yes, that means these two here who've been sitting here this whole hour with me and haven't asked me a blooming thing (laughs). But, I know they like to hear about the Kingdom of Heaven. And they know how filled I am with it. And I know how filled they are with it.

You know, we've been in a very strange position, in that for 16 years we haven't shared this truth. Oh, we dabbled in it a teeny bit on two occasions, very sheepishly, and realized that no one wanted to hear about it. And now, all of a sudden, we're getting instruction to give it out more clearly and this is what you're witnessing tonight - the first program, the first session, of a series on: "Above Human -- Beyond Human -- Last Call -- Endof the Age -- Last Call!"

We'll take this up in another session. And we'll have a series. I know I left a lot of gaps. They didn't help me fill them in too well (laughs), but maybe they'll fill in more the next time. I see these little papers coming up saying "10 seconds left." And we look forward to the next time when we can tell you more.