Why isn't this war called the Real Knightfall?

Lu Xun

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

Low tiers who beige with impunity have the most offensive wars, more news at 11.

wtf even is the argument in here.

Dunno. It all just spiraled out of control. Which was my goal. But I'm surprised by how fast it went.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Guest PhantomThiefB
1 hour ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Monger. You don't have to have the second er in there. It's Warmonger. Common error, it's okay though. And obviously you have some trouble with the definition. It's a noun. Defined as a person who encourages or advocates aggression towards other countries or groups. Which, As you can see, I do. A lot. I like attacking, I like being attacked. Even when it's for weird reasons (Looking at you @GreatWhiteNorth <3). But if you want to bring stats into it, I'd more be looking at these ones:

Don't worry about it so much, I put random things in for everyone I declare on. Half my reasons are starcraft quotes. Next time I'll just toss a generic "YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS" so you don't feel singled out. ?

1 minute ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Don't worry about it so much, I put random things in for everyone I declare on. Half my reasons are starcraft quotes. Next time I'll just toss a generic "YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS" so you don't feel singled out. ?

It's Alright. All mine this war have been bagel related. Keeps it interesting.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Guest PhantomThiefB
19 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Lol, reminds me of the one guy I told Tim Hortons > Starbucks.

Change my mind.

28 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Huh, mine have been very Soup related, but I don't see any correlation. ?

• Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

17 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Come on Buor you know you're throwing out strawman arguments when you imply a micro like OFA peacing out would have the same impact if say Camelot or TCW dropped out. 

Also its admirable how you guys had a flare of activity when BotC peaced out. Clearly BotC leaving will be the impetus for TGH and their 26 members to turn things around and triumph over that evil Coalition B. 

Ty Pasky. 

Regarding stats I don't think they're always a good metric for judging how the progress of a war is going, but some stats are more important overall than others. Namely net production (IE the stuff Frawley showed to counter Booty's claims) and unit kills which illustrate the long term endurance of alliances which in this case favours us as KERCHTOGG is trailing us massively in production and daily net unit kills. I think overall damage values are nice but I wouldn't put as much weight towards them as Tarroc does, since billions of Infra lost 2 months ago is irrelevant in the progression of the war front now. 

Actually the NPO stats include our offshores so we're still slightly negative, but $-3.7b net is better than the -$55b we had in Knightfall. :,v 
But we are getting close to being in the black whilst AA's like Rose are going the opposite direction.

3b9a7h.jpg

Gotta admit that's impressive coming up on 3 months now with you still claiming that we intended to hit KETOG To repeat ourselves for a 100th+ time, only Chaos was the target of BK sphere, nothing was organised against KETOG. I guess we maybe should include that as a peace term, "KETOG bloc accepts that there was no plan to roll them and that their entry into the war was based on incorrect assumptions".

You guys aren't positive yet? Heavens Sphinx, you're making Australia look bad. You aren't even fighting emus this time, Australia should battle hardened from the Emu Wars. You guys should be monsters, dominating everyone. Each day you're not net positive, I send you more Emu War memes. Love you buddy, @Sphinx

Edited by Tarroc
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tarroc said:

You guys aren't positive yet? Heavens Sphinx, you're making Australia look bad. You aren't even fighting emus this time, Australia should battle hardened from the Emu Wars. You guys should be monsters, dominating everyone. Each day you're not net positive, I send you more Emu War memes. Love you buddy, @Sphinx

Frawley's got $6.25 billion net damage on his own, so I think Australia's going to be fine. Nuke the whales emus.

2 hours ago, Edward I said:

Frawley's got $6.25 billion net damage on his own, so I think Australia's going to be fine. Nuke the whales emus.

Frawley is not Australian. Frawley is a demi-god. He belongs to no nation.