Why isn't this war called the Real Knightfall?

Lu Xun

3 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

I really don't think new information is needed for people to see KERTOG and Chaos and Rose are losing, and seeing as you're a member of Valinor, I'm surprised you'd even come out in public. Your alliance is down below 25K score, and ranks in the mid to low 60s. I wonder if you'll leave the war or disband first.

The horrible thing is, with all the abusiveness on forums, I'm not even sure if an unconditional surrender would be accepted. Certain political entities have gone all-in. Their rivals, perhaps, have also gone all-in. It's very irritating to me, but what can we do?

Edited by Inst

29 minutes ago, Inst said:

The horrible thing is, with all the abusiveness on forums, I'm not even sure if an unconditional surrender would be accepted. Certain political entities have gone all-in. Their rivals, perhaps, have also gone all-in. It's very irritating to me, but what can we do?

Our side has been clear. A NAP treaty and an admission of defeat. However long it takes, I don't know, but there is no chance of a white peace.

1 hour ago, Tarroc said:

I really don't think new information is needed for people to see KERTOG and Chaos and Rose are losing, and seeing as you're a member of Valinor, I'm surprised you'd even come out in public. Your alliance is down below 25K score, and ranks in the mid to low 60s. I wonder if you'll leave the war or disband first.

Every singe one of us that's left is literally a bunch of war mongering !@#$ or waiting for the war to end before picking up where we left off. I'm all for this war going on for another 6 months. But I'm in the minority.

Also, I've been here on the forums the whole time.  I'm more surprised by you being here. Because it must be your turn to try and trash talk. Bring Back Sphinx. At least he was original.

• Like 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

47 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Every singe one of us that's left is literally a bunch of war mongering !@#$ or waiting for the war to end before picking up where we left off. I'm all for this war going on for another 6 months. But I'm in the minority.

Also, I've been here on the forums the whole time.  I'm more surprised by you being here. Because it must be your turn to try and trash talk. Bring Back Sphinx. At least he was original.

There are people who want this war to go forever and would go as far as to bribe BKNPO coalition leaders to make it happen.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Another six months? Maybe if we stretch the war out that long, you might get some decent stats. A net of $340,312,964 and you call yourself a war mongerer? Pick up your stat game, then come talk with the big kids about this war. 

55 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Unfortunately the IQ troll factory had a kink in the production line, so this Tarroc model came out without his advanced shitposting module installed. Don't worry we'll recall him and replace him with an updated Roqbot model. 

Please revert his language from gibberish to English, thanks in advance.

• Haha 2

Look up to the sky above~

3 hours ago, Tarroc said:

Our side has been clear. A NAP treaty and an admission of defeat. However long it takes, I don't know, but there is no chance of a white peace.

Why would we surrender again?

Have you not kept up with the war as a whole?

Your side is literally eating itself.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I actually prefer that your side doesn't surrender. Worst come to worst, I can bring in a gold farmer team.

4 hours ago, Inst said:

I actually prefer that your side doesn't surrender. Worst come to worst, I can bring in a gold farmer team.

So, you're gonna try and call in another round of 1000 taxfarm weeaboos? If that doesn't work, maybe you'll do it a third time?

Well, now we really can't surrender, we can't miss that :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tarroc said:

Mate your bloc is down -200 million net damage, I'm surprised you'd even come out ion public. 

As Pasky said, we can go rounds for days with this. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Oh please, you got some small alliances out that no longer have any bearing on the war, would you like a cookie great hippo? In the end with or without these small alliances you are still being held down, we can sit and do this as long as you would like, however I really don't want to hear any complaining about us killing the game and dragging the war out since your the one who refuses to admit defeat and start discussions. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

5 minutes ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Oh please, you got some small alliances out that no longer have any bearing on the war, would you like a cookie great hippo? In the end with or without these small alliances you are still being held down, we can sit and do this as long as you would like, however I really don't want to hear any complaining about us killing the game and dragging the war out since your the one who refuses to admit defeat and start discussions. 

That's rich coming from the alliance who bent arms to force every small alliance into the war that they could. 

Edited by alyster
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, alyster said:

That's rich coming from the alliance who bent arms to force every small alliance into the war that they could. 

That's a nice propaganda line, but I mean treaties are activated when one is hit isn't it? Or is the TKR norm of planning wars on their MD+ allies and letting them get rolled, the accepted form of FA nowadays? 

Also its rich coming from TKR, when you basically forced folks to stick out in Knightfall when a bunch of em didn't want to. Must be nice living in that glass house though. 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, alyster said:

I enjoy your lack of correct information, we did not "force" anyone into the war whatsoever, we did activate our treaties and people began to enter (many on their own accord before the treaty even being activated). However good try 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

6 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

That's a nice propaganda line, but I mean treaties are activated when one is hit isn't it? Or is the TKR norm of planning wars on their MD+ allies and letting them get rolled, the accepted form of FA nowadays? 

Also its rich coming from TKR, when you basically forced folks to stick out in Knightfall when a bunch of em didn't want to. Must be nice living in that glass house though. 

TKR, unfortunately, is "we're better than you". Everything you say or do is terrible because you're not TKR and not worshipping TKR. I still can't figure out if they're going out with this line because they have something planned post-war, or if they've decided to all-in on the alliance myth.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

So, you're gonna try and call in another round of 1000 taxfarm weeaboos? If that doesn't work, maybe you'll do it a third time?

Well, now we really can't surrender, we can't miss that :D

Nope. I don't like numbers, I don't like having unwieldy organizations that can't do the job properly. Better to have pros do it, well-coordinated and well-paid pros with coding support to cover what skill alone can't accomplish.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Comrade Marx said:

I'm glad folks feel the need to complain about treaties being utilized.

They were complaining how he flexed about his stats while bandwagoning with numbers and not how or who activated the MDs.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

You sound bitter.  Interesting that you view them as such.  Glad you admit that they were simply meat shields for you.

So, with a gov member of BK saying this - why would any one ally up with BK at this point?

5 hours ago, Comrade Marx said:

I'm glad folks feel the need to complain about treaties being utilized.

Does this statement cover alliances that held no ties to alliances being attacked too?  Just curious how far the bias is going here with your AA's sudden appearance.

6 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

That's a nice propaganda line, but I mean treaties are activated when one is hit isn't it?

Considering you (Or Horsemen, or Syndicate, or House Stark, etc.  I think you get the point) supposedly had no ties to BK/Cov.  Winkwink, right?

Edited by Buorhann

x1DVCZ5.jpg

I guess all of these were simply useless alliances then, right @George (James T Kirk)?  No wonder some of them left.  I'm sure you didn't force any of them to join, but I'm quite positive some of them were lied to about the purpose of your war.  Despite the fact you basically asked for it with that leak popping out that started the major conflict.

Oh, I forgot, how many of these alliances that supported you, did you hit when they left?

No wonder you have the idea of me claiming you'd ruin the game on your mind.  Must be feeling guilty of something.

I did forget something, which alliances did BK gov pressure to break/cut treaties with other alliances?  Do answer honestly on this one.

Edited by Buorhann

16 hours ago, Tarroc said:

Another six months? Maybe if we stretch the war out that long, you might get some decent stats. A net of $340,312,964 and you call yourself a war mongerer? Pick up your stat game, then come talk with the big kids about this war. 

C'mon buddy. Your side doesn't believe in stats. Get off the high horse. XD

16 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Unfortunately the IQ troll factory had a kink in the production line, so this Tarroc model came out without his advanced shitposting module installed. Don't worry we'll recall him and replace him with an updated Roqbot model. 

❤️

• Haha 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png