Why isn't this war called the Real Knightfall?

Lu Xun

17 minutes ago, alyster said:

Not sure which knights you think are falling? BK has yet to accept surrender. 

Your bloc can surrender at any time, feel free. TKR surrenderer in Knightfall less than a year ago, I'm sure your leadership hasn't forgotten how to do it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alyster said:

Not sure which knights you think are falling? BK has yet to accept surrender. 

Excactly I mean the only thing we are having difficulty with is to persuade you guys with the fact that Adrienne and her gov are complete failuresXD.You guys have yet to disband XD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, Joejack said:

Excactly I mean the only thing we are having difficulty with is to persuade you guys with the fact that Adrienne and her gov are complete failuresXD.You guys have yet to disband XD.

Must be the joke of the century. Hope you get a job as a comedy writer!

15 minutes ago, alyster said:

Must be the joke of the century. Hope you get a job as a comedy writer!

He likes us, he wants us to join his alliance ❤️

bullet_blue.png09/20 11:52 pm - Ninjaland declared war on New Avian for the reason of "Leave TKR and join BK".
bullet_blue.png09/20 11:52 pm - Ninjaland declared war on New Caledonia for the reason of "Leave TKR and join BK".

12 hours ago, Tarroc said:

Your bloc can surrender at any time, feel free. TKR surrenderer in Knightfall less than a year ago, I'm sure your leadership hasn't forgotten how to do it.

Has your alliance managed to remove their lips from NPO's rear end?

25 minutes ago, Micchan said:

He likes us, he wants us to join his alliance ❤️

bullet_blue.png09/20 11:52 pm - Ninjaland declared war on New Avian for the reason of "Leave TKR and join BK".
bullet_blue.png09/20 11:52 pm - Ninjaland declared war on New Caledonia for the reason of "Leave TKR and join BK".

He joined PnW when the war started. He doesn't even know who TKR is. Besides the paragraph in BK's newbie guide ?‍♂️

50 minutes ago, alyster said:

He joined PnW when the war started. He doesn't even know who TKR is. Besides the paragraph in BK's newbie guide ?‍♂️

Its a reaction to many summons to leave BK. 

And I believe TKR sucks? 

3 hours ago, alyster said:

Paragraph? Pretty sure it's just one sentence over and over again for half a page "ORANGE MAN BAD"

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Camelot never even fell below half planes lol. A good portion of our dmg taken came from inactive applicants npo refused to remove from our stats, can see em now with Indian names and 0 off wars. 

I didn't refuse to remove them, I said multiple alliances were hiding people as applicants to prop up their stats, so I just include all alliances members on both sides.

4 hours ago, Miller said:

When are you nerds giving up the charade and merging into NPO? 

11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Has your alliance managed to remove their lips from NPO's rear end?

I do like the fact that the only responses to my post make no attempt at denying the status of the war, and instead seek only to insult BK and bring NPO into the discussion. I think BK will pass on merging into NPO Miller, and as for you Buo, you should know BK has our lips free. We need our lips free to remind your bloc how bad they're doing.

1 hour ago, Tarroc said:

I do like the fact that the only responses to my post make no attempt at denying the status of the war, and instead seek only to insult BK and bring NPO into the discussion. I think BK will pass on merging into NPO Miller, and as for you Buo, you should know BK has our lips free. We need our lips free to remind your bloc how bad they're doing.

Argumentum Ad Ignorantium. No one can even agree what the status of the war is. It's basically split down the middle, so arguing when there is no new information to present is just going to turn this post into another Circular Argument post. And we have plenty of those. 

Meanwhile, You guys choking on Big Red NPO !@#$ is pretty affirmed. I'm also certain y'all work in shifts. Some of you are busy polishing the gerbil's behind with your tongues while the others come on here to spout bullshit just so you can hear yourselves type.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

17 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Argumentum Ad Ignorantium. No one can even agree what the status of the war is. It's basically split down the middle, so arguing when there is no new information to present is just going to turn this post into another Circular Argument post. And we have plenty of those. 

Meanwhile, You guys choking on Big Red NPO !@#$ is pretty affirmed. I'm also certain y'all work in shifts. Some of you are busy polishing the gerbil's behind with your tongues while the others come on here to spout bullshit just so you can hear yourselves type.

I really don't think new information is needed for people to see KERTOG and Chaos and Rose are losing, and seeing as you're a member of Valinor, I'm surprised you'd even come out in public. Your alliance is down below 25K score, and ranks in the mid to low 60s. I wonder if you'll leave the war or disband first.

Edited by Tarroc