9/19/2019 - Disclosure of a Duplication Glitch Occurence

Alex

Thanks for getting this fixed and for explaining what was up, Alex, I appreciate it a lot as well.

Exploiting glitches and bugs is really not nice and people should not do it. That should really go without saying, but yeah. It just hurts the game and ultimately the players doing it.

• Upvote 2

2CmeZXo.gif

55 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

Oh boi, that doom clock post did not age well at all

Actually it did. He just didn't realise it was his own doom clock. ;,p 

55 minutes ago, Alex said:

Upon a more careful review, the exact numbers were:

$8,633,000,000

1,000 Bauxite

2,800 Steel

and 3,296,000 Food.

The most amusing part is how tiny that res amount is compared to how much cash/food they spawned in. But nice work with the super fast ban hammer Alex.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Actually it did. He just didn't realise it was his own doom clock. ;,p 

The most amusing part is how tiny that res amount is compared to how much cash/food they spawned in. But nice work with the super fast ban hammer Alex.

Probably behavior testing. As I've said before, it's their rebuild funds. What the hell, I've offered to loan to them, Horizon has offered to loan to them, other banks have offered to loan to them. Just stupid.

LOL @ AK.

Welcome to the Nova Riata club.  Population 2.

1 hour ago, Arianne said:

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for cheating.

So you're sorry AFTER being caught?  Even doing so AFTER Nova Riata situation?   Yeah...  ok.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

LOL @ AK.

Welcome to the Nova Riata club.  Population 2.

So you're sorry AFTER being caught?  Even doing so AFTER Nova Riata situation?   Yeah...  ok.

They apologized, all they could do. Also this should have been patched, rather than hints given how for those easy to give into temptation for amounts not even worth it. :P

Although it is what it is, still a shame to see more players go even if their fault.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Somehow I doubt AK is going to get the same treatment Nova did.

Probably correct. Nova Riata was without doubt complicit in it because it was their leader doing it. AK being complicit isn't proved, and in fact Alex already transferred AKs bank back to them.

• Like 1

• Jax locked this topic